• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Florida Dems Allege ‘Toxic’ Work Environment, Worry Team Biden ‘Suppressing’ Hispanic Vote

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Report: Florida Dems Allege ‘Toxic’ Work Environment, Worry Team Biden ‘Suppressing’ Hispanic Vote | News Break

Ninety-four Democratic field organizers tasked with helping to elect presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden in Florida have reportedly signed an internal letter to the state Democratic Party complaining about a “toxic” work environment, and an absence of a “fully functional field plan.”. According to the Miami Herald, the field organizers...

In 2016, my father bulled me into volunteering for the Hillary Campaign in Pinellas County, Florida.

College age staff from out-of-state commandeered the office. It sucked! Like I would respond well to those kids thinking they knew more about local Florida politics than I do.

The phone banks did not work! I suggest more BBQs. Wear your masks when not eating or talking, encouraging open and warm back-n-forth communication, social distancing and diligent hygiene availability. Target Hispanics, African-Americans and the elderly.

If Trump loses Florida, he cannot win reelection!

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Make America Great Again! Dump Trump in 2020!

Re: Report: Florida Dems Allege ‘Toxic’ Work Environment, Worry Team Biden ‘Suppressing’ His

Report: Florida Dems Allege ‘Toxic’ Work Environment, Worry Team Biden ‘Suppressing’ Hispanic Vote | News Break

In 2016, my father bulled me into volunteering for the Hillary Campaign in Pinellas County, Florida.
I can't imagine a worse task, save for being forced to work on the Trump campaign! :2razz:

College age staff from out-of-state commandeered the office. It sucked! Like I would respond well to those kids thinking they knew more about local Florida politics than I do.

The phone banks did not work! I suggest more BBQs. Wear your masks when not eating or talking, encouraging open and warm back-n-forth communication, social distancing and diligent hygiene availability. Target Hispanics, African-Americans and the elderly.

If Trump loses Florida, he cannot win reelection!

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Make America Great Again! Dump Trump in 2020!
Yep, the bolded is 100% accurate. Pennsy is another state to watch as an early indicator. PA reports among the very first, and if Trump loses it the election is probably over for him.

As to the rest of your post, let's not forget we were just like those kids once. The key is in our harnessing their idealism and energy, and channeling it in the right direction. Old age & treachery and all that ...

Back
Top Bottom