• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Rips Russian Spy Bust

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Link
Putin Criticizes U.S. Arrests of Spy Suspects - WSJ.com

Quote(Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Tuesday criticized U.S. law enforcement, even as his government acknowledged that its citizens were among the 11 people that U.S. authorities charged were part of a long-running spy operation.)

You have to wonder at this guy's rationality, he admits that the people arrested were Russian Citizens, yet rants on about the US police agencies.

Face it Putin, you got caught, just accept the inevitable ridicule and get on with training your next batch of spies.

Of course every Country spies on every other Country, nothing new about that and as these folk were not Diplomats they will go to trial, if found guilty will be imprisoned and doubtless be exchanged for Prisoners that Putin will tell Medvedev to gather from 'Innocent' Americans working in Russia.
I really cannot understand Ex-President Putin blowing his top over this incident.
Also reading about in Pravda on line was very amusing.

For those who did not know, PRAVDA is a long existing Soviet era newspaper in Russia, it's name or misnomer means "TRUTH".

Located in:
Cambridge, MA.
Manhattan, NY.
DC.

I'm surprised they didn't sick multiple pieces of ass on Clinton and Algore.

Who knows... maybe they tried. Why not? Everyone knows Felonius Bill is a horndawg, and I bet they know Algore seeks release of his second Chakra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom