• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Could be. Russia did this in 2016 when they funnelled nonsense to Mr. Steele.

they fed steele a load of crap that all these leftist swallowed time for another goose chase for them.

Let's say worst case scenario for Biden, they find Hunter's job was predicated upon easier US influence and funding AND its verified...what happens next?

They who find, the russians? I do hope that's not who you mean because if it is I'm presuming you would believe russian hackers because it fits your story of biden being corrupt.

Let me try to help. Yup, the russians did indeed find hunter biden and joe were both involved in corruption. Feel better?

I'd rather be russian than a democrat.

You mean just like it was Ukraine that interfered with our election in 2016 and not Russia. And that Crowdstrike's server actually resides in the Ukraine and not the US has been verified? Which our Idiot in Chief apparently believes to be real.

Well Putin told him so, why would he lie???

I wonder how it was Ukraine was able to take all the Internal polling data that trump was passing to Russia to fix the election rather than Russia???

Having completely failed to confront Russian hacking, let alone deter it, Trump has tacitly invited more of it. And now, having already succeeded in handing him the election in 2016, Russians are following from the same playbook to get him re-elected this year.
... Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment - The New York Times

Excellent!

Rand Paul needs more information on Hunter ...

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others. If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!
7:55 PM · Jan 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

:lol:

Well Putin told him so, why would he lie???

I wonder how it was Ukraine was able to take all the Internal polling data that trump was passing to Russia to fix the election rather than Russia???

I'm sure Mr Manafort could shed some light on it. Not that he will because making false statements accounts for a large part of the reason why he is in prison now. Desperately hoping for a pardon by Dear Leader so he doesn't end up possibly dying of old age in prison.

We didn't seem too particularly skeptical of the Russian sourced Steele Dossier back in 2016, now did we?
But that supported a certain political narative.

There is no doubt Russia wishes to screw with the election in 2020. But as long as Democrats wish to use this as a political weapon against Republicans, there is going to be pushback.

Trump’s numbers are in the hole, and you need the help of a hostile foreign power to interfere in our election to get him re-elected.

Dodging the question, evading the question, not even trying to address it, mocking it----but not even considering it.

Yet you bought the Steele dossier hook, line, and sinker.

Private sources that happen to be Russian, and antiPutin sources at that, isn’t the same as The Russian government. Yes, false equivalence.

You really think Steele's sources weren't from within the Russian government? I wish I could be that naïve.

Who will verify whatever they release is factual? Putting it another way, their objective is to tilt the board in Trump’s favor and if they find nothing damaging against Biden, they’ll just make up whatever they want it to say.

The crux of the matter is that Russia believes Russia is stronger with Trump in the White House and are willing to do whatever it takes to keep him there. American voters should remember that when they cast their votes.

The crux of the matter is whether Americans will be better and the country will be stronger. That's what they should remember when they vote.

You have no need to wish. You are.

Please, you are dismissing something as a disinformation op before its even been released. You're carrying so much water even Gunga Din is jealous.

Please, you are dismissing something as a disinformation op before its even been released. You're carrying so much water even Gunga Din is jealous.

So are we to deduce then that you are more inclined to trust Putin's 'sources' over own? Like our President seems to prefer.

That you’re salivating over whatever the GRU might feed to the American public says more about you than you care to admit.

That you’re salivating over whatever the GRU might feed to the American public says more about you than you care to admit.

Mischaracterizing me is par for your course Cardinal. I am asking where you guys would stand should something be corroborated, and so far I've been baited, insulted, witnessed deflections and evasions, outright straw mans, but not one of you cares to even try to address what I asked.

To be clear, I don't care what they do or don't find on Biden, he is one of the worst in the Democrat field. Trump will demolish him. I believe he would have a much more difficult time with Sanders.

So are we to deduce then that you are more inclined to trust Putin's 'sources' over own? Like our President seems to prefer.

See what's typed in the quote box? That's what you respond to, not what you want to change my argument to in order to make it easier for you.

We don't know anything at all yet. No one does, you are drawing conclusions before one word is said.

Mischaracterizing me is par for your course Cardinal. I am asking where you guys would stand should something be corroborated, and so far I've been baited, insulted, witnessed deflections and evasions, outright straw mans, but not one of you cares to even try to address what I asked.

