• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

""""""PRS FOR PRESIDENT"""""

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My fellow Americans if you elect me your President I'll promas you I'll cut your
1) taxes buy at least 50% to 75%

2) I'll Put AT LEAST 75% more money into your schools!!! ""more jobs for our people""
To fix the 16 years of CLINTON & BUSH

3) I'll increse 300% grants money to the states!!!! I see and hear for the people how bad our roads are THEY NEED HELP ""more jobs for your people""
To fix the 16 years of CLINTON & BUSH

4) I'll increse Money to the states for more Police and Fire to keep our people safe "" more jobs our people"' Because of the 16 years of CLINTON & BUSH

ALL I ASK FROM YOU MY FELLOW AMERICANS IS FOR YOU TO START HAVING MORE CHILDREN !!. NO MORE 1-2-3 CHILDREN I WANT YOU TO HAVE AT LEAST 8-12-16++++++++++I'LL TELL YOU WHY LATER

5) I'll increse by at least 500% money to protect borders "" more jobs for our people "" to make up for all the neglet of CLINTON & BUSH

6) I'll increse our Military budget by at least 300% to keep our country safe
and more job for our people"" to make up for the 16 years of CLINTON & BUSH!!!!!

7) I'll increse by 300% money for our FBI ,CIA, and airline security!!

8) Of course we can not forget more loop holes CORPATE AMERICA!!!!

9) And we also can not forget our FARM ,& OIL ,& ,PHAMICALS ect substdee's

10) I'll increse our keep america beutful by 1000% to halp clean our beaches and nation & state parks!!

I thank you my fellow AMERICANS I'll take your question now

Presiden PRS this sounds great a huge tax cut and some AWERSOME increse in spending CAN YOU PLEASE tell us HOW YOU PLAN to PAY for ALL THIS ???

Look :spin: don't worry as I said if ALL OF YOU have 8-16 CHILDREN all we have to do is INCRESE our :spin: DEBT to about $20-$50 TRILLION and if you RAISE your kids RIGHT!!! :spin:

Your Children & GRANDCHILDEN & GREAT GRANDCHILDERN will be glad to pay for this ""because RAISED them RIGHT

""IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR BUSH IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME""

Back
Top Bottom