• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ronna McDaniel, out of work

The entire episode goes to show that the mainstream "news" is about as real as professional wrestling.
Keep in mind that what NBC News execs appear to have forgotten that their staffs promptly reminded them of is the Ms McDaniel is name checked in the Special Counsel's DC case against Trump.

NBC News execs got face planted for it.

That said, I would be the last one to disagree with your overarching point.

This is a mighty interesting turn of events. Such that, I can't decide if this belongs in the "lol" category of management decisions of the day/week/month; or belongs in a study of how to run one of these media giants.

NBC is still viewed as a giant in the industry, isn't it?
The NBC news execs understood that Ronna is a GOP Elite. They thought she would help them slam Trump. What they didn't know was that their highly paid employees wouldn't be smart enough to understand how hiring her was a money-making opportunity.

So it goes with the Trump hating media.

The NBC news execs understood that Ronna is a GOP Elite. They thought she would help them slam Trump. What they didn't know was that their highly paid employees wouldn't be smart enough to understand how hiring her was a money-making opportunity.

Stop...McDaniel ball washed Trump for years. NBC thought they would be able to slide McDanial into all sorts of provocative engagements. Then the News Channel end of the business, MSNBC said Ronna would not appear in any capacity in MSNBC and that was the end of that. See ya' Ronna

This is a mighty interesting turn of events. Such that, I can't decide if this belongs in the "lol" category of management decisions of the day/week/month; or belongs in a study of how to run one of these media giants.

NBC is still viewed as a giant in the industry, isn't it?
The big bosses made a mistake, corrected it and apologized to all the hosts publicly. Shit happens. The only important thing is NBC won't be telling election lies to its viewers.

That's where I think you're wrong. IMO, for every new viewer she may have brought to NBC, she would have driven away three times that many.

CNN has been trying this for over 3 years now. There numbers haven't grown. I stopped watching CNN altogether when they hosted that disaster town hall with Trump. A huge mistake.

Last edited:

1711495336046.jpeg

The entire episode goes to show that the mainstream "news" is about as real as professional wrestling.
NBC is not going to platform a traitor to America who knowingly and repeatedly lied about an attempted coup to save her pathetic career.

I wouldn't tune in to hear what Benedict Arnold had to say about American politics, and I wouldn't care to hear her, either.

Thank you for having the guts to correct your mistake, NBC.

NBC is not going to platform a traitor to America who knowingly and repeatedly lied about an attempted coup to save her pathetic career.

I wouldn't tune in to hear what Benedict Arnold had to say about American politics, and I wouldn't care to hear her, either.

Thank you for having the guts to correct your mistake, NBC.

That they made that 'mistake' in the first place is a huge problem. They can't just get back their credibility by firing her.

She lasted less than one Scaramucci.

They thought she would give them some protection if Trump won the election.

After all, Trump's a vindictive thug who isn't above using the federal government to attack his enemies.

That's where I think you're wrong. IMO, for every new viewer she may have brought to NBC, she would have driven away three times that many.

CNN has been trying this for over 3 years now. There numbers haven't grown. I stopped watching CNN altogether when they hosted that disaster town hall with Trump. A huge mistake.
You think Ronna is a Trump supporter? LOL!! She's not and the NBC execs know this.

If the idiot employees hadn't made a big stink about this, she would have drawn a lot of GOP Elite supporters to NBC.

That they made that 'mistake' in the first place is a huge problem. They can't just get back their credibility by firing her.
About the time they earn your "credibility", I'll know to stop watching them.

You think Ronna is a Trump supporter? LOL!! She's not and the NBC execs know this.
If the idiot employees hadn't made a big stink about this, she would have drawn a lot of GOP Elite supporters to NBC.
She's a stop-the-steal promoter, a liar, a traitor, and a coup supporter.

"GOP Elite supporters" read the WSJ and read their stock ticker. They won't be drawn to NBC just because another pathetic former Trumper washed up on its shore.

You think Ronna is a Trump supporter? LOL!!
You think she isn't!?! She changed her last name at Trump's demand.

A few platitudes from her can't erase years of her lying for Trump.

She's a stop-the-steal promoter, a liar, a traitor, and a coup supporter.

"GOP Elite supporters" read the WSJ and read their stock ticker. They won't be drawn to NBC just because another pathetic former Trumper washed up on its shore.
She says whatever she has to to stay in power at the RNC...it didn't work.

The GOP Elite supporters are Trump haters just like she is.

NBC knew that. Their idiot employees are too stupid to understand. They are like you...too caught up in the bullshit to see the reality.

You think she isn't!?! She changed her last name at Trump's demand.

A few platitudes from her can't erase years of her lying for Trump.
She isn't. She's a Trump hating GOP Elite. No different than Liz Cheney, Nicki Haley and Murkowski.

Back
Top Bottom