• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reality Check !!

Damn, The Lincoln Project should be running the Democratic campaign, they know how to hit hard and hit where it hurts.

So, just for fun, HOW will Righties react? Let me guess...

"Hatred" of Trump
TDS
Lincoln Project is a bunch of commie losers
Leftist filth
Democrat scum
AND THEN......

Then come the whataboutisms:
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden Crime Family
Rigged Elections
Open Borders
and my favorite that every Rightie on here eventually resorts to.........

Whatabout 2020?

It appeared to be a 90 second ad by Lincoln Project about the spinelessness of today’s conservatives. Think Ted Cruz, and that’s basically the whole gist. It’s not too bad, although it’s obviously completely ineffective on rank-and-file MAGAs.

Wow … talk about coming at you straight on … BRANDING AT IT BEST!!!

The Lincoln Project live in their own special reality...and Trump lives in their brain.

Rather pathetic, if you ask me.

The Lincoln Project live in their own special reality...and Trump lives in their brain.

Claiming that the 2020 election was stolen while not being able to cough up a scrap of evidence is rather pathetic, if you ask me.

You are dismissed.

Claiming that the 2020 election was stolen while not being able to cough up a scrap of evidence is rather pathetic, if you ask me.

It's scary the number of Americans who will accept conspiracy theories, if they serve a political purpose.

You are dismissed.

Let's not do that.

Yeah, rather pathetic. That's a fine ad to be aired everywhere. I can't imagine anyone would be swayed by that one.

Back
Top Bottom