• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

Of course it's all my fault. :roll:

How could I make it any clearer, do you think?

The US government is not based upon referendums, it's based upon electing people and then having those people make decisions. Which word in that sentence do you not get? I have a few minutes, maybe I can help.

Probably, saying you don't get it is an arguing tactics, but maybe it's not. Either way, it'll be helpful to walk you through this, either to assist you in learning or to show you're just being obtuse. Lemme know.

How could I make it any clearer, do you think?

The US government is not based upon referendums, it's based upon electing people and then having those people make decisions. Which word in that sentence do you not get? I have a few minutes, maybe I can help.

Probably, saying you don't get it is an arguing tactics, but maybe it's not. Either way, it'll be helpful to walk you through this, either to assist you in learning or to show you're just being obtuse. Lemme know.

The source of the problem is in the mirror. You know, like kook, lol, racecar, tit, tot, ......

The source of the problem is in the mirror. You know, like kook, lol, racecar, tit, tot, ......

lol Dave, everyone that doesn't agree with you is the problem, to you.

So, who here is a government shill?

(looks around suspiciously)

There's a shill in this thread that thinks taxpayers money on propaganda directed towards the taxpayers is agreeable.

They're relatively easy to spot, if you're so inclined to pay attention, and notice the tall tale signs.

One of the biggest signs is that they always defend the government, crossing party lines, no matter what the government does. There are a few posters that exhibit that characteristic on this forum. Now, it doesn't necessarily mean they're being paid for their words, they could just be overly patriotic (to a fault). But it does leave a bad impression when some, whom exhibit those characteristics, and are exposed to credible information that is contrary to the views they're barking, refuse to acknowledge and process this new information into their brain housing group like a normal person and adopt a new set of talking points. Those are the ones we have to be leery of.

There's a shill in this thread that thinks taxpayers money on propaganda directed towards the taxpayers is agreeable.

They're relatively easy to spot, if you're so inclined to pay attention, and notice the tall tale signs.

One of the biggest signs is that they always defend the government, crossing party lines, no matter what the government does. There are a few posters that exhibit that characteristic on this forum. Now, it doesn't necessarily mean they're being paid for their words, they could just be overly patriotic (to a fault). But it does leave a bad impression when some, whom exhibit those characteristics, and are exposed to credible information that is contrary to the views they're barking, refuse to acknowledge and process this new information into their brain housing group like a normal person and adopt a new set of talking points. Those are the ones we have to be leery of.

Normal people process new information into their "brain housing group"? Does that mean that fact and logic can change the opinions of normal people?

If that is so, it seems to me that there are a lot of abnormal people on these message boards.

Normal people process new information into their "brain housing group"? Does that mean that fact and logic can change the opinions of normal people?

If that is so, it seems to me that there are a lot of abnormal people on these message boards.

Let's just say that alot of people engage in wishful thinking as a default practice....;)

Back
Top Bottom