• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Psychopath Democrat rioters destroying Philadelphia running over police officers

Those rioters & looters are NOT "psychopaths."

They are just victims of "systemic" you-know-what.

But on January 20, President Biden will speak to them, and they will become as sweet as choir boys.

All riots & lootings & sucker punchings & rapes & murders will come to a sudden halt.

Utopia will soon be here.

I guess her life didnt matter as mush as you claim

You clearly don't understand the point of the protests or protests in general which is why I asked the question. BLM protests police misconduct because it is supported and protected by the State. No one is out here trying to protect people who murder children unless they wear a badge so what would the protest be for?

Fletch said:
Why have democrats not changed the laws and demanded better from unions? Democrats have had 100% control over places like Philadelphia for more than half a century yet your solution is to get everyone registered to vote for the same people. Did it ever occur to you that if you want things to change or improve you elect new leadership?

Yep, which is why the Democratic party is currently going through a civil war with representatives like AOC or candidate Cori Bush who was a BLM organizer and defeated her Democratic rival this summer in the primary. The Democratic party isn't perfect but your rudimentary understanding of politics, which you display when you say things like Democrats have 100% control of anything, is laughable and unconvincing as arguments go. The criticisms we have with the Democratic party are about them not being progressive enough on criminal justice reform. Do you think that's going to translate into more votes for Republicans? 😂

Last edited:
Remember?

Its the DEM Mayors who didn't want his help?
Quite right too; truckloads of national guard goons, armed to the teeth, do nothing but antagonise and provoke more violence. And that's why mayors refused Trump's 'assistance'.

Could you imagine living in Philadelphia (or in Seattle, Portland, New York City, Chicago, etc) and voting for Democrats after watching the path of destruction left by "Black Lives Matter" and Antifa? The radical Democrat Mayors Governors have sat on their hands as Democrat rioters burn and loot while also committing random assault and even murder.

Quite right too; truckloads of national guard goons, armed to the teeth, do nothing but antagonise and provoke more violence. And that's why mayors refused Trump's 'assistance'.

Yep, meanwhile Snake months and months of looting, rioting and vandalism in those city streets

Nice huh?

Quite right too; truckloads of national guard goons, armed to the teeth, do nothing but antagonise and provoke more violence.

So to be CLEAR snakestrectcher, .... you are calling our US National Guard a bunch of violent "goons" that do nothing but antagonize and provoke violence?

Yep, meanwhile Snake months and months of looting, rioting and vandalism in those city streets

Nice huh?
Fix your country and it won't happen. Decades of systemic racism, repression, police murders and violence against blacks and that's what you'll get in response when the levee eventually breaks. See, sometimes writing polite letters to your representative doesn't work.

Fix your country and it won't happen. Decades of systemic racism, repression, police murders and violence against blacks and that's what you'll get in response when the levee eventually breaks. See, sometimes writing polite letters to your representative doesn't work.

Fix your country and it won't happen

Now you're changing your story?(LOL)

Fix your country and it won't happen.

Please worry about your country and not ours. In the United Kingdom the citizens turned to the Tory Party because the ;Labour Party are losers like many Democrats. Snakestetcher, I believe that you are a supporter of the (losing) Labour Party, no? So maybe your concerns should be elsewhere?
Still happened.

Now you are trolling.

I would like you to "specifically" explain how in 2020 the US National Guard is a bunch of violent goons?

Those are criminals taking advantage of the situation, call the cops Quit blaming dems, you're nauseating.
Yes. BLM criminals. WHY in the world would they want to announce they are BLMers?

Please worry about your country and not ours. In the United Kingdom the citizens turned to the Tory Party because the ;Labour Party are losers like many Democrats. Snakestetcher, I believe that you are a supporter of the (losing) Labour Party, no? So maybe your concerns should be elsewhere?

Now you are trolling.

I would like you to "specifically" explain how in 2020 the US National Guard is a bunch of violent goons?
Nope, I'm a Liberal with a capital 'L'. Probably closer to conservative than you might think.

Nope, I'm a Liberal with a capital 'L'. Probably closer to conservative than you might think.

You most likely voted for Jeremy Corbyn. Am I wrong?

I think you are out of your element on this thread. You called our US National Guard a bunch of violent goons. Where in reality they are great hard working Americans. And then you claimed that the May 1970 Kent State shootings (over 50 years ago ... and before I was born) backs up your reasoning to label the members of the US National Guard as being violent agitators.

You most likely voted for Jeremy Corbyn. Am I wrong?

I think you are out of your element on this thread. You called our US National Guard a bunch of violent goons. Where in reality they are great hard working Americans. And then you claimed that the May 1970 Kent State shootings (over 50 years ago ... and before I was born) backs up your reasoning to label the members of the US National Guard as being violent agitators.
Corbyn? Are you serious? No, I didn't. He's hopeless, and too far left for most people-even within the party. That's why he no longer leads the Labour party and has become politically irrelevant.

Corbyn? Are you serious? No, I didn't. He's hopeless, and too far left for most people-even within the party. That's why he no longer leads the Labour party and has become politically irrelevant.

Kind of like where Joe Biden needs to go.

I can't believe anyone would vote for a man that has accomplished nothing of note in 47 years of politics.

You should respectfully apologize for your comments regarding our very good men and women that serve in the US National Guard.

1000w_q95.jpg

Kind of like where Joe Biden needs to go.

I can't believe anyone would vote for a man that has accomplished nothing of note in 47 years of politics.

You should respectfully apologize for your comments regarding our very good men and women that serve in the US National Guard.

1000w_q95.jpg
Apologise for what? Did I upset you? Go cry in your cornflakes.

Apologise for what? Did I upset you? Go cry in your cornflakes.

Not upset. I'm just saying that your comments about our US National Guard being violent goons and agitators was completely inappropriate not to mention wholly inaccurate.

Would anyone like to discuss whats's currently happening in Philadelphia? Police shot and killed a black man that refused top obey orders and attacked them with a knife.

Democrat "Black lives Matter" rioters have responded by doing at (and injuring) police officers, burning businesses and looting.

Second night of looting breaks out in Philadelphia amid BLM protests over fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace, car rams NYPD officers and mother of black man who died fleeing cops in Washington DC is maced by officers

Rioting and looting, THAT'S what the man of lawlessness is known for. He doesn't want to be policed. And he certainly doesn't want to be policed by the white man, whom he hates!

one part of the story says they asked for an ambulance for a mental health crisis, not the police... well I am afraid ambulance personnel will not approach a possibly violent scene without a police presence, so regardless of what they asked for, it was not going to happen that way.
Denver does that, and honestly, there isn't any problem with it. They respond, and since they have been doing that, there have been zero fatalities.

A vote for President Trump = JOBS

A vote for Joe Biden = MOBS

Seems you got that backwards since the MOBS are currently here WITH Trump as president. You lie again.

Would anyone like to discuss whats's currently happening in Philadelphia? Police shot and killed a black man that refused top obey orders and attacked them with a knife.

Democrat "Black lives Matter" rioters have responded by doing at (and injuring) police officers, burning businesses and looting.

Second night of looting breaks out in Philadelphia amid BLM protests over fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace, car rams NYPD officers and mother of black man who died fleeing cops in Washington DC is maced by officers

Your thread title needs revision. "Psychopath Democrat" is redundant.

Back
Top Bottom