• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. warns: Don’t take a COVID-19 vaccine under any circumstances

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
IT's the time the Corona criminals like Putin, Merkel, Macron, Erdogan, Gates, Fauci, Drost etc. etc. etc. get arrested and charge with the crime of genocide. against humanity. These insane satanists destroy our economies in the hope we will more easy accept their deadly vaccine.
After Nuernberg 2.0 shall be established a new system which lets never psychopaths run and devastate countries.

(Natural News) If you are even just considering getting vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has a message for you: don’t do it!
The nephew of former president John F. Kennedy recently issued a public statement urging people everywhere to avoid the COVID-19 jab at all costs because it contains an untested new technology known as mRNA, the long-term side effects of which are completely unknown.
mRNA directly alters the genetic material of those who receive it, much like what happens when “scientists” genetically engineer (GMO) food crops like soybeans or corn to make them resistant to bugs or drought.
“This intervention can be compared to genetically modified foods, which are also very controversial,” Kennedy says.
Unlike all other vaccines, the genetic damage of which is not necessarily permanent, mRNA genetic damage is “irreversible and irreparable,” Kennedy notes.
You can learn more about mRNA vaccine technology at this link.
“Even though the media and politicians are currently trivializing the problem and even foolishly calling for a new type of vaccine to return to normality, this vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morality and ethics, but also in terms of genetic damage,” Kennedy says.
Kennedy: COVID-19 vaccines are a “crime against humanity”

As opposed to older vaccines, many of which can be “detoxified” following injection, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines live on in perpetuity inside the body. The damage they cause, in other words, is forever.
You will have to live with the consequences because you will no longer be able to be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body,” Kennedy explains, comparing the genetic damage to the type that causes Down syndrome or cystic fibrosis.
mRNA is almost like a continuous vaccine “engine” that repeatedly vaccinates a person for the rest of his or her life. Because of this, there is no way to “fix” or “cure” any problems that arise.
“This clearly means: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist will be able to help you, as the damage caused by this vaccination will be genetically irreversible,” Kennedy warns.
Not since the actual Holocaust has something so evil been foisted on the world in the name of “public health.” COVID-19 vaccines are not only unsafe, Kennedy contends, but they represent a “crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a significant way in history.”
“As experienced physician Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg said: Actually, this ‘promising vaccine’ for the vast majority of people should be banned because it is genetic engineering!'”
In other words, getting vaccinated for COVID-19 means that a person will become a GMO zombie, of sorts, with no opportunity to go back to his old self. It sounds a whole lot like the mark of the beast from the book of Revelation, would you not agree?
n the past, Kennedy, who is considered by many to be the best Kennedy, has warned that traditional vaccines are already bad enough, causing serious brain damage that for many is irreversible. And Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines are far worse than that, he says, which is why nobody under any circumstances should take them.
“Study the history of vaccination, from Jenner to Pasteur to Polk,” wrote one Strange Sounds commenter. “There is no proof they do anything but inject you with (best case scenario) a portion of the virus.”
“A virus is simply a piece of DNA or RNA and because it is NOT a cellular life form, is not deactivated or dead,” this same commenter added. “The theory is you need to educate or exercise your immune system. Wrong. Modern medicine can simply be described by the movie Frankenstein.”
More related news about the new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines can be found at Pandemic.news.

IT's the time the Corona criminals like Putin, Merkel, Macron, Erdogan, Gates, Fauci, Drost etc. etc. etc. get arrested and charge with the crime of genocide. against humanity. These insane satanists destroy our economies in the hope we will more easy accept their deadly vaccine.
After Nuernberg 2.0 shall be established a new system which lets never psychopaths run and devastate countries.

(Natural News) If you are even just considering getting vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has a message for you: don’t do it!
The nephew of former president John F. Kennedy recently issued a public statement urging people everywhere to avoid the COVID-19 jab at all costs because it contains an untested new technology known as mRNA, the long-term side effects of which are completely unknown.
mRNA directly alters the genetic material of those who receive it, much like what happens when “scientists” genetically engineer (GMO) food crops like soybeans or corn to make them resistant to bugs or drought.
“This intervention can be compared to genetically modified foods, which are also very controversial,” Kennedy says.
Unlike all other vaccines, the genetic damage of which is not necessarily permanent, mRNA genetic damage is “irreversible and irreparable,” Kennedy notes.
You can learn more about mRNA vaccine technology at this link.
“Even though the media and politicians are currently trivializing the problem and even foolishly calling for a new type of vaccine to return to normality, this vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morality and ethics, but also in terms of genetic damage,” Kennedy says.
Kennedy: COVID-19 vaccines are a “crime against humanity”

As opposed to older vaccines, many of which can be “detoxified” following injection, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines live on in perpetuity inside the body. The damage they cause, in other words, is forever.
You will have to live with the consequences because you will no longer be able to be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body,” Kennedy explains, comparing the genetic damage to the type that causes Down syndrome or cystic fibrosis.
mRNA is almost like a continuous vaccine “engine” that repeatedly vaccinates a person for the rest of his or her life. Because of this, there is no way to “fix” or “cure” any problems that arise.
“This clearly means: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist will be able to help you, as the damage caused by this vaccination will be genetically irreversible,” Kennedy warns.
Not since the actual Holocaust has something so evil been foisted on the world in the name of “public health.” COVID-19 vaccines are not only unsafe, Kennedy contends, but they represent a “crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a significant way in history.”
“As experienced physician Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg said: Actually, this ‘promising vaccine’ for the vast majority of people should be banned because it is genetic engineering!'”
In other words, getting vaccinated for COVID-19 means that a person will become a GMO zombie, of sorts, with no opportunity to go back to his old self. It sounds a whole lot like the mark of the beast from the book of Revelation, would you not agree?
n the past, Kennedy, who is considered by many to be the best Kennedy, has warned that traditional vaccines are already bad enough, causing serious brain damage that for many is irreversible. And Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines are far worse than that, he says, which is why nobody under any circumstances should take them.
“Study the history of vaccination, from Jenner to Pasteur to Polk,” wrote one Strange Sounds commenter. “There is no proof they do anything but inject you with (best case scenario) a portion of the virus.”
“A virus is simply a piece of DNA or RNA and because it is NOT a cellular life form, is not deactivated or dead,” this same commenter added. “The theory is you need to educate or exercise your immune system. Wrong. Modern medicine can simply be described by the movie Frankenstein.”
More related news about the new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines can be found at Pandemic.news.

