• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Clay Higgins: DHS Chief Mayorkas Carrying Out ‘Insidious Agenda’ to Transform America with Illegal Immigration

Strange that those white folks imported so many black people from Africa if they wanted America to be only white. And why go to war with Mexico and take half their territory, filled with brown people? And if someone (who) intended European nations to be white, why did Europeans run off to colonize Africa and parts of Asia?

I can’t stop thinking that “White MAGA Man” is putting us on.
You are almost certainly correct.

I love my country deeply. I love and respect our founders original intent pertaining to the Constitution and the 1790 Naturalization Act. Being a Constitution originalist is key to preserving our culture, heritage, and traditions the founders instilled upon this nation. Purging that patriotic ideology will destroy America and it's sovereignty, like what's happening now with this usurping administration letting a third world invaders infiltrate our country at the southern border.
Run, do not walk to your news stand to pick up a copy of today’s NYTimes. It features pages and pages of analysis of Tucker Carlson’s xenophobia. It will make you strengthen your efforts to get rid of all the poor Italians and Jews that are pouring into our countr… wait! That was 100 years ago, I meant all the penniless Papist Irish… hold on! That was 200 years ago. Um, who are we afraid of now? Oh, Latinos… what’s that you say? Latinos we’re here in the Southwest before Anglos moved in from the East. No wonder my county is called Alameda.

Still, I am thoroughly confused. Whom are we supposed to hate? It was so much easier when Trump was President.

Btw, you do know that the 1965 immigration legislation is the evil cause of all this. When I saw JFK in 1960, campaigning in my Italian neighborhood when I was a boy, he mentioned Nixon’s support of restrictive legislation biased against Italians. The culprits are Kennedy and Johnson, not Biden.

On the other hand, Latinos are known, rightly or wrongly, for an emphasis on machismo (male-ness). Given Tucker’s concern for declining masculinity in the US, you would think he would welcome the influx of Hispanics. One of the recommendations of his film was testicle tanning, redundant for our browner skinned brothers.

Last edited:
all men are created equal
Sorry, White MAGA Man says that's not what the founding fathers meant. :rolleyes:

Hard to believe, am I right?

I love my country deeply. I love and respect our founders original intent pertaining to the Constitution and the 1790 Naturalization Act. Being a Constitution originalist is key to preserving our culture, heritage, and traditions the founders instilled upon this nation. Purging that patriotic ideology will destroy America and it's sovereignty, like what's happening now with this usurping administration letting a third world invaders infiltrate our country at the southern border.
Your words are filled with hatred. I seriously doubt you're capable of feeling love.

No rou
Actually, the African tribal leaders rounded their own kind and imported them here.
No roundups without a market. And my impression is that they rounded up other tribes’ members.

Your words are filled with hatred. I seriously doubt you're capable of feeling love.
Wrong. He just seems incapable of believing in the concept of time, being frozen in 1790.

Again, if he is not putting us on.

Wrong. He just seems incapable of believing in the concept of time, being frozen in 1790.

Again, if he is not putting us on.
If only there was a way to ship people like him back to 1790.

bullshit. The only thing that needs to be reinstated is getting rid of the racist mindset that believes that the color of one's skin defines who they are.
I disagree. We have to have it to show the massive percentages of black on white crime that's rampant throughout this country. Having racial awareness is essential to survival in these modern times.

Last edited:
Invaded? Southern border? Remember that Southern border you talk about was Mexican and the native people that lived there were all brown.
The keywords is 'was Mexican'. That's not the case anymore. That's why borders, language, and culture based on American-European White people are paramount in preserving. These invaders don't respect our laws and culture. They don't even bother to assimilate and learn English.

The keywords is 'was Mexican'. That's not the case anymore. That's why borders, language, and culture based on American-European White people are paramount in preserving. These invaders don't respect our laws and culture. They don't even bother to assimilate and learn English.
You're generalizing an entire race of people just as you did with blacks and crime, stop promoting racism.

South Louisiana's Cajun John Wayne speaks the truth. Our national security has been obliterated at the southern border by the dementia addled usurper (Joe Biden) and his insidious Cuban born commie DHS Secretary Mayorkas. That $33 billion sent to Ukraine this past week could have been enough to complete Trump's wall and round up all the illegal third worlders in this country.

The wall you can cut through with a sawzall or climb with a rebar ladder so cheap you just leave it when you’re done?

That wall?

I disagree. We have to have it to show the massive percentages of black on white crime that's rampant throughout this country. Having racial awareness is essential to survival in these modern times.
more white people commit crimes than black or other races....immigrants are even far less likely to commit crimes.

You're generalizing an entire race of people just as you did with blacks and crime, stop promoting racism.
What a load of crap. Our cultures -- which were never singular -- have been changing from the beginning. And here's how it works with immigrants based on my own family's experience. All four grandparents came from Sicily. None learned English, spoke their dialect til their deaths. No real need as they lived in all Italian neighborhoods. Both my parents were bi-lingual. My sister was and I am mono-lingual. The same thing happens with Mexicans, with a significant partial exception: Italy is 4000 miles away. Mexico is right next door, so the process will be much slower. And if Mexicans are bi-lingual they are more valuable as citizens. But I used to teach English to Mexican Spanish speakers on the border in Mexicali, and hundreds of miles from it in San Jose. Had to turn people away.

You realize that borders moving does not change the ethnicity nor color of the inhabitants right?

Also,if it's based on all that...how come the cities and towns are named things like South Padre, San Antonio, Amarillo, Hidalgo, etc...and Texas cooking is very much influenced by Mexican cooking? Also, Rio Grande, and so forth....White Euro nothing ..European whites didn't influence Texas very much

Also,if it's based on all that...how come the cities and towns are named things like South Padre, San Antonio, Amarillo, Hidalgo, etc...and Texas cooking is very much influenced by Mexican cooking? Also, Rio Grande, and so forth....White Euro nothing ..European whites didn't influence Texas very much
Don't you see what has happened? They've invaded the Southwest and changed our place names to Spanish.

Anglos. Spaniards are white European.

South Louisiana's Cajun John Wayne speaks the truth. Our national security has been obliterated at the southern border by the dementia addled usurper (Joe Biden) and his insidious Cuban born commie DHS Secretary Mayorkas. That $33 billion sent to Ukraine this past week could have been enough to complete Trump's wall and round up all the illegal third worlders in this country.

Just checked with all my liberal friends, none of us give a shit what Higgins thinks.. Carry on

more white people commit crimes than black or other races....immigrants are even far less likely to commit crimes.
Not when it comes to violent crimes such as rape and murder.

You realize that borders moving does not change the ethnicity nor color of the inhabitants right?
Irrelevant when it comes to illegal aliens disobeying our immigration laws. Why can't they just go through the legal process, like law obeying White people of European heritage when immigrating?

Back
Top Bottom