• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Renditions continue under Obama, despite due-process concerns

I prefer to stick to the here and now if you don't mind...You want to defend Islamic Jihadist killing of today by comparing it to Christian crusades of hundreds of years ago...Sorry dude, that doesn't even make sense to do that....Try again.

If you mean to imply that forced conversion is an inherent part of Islam and more then it is of any other religion then you need to look at the historical record, if not, then again tell me which Islamic country practices forced conversion?

And please tell me where i defend jihadist killings.

Instead of looking at historical records why not examine contemporary records that effect lives today? Or are you saying that because it happened historically it should be accepted now?

Instead of looking at historical records why not examine contemporary records that effect lives today? Or are you saying that because it happened historically it should be accepted now?

The very first question i asked was what state practices forced conversion today, is that not contemporary enough for you?

Are you kidding me with this?

For your education....

The very first question i asked was what state practices forced conversion today, is that not contemporary enough for you?

J-Mac responded to your post and included details which should be known by everyone who involves themselves in these debates. Why involve yourself without doing some basic research on the subject?

J-Mac responded to your post and included details which should be known by everyone who involves themselves in these debates. Why involve yourself without doing some basic research on the subject?

Again what I'm looking for is evidence that this forms some inherent part of the Islamic mainstream, I normally ask about election results but the silence is too deafening. I've also got to ask my Jmac thinks that the christian crusades took place in 1930s Spain.

You must be aware of of non-Muslims being murdered for their religion, or lack of it. Do you think these murderers are ever punished by the state? Why do you suppose those who burn down Churches, burn down the homes of Christiana, etc, are seldom, if ever, punished?

Muslim Publics Divided on Hamas and Hezbollah | Pew Global Attitudes Project

While it is claimed that some of these Islamic States are democracies it is a case where the electorate will have to vote for the Muslim of ther choice, others need not apply.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and not because it is all about peace, love, or human rights and dignity.

Well, all I know is that I have embraced my inner coward, and I am scared silly of a muslim. Any muslim. Somehow or other they possess superhuman strength, and intelligence, and they are tricky as all get out. Must be the religion, I guess. That Allah fellow must have had some direct line to Heaven, eh?

But, I know my government will protect me from them, by molesting grandmothers and children in airport lines, and reading everybody's emails. I feel better already.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…