• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rift Grows in Democratic-Jewish Alliance...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
About time I say!!!

Many U.S. Jewish leaders are unnerved both by the new Iran nuclear agreement and the public falling out between President Barack Obama and his Israeli counterpart, developments that are creating a rift in the durable alliance between Jews and the Democratic Party in the run-up to the 2016 elections.

Cracks Appear in Democratic-Jewish Alliance Over Iran Deal, Netanyahu - WSJ

They are finally realizing that Democraps are scum!

About time I say!!!

Many U.S. Jewish leaders are unnerved both by the new Iran nuclear agreement and the public falling out between President Barack Obama and his Israeli counterpart, developments that are creating a rift in the durable alliance between Jews and the Democratic Party in the run-up to the 2016 elections.

Cracks Appear in Democratic-Jewish Alliance Over Iran Deal, Netanyahu - WSJ

They are finally realizing that Democraps are scum!

Not sure what a democrap is, care to explain?

Not sure what a democrap is, care to explain?

Plus, it seems to be a big fantasy piece, .. This is the kind of thinking that had Megan Kelly telling Karl Rove 'Is that math that Republicans tell themselves to make them feel better'.

On the other hand...

Thursday night’s dramatic declaration of a framework nuclear agreement between Iran and the world powers surprised almost everyone outside of the locked negotiating rooms at the hotel in Lausanne, Switzerland, including the doubtful, cynical journalists waiting outside those rooms over the past eight days for the results. Also surprised, though they’ll never admit it, were many officials, including Israelis, who have vehemently attacked the emerging deal in recent months.

In contrast to the messages conveyed in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech at Congress, the Israeli government’s public position over the last two years and the Pavlovian response that came out of Jerusalem on Thursday night, the framework agreement is not a bad deal at all. In-depth examination of the details shows that the deal includes many positive aspects that preserve Israeli security interests and answer some of Jerusalem’s concerns.

A little surprising they are unnerved by this and havent seemed to notice the decades long attacks by college liberals.

In all appearance, Clinton, Biden and Obama are democraps, or not? But they rule the country though they are 'scum'....

When Tel Aviv disappears in a glowing mushroom, so will all American-Jewish Support for the Democratic Party.

Short of that extremity, despite the perils in the middle east brought on by Obama's Pursuit of a regional Islamic Caliphate, slightly more than half of American-Jews will continue to vote for the Democrats.... Mostly out of a Tradition of racial / ethnic bigotry against Euro-Christians.

Sad.

-

When Tel Aviv disappears in a glowing mushroom, so will all American-Jewish Support for the Democratic Party.

Short of that extremity, despite the perils in the middle east brought on by Obama's Pursuit of a regional Islamic Caliphate, slightly more than half of American-Jews will continue to vote for the Democrats.... Mostly out of a Tradition of racial / ethnic bigotry against Euro-Christians.

Sad.

-

Yeah that Jewish "bigotry" has really done harm to the "Euro-Christians" Talk about blatant anti-Semitism

Maybe the reason Jewish Americans are primarily Democratic voters and hold relatively liberal political and social views is because the average Jewish American is more highly educated than the average evangelical Americans - you know, those white Christians who consistently vote for Republican candidates who promote issues which actually negatively affect the very people who vote for them; e.g., see Kansas.

Yeah that Jewish "bigotry" has really done harm to the "Euro-Christians" Talk about blatant anti-Semitism

Maybe the reason Jewish Americans are primarily Democratic voters and hold relatively liberal political and social views is because the average Jewish American is more highly educated than the average evangelical Americans - you know, those white Christians who consistently vote for Republican candidates who promote issues which actually negatively affect the very people who vote for them; e.g., see Kansas.

Me? Anti-Semitic? LOL

I'm part Jewish! :roll:

Maybe you should check your assumptions.

-

Me? Anti-Semitic? LOL

I'm part Jewish! :roll:

Maybe you should check your assumptions.

