• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RIP Eddie Van Halen

I'm not sure, i guess i have to fire up youtube or such to find out.

I mostly discover new metal bands by using the recommended video list on youtube.
Eddie Van Halen did some major things back in the day.
He did parachute onto the top of a stadium skybox while playing "Eruption".
Monsters of Rock tour.

Eddie Van Halen did some major things back in the day.
He did parachute onto the top of a stadium skybox while playing "Eruption".
Monsters of Rock tour.

Cool, i learned to play the tapping solo from "Eruption" on guitar. I prefer Ibanez guitars over fender strats due to their necks seem more suited for shredding.

As if stuff like Katty Perry's wrecking ball and Hannah Montana are so Wholesome and Christian.

I heard Hannah Montana was a slut during the time her tv show was around.

I doubt that since Hannah Montana was a Disney character.

When you hear this bad assery at guitar center call me right away!

I wonder if you noticed to most people nowadays, "to play guitar" often means to sing and play, which most guitarists are not able to do at the same time. While to me " to play guitar" means to plug a guitar into a marshall amplifier and wail away and have a lead singer singing along.

Like this video, has one dude playing guitar while someone else is singing,but seems like people forgot all about that and think that a guitar player should sing and play guitar,when in rock music it wasn't like that.

Back
Top Bottom