• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Republicans" advancing on the Capitol

SiNNiK

Ammosexual
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Fake Republicans marching. I smell Feds. Someone is planning on doing something reprehensible. Everyone on both sides of the aisle needs to keep their head on a swivel.

Fake Republicans marching. I smell Feds. Someone is planning on doing something reprehensible. Everyone on both sides of the aisle needs to keep their head on a swivel.

b182538b71b7d402c250d53f436a80e5.png

Been there done that. Are the feds in the room with you now?
Nope by the looks of things they are all at the Capitol pretending to be Republicans.

It would certainly be telling if someone were to jump on these guys and really give a few of them a busted nose if the charges come back like Assault of a Federal Agent. x 8.

I BET these guys are feds.

Nope by the looks of things they are all at the Capitol pretending to be Republicans.

It would certainly be telling if someone were to jump on these guys and really give a few of them a busted nose if the charges come back like Assault of a Federal Agent. x 8.

And again with the tinfoil hat. Do you get it now?

See if vegas will take your bet, I would.

I noticed all the patriots had their faces covered. Did you notice the cops behind them didn't? Who are the patriots?

“An African may have lived, worked, and even been classed as a citizen in America for centuries, yet he is not American. He is, as he likely prefers to be labeled, an African in America. The same rule applies to others who are not of the founding stock of our people, or do not share the common unconscious that permeates throughout our greater civilization, and the European diaspora. The American identity was something uniquely forged in the struggle that our ancestors waged to survive in this new continent. America is truly unique in this pan-European identity which forms the roots of our nationhood. To be an American is to realize this identity and take up the national struggle upon one’s shoulders. Not simply by birth is one granted this title, but by the degree to which he works and fulfills the potential of his birth.”— Patriot Front manifesto

So wait, are they conservatives or feds?

There is a lot of real estate between these guys are the feds trying to make Republicans look bad and I'm not a white supremacist.
These guys are all the same age, like copies of each other, wearing a khaki uniform, that implies organization and funding.

My guys are comfortable in jeans and don't cover up their face.

Nope, these guys are dangerous, whoever they are

“An African may have lived, worked, and even been classed as a citizen in America for centuries, yet he is not American. He is, as he likely prefers to be labeled, an African in America. The same rule applies to others who are not of the founding stock of our people, or do not share the common unconscious that permeates throughout our greater civilization, and the European diaspora. The American identity was something uniquely forged in the struggle that our ancestors waged to survive in this new continent. America is truly unique in this pan-European identity which forms the roots of our nationhood. To be an American is to realize this identity and take up the national struggle upon one’s shoulders. Not simply by birth is one granted this title, but by the degree to which he works and fulfills the potential of his birth.”— Patriot Front manifesto
According to Tuberville, these people are Trump Republicans.

Yeah see, these guys are waayyy suspicious.

I denounce them and anything they work towards.

Thank you for showing me this.

These guys are all the same age, like copies of each other, wearing a khaki uniform, that implies organization and funding.

My guys are comfortable in jeans and don't cover up their face.

Nope, these guys are dangerous, whoever they are
Two things.

Have we moved on from the accusation that these guys are Feds? These guys are an organized group of white supremacists which is why they look like an organized group.

Also, if you vote Republican, they are definitely your guys.

Back
Top Bottom