• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

rfid chip?

majora$$hole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
what do you guys think about the rfid chip being put in humans?

what do you guys think about the rfid chip being put in humans?
Put 'em in convicted child molesters and equip every school and daycare in the land with scanners.

I'm good with that.

Put 'em in convicted child molesters and equip every school and daycare in the land with scanners.

I'm good with that.
i think that is one area where we will see them used first. a couple more will be children and soldiers.

I'm against the use on humans.
I want to agree with Coronado except I'm scared of that Pandora's Box being opened. We all know if you give 'em an inch they'll take a yard.
I'd rather make the punishment for crimes gaainst children life in prison. That way society is pretected but not at the risk of getting people comfortable with loss of liberty. If we open that can of worms even for a good reason it will get out of control.

I'm against the use on humans.
I want to agree with Coronado except I'm scared of that Pandora's Box being opened. We all know if you give 'em an inch they'll take a yard.
I'd rather make the punishment for crimes gaainst children life in prison. That way society is pretected but not at the risk of getting people comfortable with loss of liberty. If we open that can of worms even for a good reason it will get out of control.
I have to agree with this. The RFID should be a fall-back position. Those people who molest children are apparently incurable and should not be among us in the general public.

Alzheimers sufferers and their carers could benefit.

i agree with the pandora's box thing and can see it now, "your not a GOOD parent if your child dosen't have one".

Back
Top Bottom