• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh says his lung cancer is terminal

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/media/rush-limbaugh-cancer-update-trnd/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will his terminal diagnosis result in a deathbed conversion? Disavow all the lies he has told, as a precursor to Qanon? Tell us that death is not as fun as Covid boosters portray? Suggest that we all just GET ALONG? Will Rush revert more to his rock and roll persona, or continue to fashion hatreds into weapons? Will Trump seek to have him laid in state in the capital?

NOTHING this man has done, other than obfuscate and lie, will be told in history books. Rush is the secular Father Coughlin. The original divider. Maybe God will clear out the liberals, so as to make it cozy for such a partisan liar.
Sounds like Rush Dispersion Syndrome

I am hoping Trump tells us when the election is over, so I can dance on his political grave. Now Donald? No, not now. Now?
123770565_2664890633636010_6881063830446326314_n.png

Rush was out of work, his radio talk show failed spectacularly and the station fired him. His mortgage payment was due.

He watched a lot of World Wide Wrestling, which was hugely popular at the time. He studied it, trying to figure out its secrets.

He came up with a new talk show. Like wrestling, he'd have good guys and bad guys. But not with wrestlers, with politicians.

He made millions of dollars.

He divided the country.
He’s a shock jock and has a lot of fans.

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/media/rush-limbaugh-cancer-update-trnd/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will his terminal diagnosis result in a deathbed conversion? Disavow all the lies he has told, as a precursor to Qanon? Tell us that death is not as fun as Covid boosters portray? Suggest that we all just GET ALONG? Will Rush revert more to his rock and roll persona, or continue to fashion hatreds into weapons? Will Trump seek to have him laid in state in the capital?

NOTHING this man has done, other than obfuscate and lie, will be told in history books. Rush is the secular Father Coughlin. The original divider. Maybe God will clear out the liberals, so as to make it cozy for such a partisan liar.
So this man is your Messiah? I thought he was just an editorialist but if you insist he has the power to lead an armies then... Okay

That man isn't going to change. Don't even entertain the idea. He'll die believing what he did was right.

Somewhere deep in that tiny piece of what is left of Mr. Limbaugh's conscience he knows what he did to this nation was destructive. He wasn't alone in dividing the country but he legitimized racism and the politics of hate and paved the way for others to do the same. I am sorry he will suffer the terrible pain of cancer. I am not sorry that his evil program will end.

He’s a shock jock and has a lot of fans.
Those arent fans, they are adherents, disciples, kindred spirits. Fellow travelers.

Rush was a right wing extreme INFLUENCER, before they were invented.

Back
Top Bottom