To be clear, I don't care what they do or don't find on Biden, he is one of the worst in the Democrat field. Trump will demolish him. I believe he would have a much more difficult time with Sanders.

Your version of “corroborated” is that the GRU says it. You’ve already laid the groundwork for it.

Your version of “corroborated” is that the GRU says it. You’ve already laid the groundwork for it.

Another lie. I haven't stated anything of the sort. I put a hypothetical and you have been trying to goad a nasty response ever since. I don't think any Russian source is very trustworthy right now. So you can quit barking up that tree.

See what's typed in the quote box? That's what you respond to, not what you want to change my argument to in order to make it easier for you.

We don't know anything at all yet. No one does, you are drawing conclusions before one word is said.

BS! My response is quite clear and pointed to what you wrote. Are you saying that if it comes from the Russians that it not likely to be part of disinformation campaign that has already been previously documented? Why don't you just go ahead and ask China if they have any info? Oh wait a minute, Trump,already did that too.

Are you saying that if it comes from the Russians that it not likely to be part of disinformation campaign that has already been previously documented?

That's fair enough.
So the question is why were we so quick to accept the legitimacy of the Russian sourced anti- Trump Steele Dossier that was assembled at the same time we knew Russia was screwing with the election?

BS! My response is quite clear and pointed to what you wrote. Are you saying that if it comes from the Russians that it not likely to be part of disinformation campaign that has already been previously documented? Why don't you just go ahead and ask China if they have any info? Oh wait a minute, Trump,already did that too.

You corroborate by having US officials look at Burisma's records through the US/Ukraine treaty.

Your response is an assumption of things I did not state. You do that a lot, straw mans are great for those that want easy wins.

Joyce Alene makes a crucial point:

"It's important to be savvy consumers of news here, especially on the forensic side of the equation. First will be the strength of the attribution of the hack to Russian GRU. And, if anything derogatory on the Bidens is produced, there will be significant issues of authentication."

In other words, since a hostile foreign adversary is the one hacking a Presidential candidate and will therefore be the one to release information considered damaging to the Biden, one would have to be cautious when determining if that information hasn't been altered first.

And in light of that, will news outlets have learned their lessons from 2016, or will they rush to publish unverified smear claims in order to be the first to get a scoop?

This is important. The Russian GRU can either alter hacked Burisma data (emails) or outright fabricate them altogether to suit their political goals (re-electing their toady, Donald Trump).

The Russians will also release "hacked data" on Facebook, where Mark Zuckerberg has already stated that his company won't pull false political information.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ele-dossier-said-vs-what-mueller-report-said/

So, the Russians funneled information that the Russian operation was to sow discord and disunity in the U.S. and within the Transatlantic Alliance? Really?

The Horowitz report writes off the dossier:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iRv8Va9te5A55acwnG73l&ampcf=1

Dr. Hill, who testified during the impeachment hearing, is of the opinion that the dossier was Russian disinformation.

If we are going to speculate as to the legitimacy of any anti-Biden stuff that might be found as a result of this Russian hack of Burisma, I fail to see why we should accept the legitimacy of anti-Trump info from anonymous Russian sources.

Ya know you have made 2 or 3 baiting posts as replies to me today, knock it the **** off.

It doesn't and further, you know it doesn't.

So again, let's say something is 100% verified and is a worst case scenario for Biden, what then?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Oh OC, Cardinal is being nice. your silly question didn’t deserve an answer. Its just a product of the lying conservative narratives and a weak mind. here’s a crazy idea for a debate forum. Instead of asking questions, make a point and back it up. (and “back it up” doesn’t mean simply repeating it).

Your welcome

You mean just like it was Ukraine that interfered with our election in 2016 and not Russia. And that Crowdstrike's server actually resides in the Ukraine and not the US has been verified? Which our Idiot in Chief apparently believes to be real.

they did try to interfere. the previous ukrainian government attempted to give dirt to the clinton campaign and one of clintons staff members met with them.

they put out that black book which turned out to be a pack of lies.

the ukrainian court said they meddled when they sentenced 3 or 4 people to jail.

so i am not sure where you are getting your information from but it needs updating.

Back
Top Bottom