• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rights vs Morals

globalvision said:
oh thats just mean naughty, its not her fault she looks like she has been hit with a spade and associates with crimanals.

tony is going grey and balding these days, do you honestly think he could get much better with those ears and the way he talks, must bore the poor women to death.

Well, she always has the option of doing your cooking and washing!

globalvision said:
no thanks keep her in No10 for the moment, prefer to do it myself.

The poor woman will be devastated if she reads that!:p

The British are coming the British are coming. Don't crush that dwarf, hand me my pliers! The British are coming!

You guys are killing me. "Spade to the face- hangs out with criminals."

Thanks, you two. After spending a good part of my day reading/hearing how Bush plans to sack our retirement plan- I needed a good laugh. You know you'd think he'd be busy enough invading other countries, he might leave us be.

Oh, Naughty- Been meaning to ask, have you found a good middle school yet?

No luck with the middle school. Looks like my edukashun won't get finished.

Naughty Nurse said:
No luck with the middle school. Looks like my edukashun won't get finished.

Well, wouldn't fret too much about your "edukashun." Many people on this side of the pond attended middle school, obviously they're none too advanced in their "edukashun." Some we're even able to attend Ivy League schools, at best their "edukashun" is questionable.

LOL, Pacridge. Did you attend an Ivy League school?

Naughty Nurse said:
LOL, Pacridge. Did you attend an Ivy League school?

No, I was a hard working "Good Ol' Boy" with "C" average grades, we don't tend to get into "Ivy League" schools. Hey, wait a minute...

Back
Top Bottom