• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prosecutors looking to reinstate indictment against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for

He wasn't accused of any election related crime; he worked for the reelection committee for a whopping three months before he got fired. Calling him "Trump related" seems like more of a cultish mantra to me.
i

You might want to read the latest senate report. Manafort was in constant communication with a Russian agent of the GRU during the campaign handing him polling data. Because of his non-cooperation and lies, no charges were brought about that. As far as I am concerned, he is a traitor. Any additional charges that can be brought are a good thing.

You might want to read the latest senate report. Manafort was in constant communication with a Russian agent of the GRU during the campaign handing him polling data. Because of his non-cooperation and lies, no charges were brought about that. As far as I am concerned, he is a traitor. Any additional charges that can be brought are a good thing.

Why would Manafort have needed to cooperate for charges to be brought against him?
The report itself said it didn't know why Manafort was passing along some polling sata-- even though Manafort himself he said he did it for the money.

In any event, what NY is looking at has nothing to do with his time as chairman of the Trump campaign.

Last edited:
And yet that very report says - stop me if you've heard this - NO FRIGGIN' COLLUSION.

Back
Top Bottom