• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Finger

Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

Arguing with evolution deniers is like trying to teach Mandarin to your dog. You can impart knowledge all day, but at the end of it the dog's just going to crap on the rug and walk away.

Re: Reporter Suspended For Defending Evolution Comes Back, Gives Immediate Middle Fin

I welcome our alien overlords.

Please...don't do science anymore.

He wasn't suspended for "defending evolution", he was suspended for publicly arguing with a co-worker.

`

'Closer up'

`

Last edited:

`

'Closer up'

`

I didn't realize that about the number of chromosomes. Down syndrome is caused by an extra set of chromszomes. It's also the most common genetic disorder in humans. I wonder if the propensity to have extra chromosomes could be because we have long ago ancestors who did.

It sure as hell is settled... we don't know all of the details, like gravity, but that does not mean we are uncertain as to fact.

Indeed. I often will ask Creationists to provide examples of commercialized products their "science" helps product that aren't media propaganda.

99% of the time Creationists will run. 1% of the time they'll claim everything since God made it. I have yet to have a Creationist actually cite something their "science" helps commercially produce. If your "science" is deemed to be completely commercially useless, that suggests it has zero basis in reality.

We may not know everything, but when evolution is used to fuel my gasoline car and creationism just gets used to build props in a creationist museum, it's darn clear to me which is the better "theory."

Also, X Factor as abandoned this thread. Having his blatant dishonesty pointed out over and over was just a bit too much for him.

So am I safe to assume that X-Factor has abandoned this thread after we constantly pointed out his grossly large level of dishonestly?

Just calm the **** down. Lol. What did you want me to answer?

Somewhere in our past, chromosome 2 and 13 of our common ancestor fused.

Its a miracle...no wait...it is logic and reason. Fraud creationist Ken Ham will not get tax breaks for his silly Noah's Ark amusement park.

Secular victory: No tax breaks for Ken Ham

Last edited:

Its a miracle...no wait...it is logic and reason. Fraud creationist Ken Ham will not get tax breaks for his silly Noah's Ark amusement park.

Secular victory: No tax breaks for Ken Ham

Hey don't expect public money, if you publically state you will only hire people who think like you do.
The state government thought it was all a great idea when it was 'creating':mrgreen: jobs for the masses...

Evolution, which is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations, is indisputable fact.
No. We've understood that "the inherited characteristics of biological populations change over successive generations" for thousands of years. Such changes may bring about evolution, but the changes themselves are not evolution.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…