• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC’s Top Lawyer Warned Colleagues Claims Of Voter Fraud Were “a joke”

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
“The Republican Party’s top lawyer warned in November against continuing to push false claims that the presidential election was stolen, calling efforts by some of the former president’s lawyers a “joke” that could mislead millions of people, according to an email obtained by The Washington Post.“

Pure goddamn insanity with the GOP.

“The Republican Party’s top lawyer warned in November against continuing to push false claims that the presidential election was stolen, calling efforts by some of the former president’s lawyers a “joke” that could mislead millions of people, according to an email obtained by The Washington Post.“

The GQP cannot turn itself around while the lunatics continue to run it. They remain the party of donald trump because those idiots want it to be.

Yes over half of Republicans are clinically insane and it is scary.

The GOP found out, however, that their constituents were dumber than they thought. Therefore the big lie was continued.

“The Republican Party’s top lawyer warned in November against continuing to push false claims that the presidential election was stolen, calling efforts by some of the former president’s lawyers a “joke” that could mislead millions of people.

thumb_hees-right-youknow-memegenerator-net-hes-right-you-know-trump-50844058.png

The GQP cannot turn itself around while the lunatics continue to run it. They remain the party of donald trump because those idiots want it to be.
It's like a lemming stampede and I for one camt wait for the day they reach the ocean...

The GOP found out, however, that their constituents were dumber than they thought. Therefore the big lie was continued.

This is actually the most accurate take. Really. I bet McCarthy, McConnell and the rest are sorry for speaking out initially. Even they undershot how depraved their base is now.

This pretty much tells the story of the 2020 Election...
131896737_1743563522465362_7890180174601210352_n.jpg
"nobody with an ounce of common sense"

View attachment 67343183

I don’t care about your dopey memes that you folks edge yourselves to on FB.

When you have adult words to share in an adult manner, I still won’t care. You’re a Republican.

View attachment 67343183

He got eleven million more votes than Obama because Americans found Trump so repugnant they went out and VOTED AGAINST TRUMP. Do you seriously think most of them voted for Biden because they liked his stories about Corn Pop? 😂

He got eleven million more votes than Obama because Americans found Trump so repugnant they went out and VOTED AGAINST TRUMP. Do you seriously think most of them voted for Biden because they liked his stories about Corn Pop? 😂

Does your explanation really sound like a legitimate motivation that would supposedly rally such a ridiculously extreme number of legal American voters against what statistically appears to be a very popular President Trump; rather than "repugnant" as you suggested?

And by "statistically" I'm talking about; Donald Trump / 2020 / 74,225,839 votes

2008 / Obama / 69,499,428 votes
2012 / Obama / 65,918,507 votes
2020 / Biden / 81,286,358 votes

Senile Joe Biden got 12 million more votes than Barrack Obama did in 2008.
And he got a whopping 16 million more votes than Barrack Obama in 2012.

Unbelievable; it appears there actually is one born every minute... 😲

Anybody need a really good laugh?

Election Result Links:

I don’t care about your dopey memes that you folks edge yourselves to on FB.

When you have adult words to share in an adult manner, I still won’t care. You’re a Republican.
I'm not a Republican.....I'm an Independent who votes for the closest match to my ideo-politics.

And what's really "dopey" is people who glorify a bunch of brainwashed marxist antifa wussbags.

Have a lovely day~

Does your explanation really sound like a legitimate motivation that would supposedly rally such a ridiculously extreme number of legal American voters against what statistically appears to be a very popular President Trump; rather than "repugnant" as you suggested?

And by "statistically" I'm talking about; Donald Trump / 2020 / 74,225,839 votes

2008 / Obama / 69,499,428 votes
2012 / Obama / 65,918,507 votes
2020 / Biden / 81,286,358 votes

Senile Joe Biden got 12 million more votes than Barrack Obama did in 2008.
And he got a whopping 16 million more votes than Barrack Obama in 2012.

Unbelievable; it appears there actually is one born every minute... 😲

Anybody need a really good laugh?

Election Result Links:

Trump is popular with his rabid base, which would be around 35-40% of the voting population. His popularity as president, as a whole, was actually very low. If you cannot accept the fact that he was hated as much as he was love, and by more Americans, then I don't know what to tell you. The Trumpcult holds a tight grip on people's minds.

Bannon and the other GOP strategists saw how many millions, and millions of their Republican base fell for and believed Trump's birther lies...

That was like a huge light going on, right then they saw how ignorant, and gullible, and how much of their base would believe ANYTHING they are told especially if it involves 'owning the lib(s);....

They, and Trump tapped into that, and it worked in 2016.. This 'big lie' about a stolen election is the same idea. Most of the GOP base believes this lie, we'll see if this tactic works again in 2022 and 2024...

Trump is popular with his rabid base, which would be around 35-40% of the voting population. His popularity as president, as a whole, was actually very low. If you cannot accept the fact that he was hated as much as he was love, and by more Americans, then I don't know what to tell you. The Trumpcult holds a tight grip on people's minds.
Trump improved the economy, created jobs and energy independence, slowed illegal immigration to a trikle and so much more.

So how on earth could such an extremely successful POTUS possibly have a "popularity" problem? Enigma; wouldn't you agree?

Could it be that Trump's unpopularity was mostly the result of 5 years of non-stop attacks by the fake-news/main stream media?

The same propaganda machine used against Sarah Palin in 07/08; and totally controlling the gullible sucker segment of America.

Having a Progressive MSM legitimizing every lie the Democrat Party tells, is the most powerful weapon a Marxist Revolution can own.

The whining from the right makes it all worthwhile.

…which are Republicans.

I love how people think saying "I'm an independent" somehow gives them credibility when everything else they say makes you KNOW they vote either exclusively GOP or Dem.

I'm not a Republican.....I'm an Independent who votes for the closest match to my ideo-politics.

And what's really "dopey" is people who glorify a bunch of brainwashed marxist antifa wussbags.

Have a lovely day~

How delightfully passive-aggressive.

Republicans don't care. If a "joke" gets them power, they're all in.

5 conservatives on the Supreme Court could rule Trump is president because he had big boat parades and they would say "damn right."

Trump improved the economy, created jobs and energy independence, slowed illegal immigration to a trikle and so much more.

So how on earth could such an extremely successful POTUS possibly have a "popularity" problem? Enigma; wouldn't you agree?

Could it be that Trump's unpopularity was mostly the result of 5 years of non-stop attacks by the fake-news/main stream media?

The same propaganda machine used against Sarah Palin in 07/08; and totally controlling the gullible sucker segment of America.

Having a Progressive MSM legitimizing every lie the Democrat Party tells, is the most powerful weapon a Marxist Revolution can own.

Trump was unpopular because he was a narcissistic inept moron. We don't live in a command economy so stop pretending as if the president controls it.

Back
Top Bottom