• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron DeSantis Trails Democrat Charlie Crist in New Poll After Migrant Flight

Here's a refresher for you.

I went over this before. How is it "trafficking" by DeSantis to send people to a place they agreed to go to and signed waivers, and not "trafficking" by Biden/Harris/Mayorkis to send illegal aliens to places like Florida and Texas that have already said they are full? Help me to understand this apparent dichotomy.

The thing is that everyone will forget this alleged poll when DeSantis wins by double digits and the idiots that did the poll will just say "Oh wellll"
lol

By polling overall, or aggregated, DeSanits has this. It may be unfortunate to see such hatred command such a lead, but the State is his and no matter the cruelty towards immigrants or intentions to make women de facto property of the State or going after business that does not line his pockets the voters down there are more for DeSantis than his rivals.

By polling overall, or aggregated, DeSanits has this. It may be unfortunate to see such hatred command such a lead, but the State is his and no matter the cruelty towards immigrants or intentions to make women de facto property of the State or going after business that does not line his pockets the voters down there are more for DeSantis than his rivals.
It is partisan at its finest. A huge problem, imho. If given no other choice than D or R, this is the outcome.

It is partisan at its finest. A huge problem, imho. If given no other choice than D or R, this is the outcome.

Not that it really matters to hardcore Democrats and Republicans, but Florida goes out of their way to ensure Democrats and Republicans carve up the state where Independents have to declare their lean regardless. I would go so far as to argue that Florida intentionally squashes the idea of an alternative to the two based on how Registration is captured.

Regardless, the state is solidly Republican these days… with a few blips every now and then (reference to the Bush 43 fiasco.)

Everyone overestimated the capabiltiy of the Russian military.

That said, do you think Ukraine is winning? It's a knock down drag out brawl over there that is going to result in two effectively ruined countries, albeit in different ways. Best case for Ukraine at this point is a stalemate that just results in their country being shattered and sent back in time 20-30 years.

No, the best case for Ukraine is pushing the Russians out, recapturing Crimea, joining NATO and the EU and rebuilding faster than you think.

The Russians aren’t winning. And their current strategy reeks of an attempt to shore up a strategy to hold on to what they have, throw bodies at defending it, and try and declare victory. They’re hoping that freezing Western Europe out this winter will weaken NATO’s resolve.

I went over this before. How is it "trafficking" by DeSantis to send people to a place they agreed to go to and signed waivers, and not "trafficking" by Biden/Harris/Mayorkis to send illegal aliens to places like Florida and Texas that have already said they are full? Help me to understand this apparent dichotomy.

Refer to the charges made in the video.

Another small sample of how absurdly ridiculous the liberal media is.

Newsweek is a very conservative media source that totally supports Trump the Terrorist. Whenever it says anything in favor of a Democrat, you can believe there is no bias and it is all true.

Please explain to all of us what you mean by that. What has DeSantis done that is sadistic and cruel?

Recruiting people in another state with false promises and then dumping them uncerimouiously somewhere else for the lone purpose of entertaining people like you is sadistic and cruel.

And you though it was great.

Refer to the charges made in the video.
No, sorry. I don't do that. Why would I want to watch comments made by far left-wingers in a video when I can get all of that right here? All they are saying is that DeSantis is engaged in "human trafficking" and not saying how Biden isn't.

We're sort of in the postcoital dysphoria phase of DeSantis' ****ing over of immigrants.

Recruiting people in another state with false promises and then dumping them uncerimouiously somewhere else for the lone purpose of entertaining people like you is sadistic and cruel.

The people signed waivbers. Are you suggesting Hispanics are stupid and didn't know what they are signing?

Sadly, we ain't gonna convince people who are tittilated by this sort of perfomative cruelty.

No, sorry. I don't do that. Why would I want to watch comments made by far left-wingers in a video when I can get all of that right here? All they are saying is that DeSantis is engaged in "human trafficking" and not saying how Biden isn't.

It would mean you would have to address the facts, but believe me, I get it, you ain't gonna do that.

LOL! I think it will be comical to revisit this thread in about 6 weeks.

Are you sure voters will change their minds about Con DeathSantis flying illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard by November 8?

When trump and Sessions wanted to punish immigrants by separating them from their children without a procedure to reunite them, there was a reaction.

Suburban women don't like cruelty.

Where would you rather spend September? Martha's Vineyard (in what is considered their peak season), or some mosh pit immigration center in Texas, sweating your ass off?

Do you seriously think that any of these people is worse off for their trip?

I just think I don't trust your predictive skills. Ron DeSantis literally helped kill off his margin of victory against a clown show of an opponent. Crist is not that guy.

Charlie Crist has been Florida's governor before. Ron DeSantis is pretending his opponent only cares about Joe Biden's policies without telling the truth about what they are. I am scared because surprisingly there is no anti-DeSantis or pro-Crist propaganda yet. Crist needs to correct all of the DeSamtos campaign's obvious lies about him and he is not doing it.

Not that it really matters to hardcore Democrats and Republicans, but Florida goes out of their way to ensure Democrats and Republicans carve up the state where Independents have to declare their lean regardless. I would go so far as to argue that Florida intentionally squashes the idea of an alternative to the two based on how Registration is captured.

Regardless, the state is solidly Republican these days… with a few blips every now and then (reference to the Bush 43 fiasco.)

Apparently you are not aware Florida has a "no party affiliation" line for independents at its primary elections.

Where would you rather spend September? Martha's Vineyard (in what is considered their peak season), or some mosh pit immigration center in Texas, sweating your ass off?

Do you seriously think that any of these people is worse off for their trip?

So clueless.

The people signed waivbers. Are you suggesting Hispanics are stupid and didn't know what they are signing?

Nobody cares about the juvenile games you play,.

It was a giant dog whistle. An open play to bigotry and white resentment. A shout out to the ugliest and lowest part of American political culture.

And trump nation loved it. A straight up appeal to trump nation’s real core value.

DiSantis hit a home run with this play.

Back
Top Bottom