• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanctioned Russian TV Host Cries About Losing His Italian Villa

Lets end this partisan nonsense, It’s time for people to act like Americans during this time of war.
Yep. Since Biden is your guy, it's time to excuse him for getting us into this mess.

Yep. Since Biden is your guy, it's time to excuse him for getting us into this mess.
I’m not a Biden fan. I’m a Non traitor/ /non Q/ non White Nationalist/ rational Conservative.

I’m not a Biden fan. I’m a Non traitor/ /non Q/ non White Nationalist/ rational Conservative.
Please switch parties for the sake of America. You are no conservative

Please switch parties for the sake of America. You are no conservative
You are further from Conservative than I am. You are a Qanon Conservative.

Lets end this partisan nonsense, It’s time for people to act like Americans during this time of war.
It's time for us to stop meddling in world affairs.

You are further from Conservative than I am. You are a Qanon Conservative.
You would do well in the progressive camp which I thought was your group. They must be upset.

It's time for us to stop meddling in world affairs.
We should pick our battles more wisely that is for sure. Unfortunately, this is a global economy so we will need to “meddle“ at times.

We should pick our battles more wisely that is for sure. Unfortunately, this is a global economy so we will need to “meddle“ at times.
LOL....

Look what out meddling has done now.

Do you like today's gas prices?

Conservatives aren't globalists like Obama and Biden progressives

LOL....

Look what out meddling has done now.

Do you like today's gas prices?
One step back two steps forward fella. It’s not good to be results oriented. You must make the plus ev play and live with the concequences,

Conservatives aren't globalists like Obama and Biden progressives
It doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is or how we got here. Like it or not we are in a global economy.

It doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is or how we got here. Like it or not we are in a global economy.
A global economy doesn't mean we protect the borders of every country in the world while leaving ours wide open. PLEASE join the Democratic party...PLEASE!

A global economy doesn't mean we protect the borders of every country in the world while leaving ours wide open. PLEASE join the Democratic party...PLEASE!
If it’s in our interest we do. I don’t think we should be leaving our border wide open. I don’t think we are actually.

I’m not joining any party. That’s what sheep do.

If it’s in our interest we do. I don’t think we should be leaving our border wide open. I don’t think we are actually.

I’m not joining any party. That’s what sheep do.
You are as far from a conservative as Schiff is from telling the truth. Every post of yours oozes progressivism

You are as far from a conservative as Schiff is from telling the truth. Every post of yours oozes progressivism
No wonder you got the pandemic and pretty much everything else wrong. I’m not very progressive at all. I think you are stuck defending the wrong side of history because your ego won’t let you admit you are wrong.

No wonder you got the pandemic and pretty much everything else wrong. I’m not very progressive at all. I think you are stuck defending the wrong side of history because your ego won’t let you admit you are wrong.
Here we go again with the gaslighting that is common among progressives where you parrot what others have said that I have been wrong and yet won't prove it because I have been right every step of the way. But, disingenuous posters like progressives are will use a PREDICTION and just one to show that I have been "wrong" on everything.

Here we go again with the gaslighting that is common among progressives where you parrot what others have said that I have been wrong and yet won't prove it because I have been right every step of the way. But, disingenuous posters like progressives are will use a PREDICTION and just one to show that I have been "wrong" on everything.
You seem to have been wrong a lot but I’m not sure about everything. You obviously got the pandemic wrong. I’m guessing you got the “election was stolen“ wrong. I bet you were pro insurrection.

Nothing wrong with being wrong. I got a couple things wrong so far.

You seem to have been wrong a lot but I’m not sure about everything. You obviously got the pandemic wrong. I’m guessing you got the “election was stolen“ wrong. I bet you were pro insurrection.

Nothing wrong with being wrong. I got a couple things wrong so far.
I got an initial prediction 2 years ago wrong. Other than that, I have been correct on every single thing I have posted here, including the lack of effectiveness of masks.

There was no insurrection but I knew something would happen there with so many people milling around. Sure enough, impromptu trespassing occurred with many people thinking the guards were allowing them in, as evidenced by videos.

Back
Top Bottom