• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican donors line up behind Liz Cheney as she takes on Trump

He's the Republic's worst nightmare. And most people realized that into his term. And many more realized that after he inspired the 1/6 Sedition. Truly only the most morally depraved and mentally sick endorse him currently.
The stupid in this post is off the stupid scale!!

Only the most morally depraved and mentally sick would endorse this type of posting! 🤓

The facts are she has no chance in getting voted in as dog catcher in her state now.
Thank you!
Let the money people load her up with all their money. Money does not equal votes.
She is done in Wyoming as a republican!
But the left keeps pushing for her

Thank you!
Let the money people load her up with all their money. Money does not equal votes.
She is done in Wyoming as a republican!
But the left keeps pushing for her
It's funny really. The Dems don't like her. It reminds me of the Dems and McCain. They did not like him but kept pushing for him as the GOP candidate.

It's funny really. The Dems don't like her. It reminds me of the Dems and McCain. They did not like him but kept pushing for him as the GOP candidate.
This I kinda complicated so I’ll type slow,
One can like a politician but disagree with him/her on policy.

Only the most morally depraved and mentally sick would endorse this type of posting! 🤓
Hit a nerve, did I?

There are none dumber than current Trump Cultists.

Last edited:
She is conservative like her father. I don't care who wins, but your name calling of Trump suggests either TDS or low class debate. I think you are better than either.
Yep, whenever anyone says, "TDS", you know they've no argument.

Maybe type even slower, so you can make a proper sentence.
Are you critiquing my grammar, or what I said? Either way you didn't, you just made a dumb statement of opinion.

Actually I’m the same demographic as many MAGA Cult snowflakes. Uneducated & blue collar. I believe in plain talk, I’m not one of these lobbies who believes in trying to heal the divide between the right & left by coddling them with polite banter.
If they can lie with impunity, I can call them funny names & not feel bad about it.

Sticks & stones & all…
Very interesting...

Yep, whenever anyone says, "TDS", you know they've no argument.
TDS IS an argument or you would not have brought it up.
And you dodged the name calling-is that YOUR style?

TDS IS an argument or you would not have brought it up.
And you dodged the name calling-is that YOUR style?
LOL - adorable post. Great start!

She is conservative like her father. I don't care who wins, but your name calling of Trump suggests either TDS or low class debate. I think you are better than either.
I'm a Blue Collar guy, I don't play that "Friends across the aisle Bull Crap". Drumpf is a Slug.

Liz is going to win re-election and the Trump lickers will be pissed that some floor-licking Trump acolyte didn't win.
Cheney probably will lose big in the Wyoming GOP primary. In the latest poll, Cheney is 18-points behind Trump-backed Harriet Hageman.

If I was Cheney with all the money she raised, she’s ahead in the money race big time. I’d run as an independent in the general election. Could she be successful? Independents don’t like Trump much, she could win their vote. But in a state where the majority of voters are Republicans, even winning independents wouldn’t be enough. Wyoming has a PVI of R +26. But it would make the election interesting as the possibility exists Cheney could siphon off enough Republican voters to elect the Democrat. Even so, I think Cheney is doomed. Then who would have the last laugh?

your post puts me in the mind of lindsey graham when he has the vapors

Cheney probably will lose big in the Wyoming GOP primary. In the latest poll, Cheney is 18-points behind Trump-backed Harriet Hageman.

If I was Cheney with all the money she raised, she’s ahead in the money race big time. I’d run as an independent in the general election. Could she be successful? Independents don’t like Trump much, she could win their vote. But in a state where the majority of voters are Republicans, even winning independents wouldn’t be enough. Wyoming has a PVI of R +26. But it would make the election interesting as the possibility exists Cheney could siphon off enough Republican voters to elect the Democrat. Even so, I think Cheney is doomed. Then who would have the last laugh?
The only poll I see if from December of 2021

1649777328512.png

Where did you see this poll?

Back
Top Bottom