-

Nope. There have been some nasty anti-Semites thru out history who came out of a Jewish background. All I must do is read your words to see bigotry

Nope. There have been some nasty anti-Semites thru out history who came out of a Jewish background. All I must do is read your words to see bigotry

Blatant Anti-Semite Card is Blatant.

The Anti-Semite Card may not be quite as worn out as the Race-card, but it looks like it is rapidly going to go that way.

I am sure you see such everywhere, and in everyone who 'Dares' to question the political Left.

You're making my point, real-time demonstrating that "Tradition of racial / ethnic bigotry against Euro-Christians."

And yet, Israel would not exist, without the WWII victory by those same Euro-Christians.

Israel won't continue to exist, if the Radical American Left continues to support the creation of a Nuclear Armed Middle-Eastern Regional Islamic Caliphate.

The Israelis do not deserve the betrayal they are receiving at the hands of the American-Jewish Left.

-

Blatant Anti-Semite Card is Blatant.

The Anti-Semite Card may not be quite as worn out as the Race-card, but it looks like it is rapidly going to go that way.

I am sure you see such everywhere, and in everyone who 'Dares' to question the political Left.

You're making my point, real-time demonstrating that "Tradition of racial / ethnic bigotry against Euro-Christians."

And yet, Israel would not exist, without the WWII victory by those same Euro-Christians.

Israel won't continue to exist, if the Radical American Left continues to support the creation of a Nuclear Armed Middle-Eastern Regional Islamic Caliphate.

The Israelis do not deserve the betrayal they are receiving at the hands of the American-Jewish Left.

-

Gee, I wonder why Haaretz thinks the pact with Iran is a good deal.
Iran nuclear framework agreement: Not a bad deal

Israel will have a hard time fighting this agreement, or portraying it as bad. One of the reasons for this is that it’s clear to anyone that reads the agreement will understand that if Iran indeed upholds it, the threat of an Iranian nuclear weapon will be severely reduced over the next two decades, at least. Also, it is now clear that the military strike that Netanyahu was pushing for will not be able to achieve the same things as the agreement.

Gee, I wonder why Haaretz thinks the pact with Iran is a good deal.

I think I established in my first post on this thread, that the American-Jewish-Left supports Obama and his crazy creation of the Islamic-Nuclear-Caliphate.

Not every American-Jew is a Leftist Wacko.

Many pulled their support before 2012.

Jewish Democrats Abandoning Obama
6:38 AM on Saturday, April 4, 2015 - Nisan 15, 5775
Jewish Democrats, angered and concerned over President Obama's direction on Mideast affairs, are pulling their support from the president as the 2012 general election approaches.

The Los Angeles Times reports that many Democratic Jews remain concerned over Obama's call for a return to the 1967 lines as a starting point for peace negotiations, even with the caveat of "land swaps" he offered during his recent AIPAC speech.

Describing the reaction of prospective donors, [one Philadelphia fundraiser] said: "There are those who have already served notice that they’re just not going to participate. Then there are those who are saying, 'We want to see how this plays out over the next week or so.’

Tom Knox, a businessman who is also helping to raise money for the Philadelphia event, said: "I wish I could tell you there wouldn't be" repercussions from Obama’s remarks. "There's going to be some backlash on it. I don't know why he said it. I think he's just trying to get the talks going again."

In what could be the biggest blow of all to the Democratic fundraising machine, billionaire media executive Haim Saban strongly suggested he will pull his funding over Obama's policy decisions on the Mideast, Ynet reports.

And the GOP knows it!

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/rift-Jewish-voters-GOP/2015/03/20/id/631638/
Israel-Obama Rift Gives GOP an Opening for Jewish Votes

Friday, 20 Mar 2015 08:47 PM

By Cathy Burke

The widening rift between Israel and the White House is reportedly fueling a Republican effort to pull more Jewish voters away from the Democratic Party and into the GOP fold.

