• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Racists tend to be Pro-Bush?

Miami, I confess I ws “splitting hairs” …just as you were doing w/ your “interred” comment… I knew what you meant.

"Have you looked at the same increases during those same 40 years in other countries with negligible black populations?

Did you know that Denmark and Finland, for example, have much higher total crimes per capita than the U.S.?....or that countries such as France, Belgium, Canada, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands and Australia have a higher percentage of crime victims than we do"
?

LOL, I’m not a sucker, miami… I know what you want from me is to do hours of research digging… to produce the ‘violent’ crime statistics (rapes, robberies, murders - predatory crimes, crimes which force people to change their living arrangements; crimes that put people in a constant state of anxiety and fear) that will conclusively show the disparity. You’ll then invoke your ‘trump’ word, “total" crime, which, of course, could include innocuous crimes e.g. spitting on the pavement.

And if you are referring to violent, predatory crimes then please cite your source(s). As a matter of fact, I would like to know your source(s) for the “total crimes per capita” in the countries you mentioned. THANKS

p.s. Hope I don’t hv to wait to long for your source(s) LOL

Last edited:
"Miami, I confess I ws “splitting hairs” …just as you were doing w/ your “interred” comment… I knew what you meant"

BTW, this was in reference to yor "democracy" reply...:doh

Last edited:
The de facto head of the Democrat party right now is a former Klansman.

Trent Lott and Strom Thurmond were Democrats for nearly their entire careers.

"Segregation now, segregation forever!" -George Wallace, a Democrat.

Democrats fought to keep slavery, Republicans, under Lincoln, freed the slaves.

Democrats cheapen and taint black accomplishments with profoundly condescending and degrading race preference (i.e. handout) policies.

Lexis Nexis contains hundreds of instances of "diversity-minded," "accepting," "tolerant" liberals invoking every vulgar racist slur in the book to describe blacks -particularly Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice. Every chance they get (meaning every time there is a black who doesn't blindly wlecome their degrading pandering) liberals show their true colors and elitist, racist snobbery by smearing blacks with terms like, "Uncle Tom" and "House Nigger."

The most you can find on Lexis Nexis that Republicans have said on race -that is even remotely controversial- is from a former Democrat, Trent Lott, and it was a vague endorsement of another Democrat, Strom Thurmond, but because Lott was a Republican at the time, he had to resign.

Republicans are willing to say no to outrageous race preferences and hideously irresponsible race welfare ideas and they get branded by hysterics (i.e. Democrats) as racists, but the facts tell a different story.

Democrats trend towards racism, not Republicans.

suetoneous said:
The internment of the Japanese ws just as much for their own protection [from angry Americans]...

The citizen Amendment, the 14th, did not envision the massive non European immigration after 1868. The words of the 14th Amendment were the product of their time. It’s main purpose ws to integrate the black race INTO the white race. As I said, it didn’t work. The words of the 14th Amendment were/are simply wrong.

There is NO EXAMPLE of an integrated ’society’ in human history… prior to 1964 – the year the dem. party forced integration on everyone w/ their civil rights laws.. If so, I would sure like any ‘feel-good’ liberal to tell me where on earth it [an integrated society] existed…Our integration ‘experiment’ is a FAILURE.

Are you Aryan Imperium's sockpuppet?

Miami, I confess I ws “splitting hairs” …just as you were doing w/ your “interred” comment… I knew what you meant.

Sorry...I couldn't resist....I knew it was a typo. Just kidding.

LOL, I’m not a sucker, miami… I know what you want from me is to do hours of research digging… to produce the ‘violent’ crime statistics (rapes, robberies, murders - predatory crimes, crimes which force people to change their living arrangements; crimes that put people in a constant state of anxiety and fear) that will conclusively show the disparity. You’ll then invoke your ‘trump’ word, “total" crime, which, of course, could include innocuous crimes e.g. spitting on the pavement.

Well to be fair, you must admit that you were the first to bring up the numbers. I am not a big fan of statistics because statistics can be manipulated to back up any argument.

I'll give you some examples:

-The crime statiscs of a particular country don't tell you if the reporting agencies of that country are being truthful. They don't tell you if all the crimes have been recorded.

-Some countries are better than others at detecting crimes, therefore on paper, they would show a higher crime rate.

-What may constitute a crime in one country can be perfectly legal in another. For example, in some societies it's perfectly legal to beat your wife to death. Smoking marihuana in the US is a crime....and not in some other places.

-How do you compare the per capita statistics of the U.S....with 50 million visitors and some 10 million "ghost citizens" (illegal aliens) to say....Belgium? You don't think those 60 million people commit crimes?

I can go on and on, but let's get back to your original premise:

You attribute those 800,000 deaths on integration. What about the millions of firearms in this country?.... Drugs?.... Alcohol?.... Racism?....Poverty?

How about violence on TV, the movies, music? Can we throw in there the effect of divorce on the modern family?

A favorite saying among statisticians refers to three types of untruths: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

And if you are referring to violent, predatory crimes then please cite your source(s). As a matter of fact, I would like to know your source(s) for the “total crimes per capita” in the countries you mentioned. THANKS

http://www.unodc.org/pdf/crime/sixthsurvey/TotalRecordedCrime.pdf

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_tot_cri_vic

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_tot_cri_vic

Want more?...you surf this one:

http://www.un.org/esa/

Last edited:
Aquapub,

Race and gender politics (compulsory integration w/ preferences) is the only thing the democratic party has to hang their hat on. They created it. They nurtured it... It is what they are all about. They are a de facto hate group against white males. And, unfortunately, that’s what appears to attract such huge percentages of non-whites and militant females to the democrats. What else could it be?

"Are you Aryan Imperium's sockpuppet?"

ludahai, not by a LONG shot... I hv an intense dislike for anything even bordering on racism. As for the Aryan ideology, I think it’s the product of the mentally ill. I believe the 1964 civil rights law - and all its companion laws – are far beyond the constitutional jurisdiction of the Federal Gov. It's an abuse of the legislative system. Hope that clears up any misconception you might hv about my political beliefs.

Miami, I’ll look these stats over and get bk to you…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom