• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Quake Live

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anyone here play Quake Live? I just tried it out, it's pretty fun, I recommend it. It's very light weight, in fact, you play it in your web browser. The game's free to play, and has scalable graphics all the way down to a setting that would probably work on a Windows 95 computer without lagging. You can play for free here: QUAKE LIVE

I enjoyed it for a time, but I am using my Windows PC for a HTPC at the moment. Until they have a Mac client, I will likely not engage.

I enjoyed it for a time, but I am using my Windows PC for a HTPC at the moment. Until they have a Mac client, I will likely not engage.

You can play in your browser, so it should work with Mac?

Well, it didn't when I was playing it for a little while. You have to install to your OS to play. It seems as though they have put out an OS X installer now.

Edit: I must have been playing it during its beta days....I recall using sometime last year prior to it being Linux or OS X supported (August of last year apparently was when it was finally supported).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom