• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
just in 1 month, first Navalny, hacker attack on Norway . today - Paris teacher public Beheading , guys don't you think that its time to finish off "Nigeria with snow" with oil - gas sanctions? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead.., '[The attacker] is believed to be .....' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic. "

1602889742718.png
1602889784184.png

Don't look now, but there are FSB agents in a car outside your house.

killer is a russian , much possible Putin´s man ,

a possible reason why this teacher was killed

I’m conflicted. Not a fan of Islam, but school teachers should fear trying to indoctrinate kids against their faith.

I’m conflicted. Not a fan of Islam, but school teachers should fear trying to indoctrinate kids against their faith.
i don't think that this story has something to do with Islam-Islam, this kid was from Moscow , my guess kadyrovets https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadyrovtsy

i don't think that this story has something to do with Islam-Islam, this kid was from Moscow , my guess kadyrovets https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadyrovtsy
I’m sure Muscovy directly ordered him to assasinate that 5th grade teacher. Russia will be unstoppable now

... Russia will be unstoppable now
not really, With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

If you like severed human neck arteries spewing blood hither and yon to shouts of Alahu akbar then Islam is definitely the religion for you. Hands down.

A devout Muslim from a region that tried to break away is now "Putin's man"?
Putin& ozero plays with Caucasus Islamists for ages
How Russia allowed homegrown radicals to go and fight in Syria
www.reuters.com › special-report › russia-militants

May 13, 2016 — For years Islamic militants in Russia were hunted by police. ... an outlawed Islamist group, he was hiding in the forests of the North Caucasus, ... state in the region, were exhausted after years on the run and had failed to score ...

Putin& ozero plays with Caucasus Islamists for ages
How Russia allowed homegrown radicals to go and fight in Syria
www.reuters.com › special-report › russia-militants

May 13, 2016 — For years Islamic militants in Russia were hunted by police. ... an outlawed Islamist group, he was hiding in the forests of the North Caucasus, ... state in the region, were exhausted after years on the run and had failed to score ...

Syria =/= France

If the Russians outlawed him he isn't "Putin's man".

just in 1 month, first Navalny, hacker attack on Norway . today - Paris teacher public Beheading , guys don't you think that its time to finish off "Nigeria with snow" with oil - gas sanctions? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead.., '[The attacker] is believed to be .....' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic. "

View attachment 67299913
View attachment 67299914

Why can't you post a single ****ing thread without mentioning Russia? I'm beginning to think your Rogue Valley's European cousin, :LOL:

Why can't you post a single ****ing thread without mentioning Russia? I'm beginning to think your Rogue Valley's European cousin, :LOL:
1) dont worry about Rogue Valley , he is fine
2) do you want to say that Muscovy has nothing to do with this terrible crime?
"

In a tweet, Charlie Hebdo expressed its "sense of horror and revolt" at Friday's attack.

- 'Will not win' -

Identification documents found on the suspect showed he was an 18-year-old born in Moscow

" https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20201017-chechen-18-suspected-of-beheading-teacher-in-france

3) who did start 2 Chechen wars? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_war_crimes

who committed this war crime?

74JdBIOyPv_oB0hnEPLrfpfW01DX-30dVz3yN-aV0OUhinGg_0LifHX_JlPUXw_7NrVLY6AcS4jzM1R6iLMFBiGv7O4Ew3zYwRtrotlP3T2vQvMMzHeUb4oh8SO0VXT6PbtaEFXNnCdzBSuRTCvD

Now you are claiming the 18 year old is part of an organized death squad?
I am claiming that this cave boy has had clear connection to Muscovy (with all its terrific reality ) , do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom