• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protestors disrupting family meals by demanding things from diners.

That's not being decent, imo.

So you approve of the conduct of these folks? And as far as anyone on the left speaking out it has been almost non existent as I explained. They were silent for months, and he only reason you hear anything now is politics shifted a little.

So you approve of the conduct of these folks? And as far as anyone on the left speaking out it has been almost non existent as I explained. They were silent for months, and he only reason you hear anything now is politics shifted a little.

I don't approve of running people over with a car, no.

MaryP,

Do you think it is acceptable for Black Lives Matter activists to interrupt people who are dining in restaurants?

Shall we run them over?

Shall we run them over?

That is not the answer to my question. My question, once again:

Do you think it is acceptable for Black Lives Matter activists to interrupt people who are dining in restaurants?

Shall we run them over?

If Black Lives Matter, why do so many black men kill other blacks? Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children and raise those children properly?

That is not the answer to my question. My question, once again:

Why is that a problem for someone who thinks it's acceptable to run over a protestor with their car?

Why is that a problem for someone who thinks it's acceptable to run over a protestor with their car?

You still have not answered my question, but I will answer yours. If protesters are breaking the law, and if the police are too demoralized to stop them with all this nonsense about defunding the police, I think private citizens have the right, and indeed the responsibility to take the law into their own hands. If protesters are blocking traffic, I very definitely think it is acceptable to run over them in a car. I also think private citizens have the right to shoot at black ghetto rioters who are looting and burning stores

Now, answer my question.

Why is that a problem for someone who thinks it's acceptable to run over a protestor [sic] with their car?

I think it is acceptable to respond violently to criminals. People who are dining in a restaurant are not breaking a law.

You still have not answered my questions about black lives matter. Those questions once again:

Is it acceptable for Black Lives Matter activists to harass people who are dining in a restaurant?

If black lives matter, why do so many black men kill other blacks? Blacks are far more likely to be killed by each other than by whites. Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children, and raise those children properly?

Last edited:
You still have not answered my question, but I will answer yours. If protesters are breaking the law, and if the police are too demoralized to stop them with all this nonsense about defunding the police, I think private citizens have the right, and indeed the responsibility to take the law into their own hands. If protesters are blocking traffic, I very definitely think it is acceptable to run over them in a car. I also think private citizens have the right to shoot at black ghetto rioters who are looting and burning stores

Now, answer my question.

Nope.

Pathetic attempt at a dodge, Mary.

I wonder how she would feel if she was sitting at that table with those women?

Happy, content and safe from any kind of harm as it was happening to her?

Roseann:)

I fear that we ain't seen nothing yet!

When the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is inaugurated in a few months, that will only embolden certain folks who will be more brazen than ever.

What is happening to this country is unbelievable & horrific.

But to be fair, thoughtful people knew that it was inevitable.

We just didn't know that it would happen so soon.

It's not good, and it should be punishable. It's harassment at the very least. That being said, there are far more scumbaggy things one can do than this.

Disturbing the peace
Vandalism/destruction of property

And those same BLM/Antifa pukes have done those scumbaggy things.

They should be brought up on charges for all of it.

Some sad sack of **** DA would decline to file charges, and the puke chunks would be right back at it 24 hours later.

Here we go again with trying to get everyone here to damn the protesters, as if they were ALL behaving like that. What about the guy in Rochester in the car? Do you condemn all the counter protesters out there with bear spray and paint guns?.

*WHISTLE*
Whataboutism on the play!
10-yard penalty!

Back
Top Bottom