• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pskov (EU republic under Moscow occupation) villagers are begging German leader Frau Merkel for Gas, they live on raw food diet.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Pskov (EU republic under Muscovite occupation) villagers are begging German leader Frau Merkel for Gas, they live on raw food diet. and this $hit "country" wants to rule over Europe and Alaska LOL ,
qestion: will Frau Merkel help to the villagers of EU republic (under (Moscow occupation) with gas?
the original text , google T:
M. Ivanov: "Dear Merkel! I ran out of gas. I wanted to buy a bottle. But it turned out that we (the Russians) will no longer be supplied with them. It is not clear what to cook our food on! Obviously, the (Russian) authorities decided to switch us to a raw food diet." But even during the war, they ate boiled potatoes. Your country (Germany) and you personally cooperate with Gazprom. And you know (ethnic German) Miller. Be so kind as to ask Miller to bring gas cylinders to our village. We agree to buy gas at any price. " (appeal to the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany from a resident of the town of Pushkinskie Gory, 04/26/2021)
ps i say : oil - gas sanctions on Moscow´s thugs !
1620212446236-png.487216

1db8f894-000a-43ba-942f-85bf7962ce54_cx0_cy9_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Pskov is one of the oldest cities in Russia. It served as the capital of the Pskov Republic and was a trading post of the Hanseatic League. Later it came under the control of the Grand Duchy of Moscow and the subsequent Russian Empire.

It isn't "occupied".

Pskov is one of the oldest cities ....

It isn't "occupied".
old man , you have a time, buy a book, the history is cool , bad that your animosity toward my posts force you to protect Moscow genocides , are you ok with it? edit: one of the oldest European state , we tried to save them from juchi moscow , still they will get all back
220px-%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE.png

1200px-IRP_1466.PNG

3gzghwDSxR00hqLndU72pEMCtrClcqTG5Rz2alGD_NsfJsHu7b1a0_9CyFauC9QsJ-HFrEc4if4rBwqigbcRbicXHDB4Qzsm7PBR3PNrjzyu

Damn Muscovy is at it again!

old man , you have a time, buy a book, the history is cool , bad that your animosity toward my posts force you to protect Moscow genocides , are you ok with it? edit: one of the oldest European state , we tried to save them from juchi moscow , still they will get all back
220px-%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE.png

1200px-IRP_1466.PNG

3gzghwDSxR00hqLndU72pEMCtrClcqTG5Rz2alGD_NsfJsHu7b1a0_9CyFauC9QsJ-HFrEc4if4rBwqigbcRbicXHDB4Qzsm7PBR3PNrjzyu

Poor Litwin can't history.

1348–1510

We are now in 2021.

Pskov has been RUSSIA for hundreds of years.

And "Juchi Moscow" is a stupid term.

Pskov (EU republic under Muscovite occupation) villagers are begging German leader Frau Merkel for Gas, they live on raw food diet. and this $hit "country" wants to rule over Europe and Alaska LOL ,
qestion: will Frau Merkel help to the villagers of EU republic (under (Moscow occupation) with gas?
the original text , google T:
M. Ivanov: "Dear Merkel! I ran out of gas. I wanted to buy a bottle. But it turned out that we (the Russians) will no longer be supplied with them. It is not clear what to cook our food on! Obviously, the (Russian) authorities decided to switch us to a raw food diet." But even during the war, they ate boiled potatoes. Your country (Germany) and you personally cooperate with Gazprom. And you know (ethnic German) Miller. Be so kind as to ask Miller to bring gas cylinders to our village. We agree to buy gas at any price. " (appeal to the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany from a resident of the town of Pushkinskie Gory, 04/26/2021)
ps i say : oil - gas sanctions on Moscow´s thugs !

First paragraph in the article:

A tongue-in-cheek open letter sent by a resident in rural Russia imploring German Chancellor Angela Merkel to help secure more gas supplies for his village may just have paid dividends.

Tongue-in-cheek - refers to a humorous or sarcastic statement expressed in a mock serious manner.

It was a joke.

First paragraph in the article:

A tongue-in-cheek open letter sent by a resident in rural Russia imploring German Chancellor Angela Merkel to help secure more gas supplies for his village may just have paid dividends.

Tongue-in-cheek - refers to a humorous or sarcastic statement expressed in a mock serious manner.

It was a joke.
No it was not a joke (usa radio svoboda is not like TV.ru ) and its not the first and the last time, the original empire which you like more than our Free World is just Nigeria with snow

what do you thnink about Moscow ulus genocide of our P. Republic ?

Tsarev ulus: (the Golden Horde) - JSTOR​

https://www.jstor.org › stable

by CJ Halperin · 1982 · Cited by 14 — khan was granted an ulus, the first devolution of the term; thus the Golden Horde, the ... Vsevolozhskii told the tsar' that Vasilii II was his kholop. (slave), and ...

Pskov has been RUSSIAN for centuries.

RUSSIA defeated the Golden Horde.

The only "Ulu" is Siberia. It became RUSSIAN because RUSSIA was defeating the remaining Mongol lands.

It was a joke Litwin.

It says so in first paragraph.
a Joke as well?

a Joke as well?

Litwin's potty fixation....

Litwin's potty fixation....

I've missed the 'Nigeria with snow' man and your excellent attempts to acquaint him with reality :D.

All this stuff about Russia having a GDP less than Italy or some small town in Texas is pure and utter nonsense which is economically illiterate. Add on top of that his bizarre belief that Russia essentially should be reduced to a small town in the Urals and we have a recipe for comedic xenophobic madness.

I've missed the 'Nigeria with snow' man and your excellent attempts to acquaint him with reality :D.

All this stuff about Russia having a GDP less than Italy or some small town in Texas is pure and utter nonsense which is economically illiterate. Add on top of that his bizarre belief that Russia essentially should be reduced to a small town in the Urals and we have a recipe for comedic xenophobic madness.
the time of orintal barbaric empires has gone ask your buddy ,
slobodan-milosevic.jpg

oops we killed him already )) sorry

Back
Top Bottom