An ANTI-VAXXER weighs in about vaccinations....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Some of what Kennedy says is probably true (not all), but he has been labelled an anti-vaxxer so no one listens to him except other anti-vaxxers.

I think mRNA vaccines are extremely risky, but Kennedy exaggerates. They do not directly modify your DNA. There are DNA vaccines, but this is not one of them. Still, what mRNA vaccines can do longterm is completely unknown.

Genetic scientists have become extremely arrogant and over-confident, thinking they understand much more than they really do.

Some of what Kennedy says is probably true (not all), but he has been labelled an anti-vaxxer so no one listens to him except other anti-vaxxers.

I think mRNA vaccines are extremely risky, but Kennedy exaggerates. They do not directly modify your DNA. There are DNA vaccines, but this is not one of them. Still, what mRNA vaccines can do longterm is completely unknown.

Genetic scientists have become extremely arrogant and over-confident, thinking they understand much more than they really do.

I guess Kennedy with his connections knows not less as Trump, Gates, Putin or Fauci.
It's a murder and 95% of humans must die.

Do you want to have so one Down face within few weeks.?

16685165_web1_M-missing.jpg

What is Gates doing?

Lay it out. You keep screeching "genocide". Where? When?

When you are ill you go to a physician, not to a software businessman who is known for his depopulation ideas and already murdered in India and Africa more as 1,000,000 children by his 'vaccines'

Which lets never psychopaths run around... whut?

Im pretty convinced its the conspiracy nutters that want to kill us all at this point...

When you are ill you go to a physician, not to a software businessman who is known for his depopulation ideas and already murdered in India and Africa more as 1,000,000 children by his 'vaccines'
List them.

What medical research did Gates do?

And "murdered in India and Africa more as 1,000,000 children by his 'vaccines'"?

Prove it.

anti-vax nutters do a lot of damage.

If there were any known truth to this, then a single injection would be more than enough.
The fact that 2 shots are called for in this vaccine protocol, 21 days apart, totally dispels this nonsense.

This thread is kind of nutto.

The main concern about the covid vaccine is that it won't generate lasting immunity. Why? Because we don't know its effectiveness beyond a certain time frame, since we don't have longitudinal studies. Normally a vaccine trial takes 4 years. They compensated for this by having a HUGE cohort in phase II. Phase I had 500 people. Phase II had 30,000 people. Unfortunately, more people doesn't make up for lack of long-term study.

We know it doesn't really harm people in the short term, but because it's an mRNA vaccine that has never before been implemented on such a huge scale, we don't know the long-term consequences. mRNA is very delicate, I'm curious how they'll even keep it shelf stable for global distribution. I also wonder about the possible fallout of genetic integration with the human host.

They chose the mRNA route because standard antibody vaccines cause auto-immunity against the host's ACE receptors, which is devastating. The ACE receptors are how covid infects the body.

But I'm not totally sold on the mRNA route. I also don't like that it uses a recombinant method much like viral infections do. Do I really want human-engineered RNA merging with my DNA? People don't seem to realize that viral infections change our DNA. Usually those DNA-altered cells get destroyed by the immune system eventually, but sometimes they don't... i.e. HPV and cervical cancer. Those cervical cells get permanently altered on the genetic level by HPV and then start mutating. Do we have any guarantees that this mRNA vaccine couldn't possibly cause such genetic consequences?

How can we know with such a short term development?

I'm not anti-vax or pro-vax. I'm smart vax. This doesn't seem terribly smart, though I do understand the desperation behind it.

Ask rats who ate gen-manipulated food.

Rat-Tumor-Monsanto-GMO-Cancer-Study-3-Wide.jpg

Wakefield was supposedly discredited. I happen to think he may have been partially correct, but he got slammed. The big drug and food companies don't want us to mistrust their poison.

But I'm not totally sold on the mRNA route. I also don't like that it uses a recombinant method much like viral infections do. Do I really want human-engineered RNA merging with my DNA? People don't seem to realize that viral infections change our DNA. Usually those DNA-altered cells get destroyed by the immune system eventually, but sometimes they don't... i.e. HPV and cervical cancer. Those cervical cells get permanently altered on the genetic level by HPV and then start mutating. Do we have any guarantees that this mRNA vaccine couldn't possibly cause such genetic consequences?

How can we know with such a short term development?

I'm not anti-vax or pro-vax. I'm smart vax. This doesn't seem terribly smart, though I do understand the desperation behind it.

Yes, me too. I am skeptical about vaccines, not an anti-vaxxer in general. The mRNA vaccines seem like a very dangerous idea. DNA is barely understood, the immune system is barely understood. These scientists think they are smarter than nature.

Back
Top Bottom