• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

quantum theory ,do you agree with it ?

do you believe in quantum mechanics ?

• Total voters
I'm like a five year old that has to pee really Really REALLY bad jumpin' up and down waiting for
the Theory of everything
not in my lifetime but one day, oh yes one day, then we'll be onna par with the Borg or even Q? ;)

The portion of Quantum Mechanics I am familiar with is Quantum Optics.
Within the limits of our measurement instruments, it appears to be accurate.
That does not exclude a better fitting model from showing up later.
Dr. Randell Mills claims to get Hydrogen to drop to a new ground state,
and there is some validation of his claim.
If true, it could throw parts of Quantum Mechanics on it's ear.
Mills is a quack.

If it quacks like a duck it must be a dawg?

Mills is a quack.
He may well be, but the UV light is coming from somewhere.
I was using him as an example, He has his own theory of how all
the pieces fit together.

Science isn't something that you believe in, it's something you accept because it's factually true. The evidence for quantum mechanics is overwhelming. If you don't accept it, you're an idiot.

l agree with you ,science and religion are two different things:2razz:

but many atheists ignore it(quantum theory) because it hurts their atheistic tendencies

l asked it in a way taht wont hurt them :cool:

I'm an atheist and science IS my religion:tongue4:
of course I have the luxury of living in a country where a person can get away without having to believe in a deity.

Poll: do you believe in quantum mechanics ?

Yep. A possible good scientific explanation of a six day creation of the universe. Six days from God's perspective might be an entirely different span of time from time on earth. Don't argue with me about it, your problem is with Albert Einstein, probably the greatest scientific minds of the twentieth century.

Back
Top Bottom