• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right wingers, do you want trump to run in 2024?

Right wingers, do you want trump to run in 2024?

• I am not right wing, I just want to see the poll

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Yes, God yes, run trump, run

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • No, I would prefer a non-trump Republican

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Many of the rulings in that era were clearly violations of the tenth amendment. even most liberal constitutional law professors will admit that. FDR had a lapdog supreme court by then
Sure.

I guess you have missed my at least 300 posts in the past talking about conservative justices being loathe to overturn even bad precedent and how one of Justice Scalia's most prominent law clerks, noted that Scalia would not overturn bad precedent if doing so would cause "social upheaval"
Not relevant to the law, or if something is considered constitutional or not.

I think we can and should do better than Trump.
I think as long as trump is the nominee they will make the conversation about him and not policy.
Though Trump was like a 'Bull in a China Closet' & hilariously not familiar with the insider
intrigues of vipers of the political class along with his tweets which the 2nd time around made him
lose support among suburban woman; his policies were sound & effective.

Compare that to the fraility & feebleness of Biden who we have in office now. Looking at 'the
situation room' populated by the likes of Biden, Harris, Milley, Austin, Sullivan & Blinken
determining what's next for this country. Good grief it just can't get any worse than that.

In 7 months Biden has done more damage to this country than IMO before Biden was the worst
president this country ever elected Lyndon Johnson. The big 3 lunatic policies of Johnson,
the 'Great Society' which decimated the black family, the Tonkin Resolution which put over 500,000
Americans into the Viet Nam fiasco 10% of them dying in that godforsaken place &
the worst of all the 'Immigration Act of 1965'

Just look at the damage Biden administration has done in just 7 months probably more than
Johnson in 6 yers & that I thought would be a literal impossibility.

Trump should not run in 2024 as the MSM at every turn made him toxic to the new voter base of this
once great country, that base created by Johnson & his partner in crime Ted Kennedy in '1965'
My hope would be for Trump staying at the enviable life he enjoyed before turning to
politics in 2015. Trump undoubtedly will remain as the kingmaker & those with similar policy notions
he'll lend his support to in 2024. My choice is DeSantis & in this new American environment a
woman would have to be on the ticket as VP. I think Trump likes Christy Noem as I do!

Last edited:
I read about this today. The support from within the GOP is down considerably for this bitch.

Not surprisingly, college educated republicans show only 38% in favor of him to run again.
College educated men voted Trump in landslide proportions in 2016 53 to 39
according to CNN exit polls! College educated voters in there entirety supported
Trump but barely.

according to CNN exit polls! College educated voters in there entirety supported
Trump but barely.
What were the %s in 2020?

Biden in seven months has cleared a good portion of the Trump mistakes -- a crashed economy and unparalleled job loss because of the latter's mishandling of the pandemic -- now with the economy growing and the pandemic being fought competently,

Biden in seven months has cleared a good portion of the Trump mistakes -- a crashed economy and unparalleled job loss because of the latter's mishandling of the pandemic -- now with the economy growing and the pandemic being fought competently,
Do you think in the future you could author a serious reply?

Do you think in the future you could author a serious reply?
It's serious and to the point: Biden had cleared up some and clearing up other Trump mistakes.

Can you accept the truth of this matter?

It's serious and to the point: Biden had cleared up some and clearing up other Trump mistakes.

Can you accept the truth of this matter?
Hang in there champ.
Your “Low Attention” warning lamp has been on for a few days.

Hang in there champ.
Your “Low Attention” warning lamp has been on for a few days.
Biden did not get us out of Afghanistan?

The economy is doing so much better under Biden than Trump's last year?

The death rate would be much lower if people would get their vax?

We are so much better off without Trump

Trump but barely.

maybe republican college educated DID but his following is the uneducated, this is common knowledge with scores of polls to support this conclusion.

But in any event, why not reply to what I posted if you are going to quote me?

maybe republican college educated DID but his following is the uneducated, this is common knowledge with scores of polls to support this conclusion.

But in any event, why not reply to what I posted if you are going to quote me?
Let me clear this up for you, this info & charts come from CNN 2016 Exit polls:
As you can see not just republican college educated white voters supported Trump but
all white voters of all political persuasions Republican, Democrat & Others supported Trump in 2016!
In fact college educated white men which unless I miss my guess are most of the posters on this site
supported Trump with landslide proportions 53% to 39%. Again by a smaller margin all white voters
supported Trump by a much smaller margin 48% to 45%.

I hope that clears things up.

See: https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls/national/president
Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 11.56.20 PM.png

Let me clear this up for you, this info & charts come from CNN 2016 Exit polls:
As you can see not just republican college educated white voters supported Trump but
all white voters of all political persuasions Republican, Democrat & Others supported Trump in 2016!
In fact college educated white men which unless I miss my guess are most of the posters on this site
supported Trump with landslide proportions 53% to 39%. Again by a smaller margin all white voters
supported Trump by a much smaller margin 48% to 45%.

I hope that clears things up.

It sure does! 🤡 ;) 🎪 🐘 🦁

From your link,
op.PNG

I find you attempting to turn this into a racist issue deplorable.

Though Trump was like a 'Bull in a China Closet' & hilariously not familiar with the insider
intrigues of vipers of the political class along with his tweets which the 2nd time around made him
lose support among suburban woman; his policies were sound & effective.

Compare that to the fraility & feebleness of Biden who we have in office now. Looking at 'the
situation room' populated by the likes of Biden, Harris, Milley, Austin, Sullivan & Blinken
determining what's next for this country. Good grief it just can't get any worse than that.

In 7 months Biden has done more damage to this country than IMO before Biden was the worst
president this country ever elected Lyndon Johnson. The big 3 lunatic policies of Johnson,
the 'Great Society' which decimated the black family, the Tonkin Resolution which put over 500,000
Americans into the Viet Nam fiasco 10% of them dying in that godforsaken place &
the worst of all the 'Immigration Act of 1965'

Just look at the damage Biden administration has done in just 7 months probably more than
Johnson in 6 yers & that I thought would be a literal impossibility.

Trump should not run in 2024 as the MSM at every turn made him toxic to the new voter base of this
once great country, that base created by Johnson & his partner in crime Ted Kennedy in '1965'
My hope would be for Trump staying at the enviable life he enjoyed before turning to
politics in 2015. Trump undoubtedly will remain as the kingmaker & those with similar policy notions
he'll lend his support to in 2024. My choice is DeSantis & in this new American environment a
woman would have to be on the ticket as VP. I think Trump likes Christy Noem as I do!
Much to agree with here. But do you seriously think that any Republican running for president isn't going to be made 'toxic' by the MSM at every turn?
Now that the MSM has discovered they can manipulate presidential election results . . . I'd expect them to do it from here on out.

I am not right wing, I just want to see the poll​

Yes, God yes, run away, Trump, run away!​

As far away as possible.

No but anyone including Trump would be better than Slow Joe.

Back
Top Bottom