• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for California residents, what keeps you there?

For California residents, why not just sell your house and buy something much cheaper elseware?

• The high prices are worth living in California.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I am actually considering doing that.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Do you believe President Biden was elected in a fair election without statistically significant voter fraud last November?
Nope. I believe the numbers were skewed in battleground states.

Nope. I believe the numbers were skewed in battleground states.
Funny how nothing happened in states 45 won. Not funny how the lies are part of an ongoing attack on America. Bye.

Funny how nothing happened in states 45 won. Not funny how the lies are part of an ongoing attack on America. Bye.
You didn't need a crystal ball to know which states were battleground states.

There's no way that crusty old idiot won this election fairly.

Whether the truth comes out, or not, I'll be rubbing his incompetence in your faces the entire 4 years -- if he lives that long.

Yeah, keep rubbing our covid-free summer in our faces, while kicking an economic rebound at us.

We will never know if Trump really won Florida.

Yeah, keep rubbing our covid-free summer in our faces, while kicking an economic rebound at us.
Ain't gonna happen. The democrats will find another way to stunt the rebound. It's how your side rolls.

Ain't gonna happen. The democrats will find another way to stunt the rebound. It's how your side rolls.

Jared’s not in charge of this one, bud. ;)

Back
Top Bottom