• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC audience chants 12 more years.

I do. But I also have faith in the United States Constitution and in the American people. I think that some of the paranoid speculation is insane.

I also believe in the Constitution and American People, I do not have confidence in trump caring one bit about the Constitution and his minions would support him no matter what he does. The US has changed for the worse and we need to make America Great again and get rid of the Conman sitting in the WH.

ANYONE on the right, it's generic, it applies 9 times out of 10. You guys are such "rugged individualists" nothing infurates you people like Obama, or "gun control" or "abortion rights".... :roll:

Your first problem is that you're responding to one person, not "you guys." Your second is that I'm not even a guy.

What I am is a conservative, and so, yes, I'm among those who support Second Amendment rights. I am also fervently pro-life. Not all conservatives are by any means, but I am. Try looking at those with whom you're posting as the unique individuals they are rather than taking the lazy and cheap labeling way out.

I also believe in the Constitution and American People, I do not have confidence in trump caring one bit about the Constitution and his minions would support him no matter what he does. The US has changed for the worse and we need to make America Great again and get rid of the Conman sitting in the WH.

You do that at the polls. It really doesn't matter whether Trump respects the Constitution; this nation does, and the idea that he could somehow make himself dictator for life is just preposterous.

If you want something to worry about, worry about the breakdown of order in Portland and elsewhere.

You do that at the polls. It really doesn't matter whether Trump respects the Constitution; this nation does, and the idea that he could somehow make himself dictator for life is just preposterous.

If you want something to worry about, worry about the breakdown of order in Portland and elsewhere.

Never said otherwise, the polls are the answer for the People and Nation. That is If the election is fair and legal and the votes are counted and the results accepted, so long as that is followed then everything will be fine.

Not worried about it, it is a topic here and I commented. I Know the American People would deal with any wanna be dictator if the Congress and Courts don't, never underestimate The American People. The city of Portland and/or the State of Oregon need to deal with it, why would I worry about their issues?

Maybe people should have confidence in our Constitution and in the orderly transfer of power.

This is absurd and ridiculous coming from a Trump supporter. Unless we the people cherish, value, and believe in protecting the Constitution and in the orderly transfer of power, then we will elect representatives who do the same.

For you to elect Donald Trump and excuse this madness is irresponsible and neglectful to the constitution, and deeply ignorant. As a voter, you should protect the Constitution at that the ballot.

I hope all you Trump supporters soon fell deeply ashamed of yourselves in the future.

I just read that Becki Falwell has agreed to talk at the RNC tomorrow night... but only if Jerry Falwell can watch. :2rofll:

Your first problem is that you're responding to one person, not "you guys." Your second is that I'm not even a guy.

What I am is a conservative, and so, yes, I'm among those who support Second Amendment rights. I am also fervently pro-life. Not all conservatives are by any means, but I am. Try looking at those with whom you're posting as the unique individuals they are rather than taking the lazy and cheap labeling way out.

I think an actual conservative would be concerned about Trump's behavior in the OP. You're not a conservative. You're a Trump supporter. I hope you keep laughing your ass off at the Trump "jokes" while he depletes your SSN.

So...once again, you are Trump-triggered.

LOL!!

What's funny is the lack of concern from the conservative crowd. You don't care as long as it's your orange deity.

The good news is that Buden can talk about being President fir life and you'll not talk about it. Oh wait....you will because you only laugh when it's Trump.

But I'm sure he was joking. Again. He needs new material. I'm sure there won't be any trouble when it's time to leave.

Of course it was a joke, aimed at getting a response from libs, he is yanking your chain one more time and you are falling for it. Watch the video posted - the very first words spoken is in response to the chant of four more years and he says "now if you really want to drive them crazy you'd say twelve more years." He yanks your leg and you guys dance. :doh

What's funny is the lack of concern from the conservative crowd. You don't care as long as it's your orange deity.

The good news is that Buden can talk about being President fir life and you'll not talk about it. Oh wait....you will because you only laugh when it's Trump.

What do you want me to be concerned about? A joke?

Biden won't be President at all, let alone for life.

This is absurd and ridiculous coming from a Trump supporter. Unless we the people cherish, value, and believe in protecting the Constitution and in the orderly transfer of power, then we will elect representatives who do the same.

For you to elect Donald Trump and excuse this madness is irresponsible and neglectful to the constitution, and deeply ignorant. As a voter, you should protect the Constitution at that the ballot.

I hope all you Trump supporters soon fell deeply ashamed of yourselves in the future.

You keep calling me a Trump supporter. Find a post of mine, even one, in which I indicated how I voted--or even if I did other than downvote--in 2015. Find just one post of mine in which I praise Trump or glorify him. I'll save you some time: You won't. What you will find is me continually complaining about a lack of respect for the Office of the Presidency and daily two-minute hate threads, which I deplore.

What I mean is that you need to find a little nuance. Good luck with that.

I think an actual conservative would be concerned about Trump's behavior in the OP. You're not a conservative. You're a Trump supporter. I hope you keep laughing your ass off at the Trump "jokes" while he depletes your SSN.

Trump baits the foolish every day. Would you rather that I cry because his detractors are fished in every time because this is so predictable? He's not worth it.

And as a news flash for you, I am a conservative. You don't get to decide what I am, and this is a good thing since you continue to demonstrate that you can't see anything but Trump "cultists" and those who pathologically despise him. There are millions of Americans in between those two extremes. Just a heads-up.

What do you want me to be concerned about? A joke?

Yes. You should be apoplectic with rage and take to the streets to demonstrate that rage.

What if an asteroid crashes into us? What if aliens attack?

YEs, we are like alcoholic family. We never know who Trump is going after. Who he will strike out at. Who he tries to ruin. Who he tries to kill. Could be you next. God knows, I am in a few categories of genocide. California. Liberal. Politically active. REGISTERED TO VOTE. Vulnerable. I am lucky to be alive.

You keep calling me a Trump supporter. Find a post of mine, even one, in which I indicated how I voted--or even if I did other than downvote--in 2015. Find just one post of mine in which I praise Trump or glorify him. I'll save you some time: You won't. What you will find is me continually complaining about a lack of respect for the Office of the Presidency and daily two-minute hate threads, which I deplore.

What I mean is that you need to find a little nuance. Good luck with that.

Is this post a joke? You just spent your time writing one of the most absurd and ridiculous posts about Trump "joking" around about violating the Constitution and peaceful transfer of power.

You just defended Trump, and now you are upset about being labeled a Trump supporter... :lol: ... please. If you aren't a Trump supporter, then why waste your time defending and excusing him?

YEs, we are like alcoholic family. We never know who Trump is going after. Who he will strike out at. Who he tries to ruin. Who he tries to kill. Could be you next. God knows, I am in a few categories of genocide. California. Liberal. Politically active. REGISTERED TO VOTE. Vulnerable. I am lucky to be alive.

As am I. But I've never given an instant's thought to the possibility of Trump killing me. I'm a little worried if you genuinely are concerned that you might be a victim of genocide.

Trump baits the foolish every day. Would you rather that I cry because his detractors are fished in every time because this is so predictable? He's not worth it.

And as a news flash for you, I am a conservative. You don't get to decide what I am, and this is a good thing since you continue to demonstrate that you can't see anything but Trump "cultists" and those who pathologically despise him. There are millions of Americans in between those two extremes. Just a heads-up.

I get to decide how I judge you, and so will history.

And I don't care much about Trump or your whining, I care about the Constitution which I fail to see you take seriously or show concern. That's my concern.

Again, if you were an actual conservative and not a Trump supporter, you would be able to comprehend what is going on and where you are wrong in this thread.

Yes. You should be apoplectic with rage and take to the streets to demonstrate that rage.

I'll leave that to the triggered liberals, though I'd rather they just scream into the night sky.

Is this post a joke? You just spent your time writing one of the most absurd and ridiculous posts about Trump "joking" around about violating the Constitution and peaceful transfer of power.

You just defended Trump, and now you are upset about being labeled a Trump supporter... :lol: ... please. If you aren't a Trump supporter, then why waste your time defending and excusing him?

I'm neither defending nor excusing him. He has to know that when he jokes like this, he sends his haters into a foaming frenzy. Wait--maybe that's why he does it.

But I have a neato suggestion for you: Why don't you stop making your posts to me personal and try to stick to post content? Do you think you can manage this? Or in addition to your informing me that I'm not a conservative, are you going to tell me what my religious beliefs are? My opinion on baroque music? My blood type? How I've reared my children?

I'd rather hear someone joke about the transfer of power than watch an administration actively torpedo the transfer of power, all while spouting platitudes about the transfer of power. That's what Obama did.

Obviously the best course of action is to pretend he doesn't mean anything he ever says.

Tan won't hold up that long, neither will the do.

I'm neither defending nor excusing him. He has to know that when he jokes like this, he sends his haters into a foaming frenzy. Wait--maybe that's why he does it.

But I have a neato suggestion for you: Why don't you stop making your posts to me personal and try to stick to post content? Do you think you can manage this? Or in addition to your informing me that I'm not a conservative, are you going to tell me what my religious beliefs are? My opinion on baroque music? My blood type? How I've reared my children?

You have never set yourself apart as a never Trumper. It appears that you just like to sit on the sidelines and egg on Trump's dysfunction, because your the kind of Trumper who is all about "owning the libs."

As for your suggestion, I will believe you're a conservative when I see it. Stop trying to play victim

This is very very dangerous. It offers further proof Trump is a sick diseased megalomaniac who puts himself ahead of the American people.

Epic nipple twisting by Trump ... again ... and as usual, the left gives a satisfying squeal ... :lamo

Back
Top Bottom