Since Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's March 3 speech to Congress – in which he slammed President Barack Obama's Iran diplomacy – GOP lawmakers have stood solidly behind the leader of the Jewish state, CNN notes.

On Friday, House Speaker John Boehner, who issued the controversial invitation to Netanyahu, said he'd visit Israel later this month.

Meanwhile, CNN reports, nearly every potential GOP presidential contender offered congratulations to the Israeli leader on social media after his convincing election win.

In 2016, the Democrats will not be getting their accustomed percentage of the American-Jewish vote.

-

Last edited:
They will if the GOP continues its march toward Christian Dominionism

:2funny:

Really!?

Talk about religious bigotry!

I suppose we should feed the Christians to the Lions, or burn them at the stake? Jews, to their everlasting discredit, have been known to support that in the past...

Sorry, but I am American First, Jewish a distant second, and support Israel after that.

I'm looking at American Interests in the region, and that means Obama's creation of a Nuclear-Armed-Islamic-Caliphate, and from that, the imminent destruction of Israel, as not being in the best interests of America!

I see the Christians in the GOP as honorable allies, friends, and fellow Americans!

-

Kurmugeon, I must say I'm disappointed in your new wave white supremacy. Putting a laughably transparent cover over your Anti-Semitism to make yourself a little more mainstream when taking a dig at Muslims is quite lame. Your predecessors would be ashamed at how politically correct you have become, pretending to accept Jews just to score some political points. Its especially bad given that your ruse is completely obvious and ain't fooling anybody.

Kurmugeon, I must say I'm disappointed in your new wave white supremacy. Putting a laughably transparent cover over your Anti-Semitism to make yourself a little more mainstream when taking a dig at Muslims is quite lame. Your predecessors would be ashamed at how politically correct you have become, pretending to accept Jews just to score some political points. Its especially bad given that your ruse is completely obvious and ain't fooling anybody.

Oh, look, a Leftie calling someone a "Racist", which means they must be winning an argument with a Liberal.

"New Wave White Supremacy" :lol: Get REAL!

I see Radical Islam as the enemy, as any sensible American, given recent events does.

I don't see Iran as an ally, because they're making statements of "Death to America" and "Nuke Israel" for their domestic audience, while negotiating in bad faith to obtain nuclear weapons.

Because I don't support people making such statements being allowed obtain nukes, that makes me an Anti-Semite? Really?! Hows that work?!

I suppose if I encouraged Iran to make nukes and use them on Israel, that would make me Pro-Israeli in your book?

I dare to suggest that White Christian Americans in the GOP might be good Allies to the Israelis, given the current middle east circumstances, and you say that "Proves" I am a White Supremacist and Anti-Semite?

With "Friends" like you, the Israeli's doesn't need Enemies like Iran or ISIS.

You're simply spewing accusatory labels with NOTHING to back up your statements.

-

Last edited:

Sad.

-

No, other than posting angry messages online and a month of talking heads on TV few people including few American Jews will care. That's how genocides work. Kill everyone and there is no reason to care because they're dead.

Within a couple more generations, for the most part an American saying they are a Jew will be as relevant as Elizabeth Warren saying she's a Cherokee.

American Jews are irrelevant to anything about Israel the same as Irish Americans are relevant to anything about Ireland. A little pointless noise maybe. Nothing else.

Last edited:
I think I established in my first post on this thread, that the American-Jewish-Left supports Obama and his crazy creation of the Islamic-Nuclear-Caliphate.

Not every American-Jew is a Leftist Wacko.

Many pulled their support before 2012.

And the GOP knows it!

Israel-Obama Rift Gives GOP an Opening for Jewish Votes

In 2016, the Democrats will not be getting their accustomed percentage of the American-Jewish vote.

-

Democrats play the numbers. With the black vote a lock, they focus on Latino votes. The number of Jews in the USA for which being Jewish means anything of real significance has become such a tiny number they are irrelevant politically.

Sad.

-
Except before that happens to Israel, the US will cease to exist.

Back
Top Bottom