• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rot8 v1.0 (beta) - a game by iangb

iangb

Lurker
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I posted a thread a while ago about a game I was just starting to make in Visual Basic which was a 2D platformer in which you could rotate the direction of gravity as you go along.

The game has now got into beta - it's got rudimentary graphics, a comprehensive level creator, six mediocre levels hard-coded (and four better ones which are included as user-made text files, which can be loaded and played through the level editor) and (IMO, at least) fairly addictive gameplay.

Have a look, and tell me what you think. Just copy the contents of the zip file into a folder, load the game and have a play!

A readme file is also included if needed.

Screenshot:
rot8.png

Attachments

• Rot8.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom