• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Proposal for Debate Politics

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In hopes of eliminating or mitigating the censorship of a politically partial and bias moderation team, I propose the addition of a new topic category titled ‘Psycho 101’.

This new topic (if enacted) would go a long way toward bringing harmony to what is now a forum rife with sleazy innuendo, character assassinations, invective, and basic evil intent.

Most, if not all of my ‘debatable’ postings got ***** canned down here because of the bias from the moderation team, and because the subject matter was evidently too touchy/feely insensitive for thin-skinned adults to handle.

I would start my own web site with this subject, but because of my love for Debate politics, I figured to give them first shot at this brilliant innovation.

Much like the ‘Basement’--this ‘Psycho 101’ would not be censored in any way. Unlike the ‘Pics’ category--’Psycho 101’ will dig deeper behind the facial visage. Each member would give a brief or an extended version to their psychological makeup.

George Washington posed the question, ‘Can’t we all just get along’? We certainly could get along if each was willing to share with others the trials and tribulations that helped create/form your current ideology and personality (even if they both s*ck).

Someone like ‘Teacher’ would be dead set against participating with this novel idea. He feels most comfortable attacking, defaming, and inflaming targets at will. If the Teacher were to reveal his troubled personality by opening up with examples of why he chose to be a fagg*t--then we could all get a clearer picture as to why he comes off here as being such a ***** head. Until he opens up with a much needed self evaluation, we will just have to accept him with those many personality defects.

But my #1 reason for presenting ’Psycho 101’, is for everyone to get a better understanding as to why he or she aligns themselves with the Liberal or Conservative political ideology.

With the enactment of ’Psycho 101’, I would be glad (if not honored) to go first by revealing some rather unpleasant facts about my traumatic life, and about the debilitating symptoms that have shared the ride.

I have briefly told you about my bout with PTSD. Because I was up front with you from the git go--everyone here seems to want to have a love affair with me. I love you too, but I still do not know what makes you tick. Teacher, this could be your cue to jump in on with that second analytical session that I promised you. Only this time, I won’t be doing the professional analyzing--you will, and of yourself. This is your chance to show the forum members that you’ve shed the panties in lieu of becoming a manly man.
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Ivan The Terrible said:
ptsdkid,

Sounds like a good idea.

***Yeah, but its human nature not to divulge personal history, especially to a public venue like this. Too bad, because watching the transformation from emasculated panty-wearing girlie boys like Teacher, to a thoughtful fully hung masculine specimen--is a sight to see. The transformation is considerably tougher, and nearly impossible for a liberal male.
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,320
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Proposal for ptsdkid: Get hit by a train.
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Kandahar said:
Proposal for ptsdkid: Get hit by a train.
***Are you filling in for Teacher's absence by volunteering to be today's panty-wearing wuss?
 

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
27
Location
In your mind
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Too bad, because watching the transformation from emasculated panty-wearing girlie boys like Teacher, to a thoughtful fully hung masculine specimen--is a sight to see. The transformation is considerably tougher, and nearly impossible for a liberal male.
I see. I've had my run ins with Teacher in the past. He did not seem like a "panty-wearing girlie boy" but was quite annoying. I took care of him in short oder. What's your beef with him? Also we seem to have a shared hatered for Cnredd!... What's your beef with him?
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Ivan The Terrible said:
I see. I've had my run ins with Teacher in the past. He did not seem like a "panty-wearing girlie boy" but was quite annoying. I took care of him in short oder. What's your beef with him? Also we seem to have a shared hatered for Cnredd!... What's your beef with him?

***No beef with Teacher. I have offered my psyche services to him, because he is in dire need for direction in life.

That Crudd fella is a nuther story altogether. He started pushing his censor talents on my debatable postings up top. He seems to be a born loser. Someone that has an identity problem for sure. He is anything but a Republican. I try to avoid his immaturity at all costs.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
teacher said:
It's just amazing what you can find on the net. I Googled "chinless virgin basket cases" and it gave me a link to an artists rendering of the moment in time when ptsdkid had his trauma.
:rofl
Very Carteresque.......
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Sir_Alec said:
What sports do you play ptsdkid?
I am a member of the over fifty boxing club in Boston. It isn't just training and sparring--we actually have boxing matches. I am the undefeated heavyweight champ of the over fifty crowd.
 

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
27
Location
In your mind
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Ptsdkid,

That Crudd fella is a nuther story altogether. He started pushing his censor talents on my debatable postings up top. He seems to be a born loser. Someone that has an identity problem for sure. He is anything but a Republican. I try to avoid his immaturity at all costs.
Than we both face the same problem. I do not avoid him however I challenge him directly. He has yet to admit his homosexuality/ necrophilia. Bold added by Your Master.
 

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Ivan The Terrible said:
Ptsdkid,



Than we both face the same problem. I do not avoid him however I challenge him directly. He has yet to admit his homosexuality/ necrophilia. Bold added by Your Master.

***That is some funny stuff, Ivan. Methinks he has a lot more problems than just his sexual identity. Lets face it, anyone that stays mad at me, and disagrees with me on every subject...has to be a liberal. This is a liberal claiming to be a Conservative. Something or everything about the Crudd fella doesn't add up. My psyche services are starting to spread mighty thin as of late. Now I gotta go see what this Tasha chick is bitiching about down in the welcome section.
 

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Originally posted by pstdkid:
Most, if not all of my ‘debatable’ postings got ***** canned down here because of the bias from the moderation team, and because the subject matter was evidently too touchy/feely insensitive for thin-skinned adults to handle.
One day, when your all grown up, you will look back on this statement and understand that only a major ***** would say something like this.
 

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
0
Location
United States of America and proud of it!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
ptsdkid said:
In hopes of eliminating or mitigating the censorship of a politically partial and bias moderation team, I propose the addition of a new topic category titled ‘Psycho 101’.

This new topic (if enacted) would go a long way toward bringing harmony to what is now a forum rife with sleazy innuendo, character assassinations, invective, and basic evil intent.

Most, if not all of my ‘debatable’ postings got ***** canned down here because of the bias from the moderation team, and because the subject matter was evidently too touchy/feely insensitive for thin-skinned adults to handle.

I would start my own web site with this subject, but because of my love for Debate politics, I figured to give them first shot at this brilliant innovation.

Much like the ‘Basement’--this ‘Psycho 101’ would not be censored in any way. Unlike the ‘Pics’ category--’Psycho 101’ will dig deeper behind the facial visage. Each member would give a brief or an extended version to their psychological makeup.

George Washington posed the question, ‘Can’t we all just get along’? We certainly could get along if each was willing to share with others the trials and tribulations that helped create/form your current ideology and personality (even if they both s*ck).

Someone like ‘Teacher’ would be dead set against participating with this novel idea. He feels most comfortable attacking, defaming, and inflaming targets at will. If the Teacher were to reveal his troubled personality by opening up with examples of why he chose to be a fagg*t--then we could all get a clearer picture as to why he comes off here as being such a ***** head. Until he opens up with a much needed self evaluation, we will just have to accept him with those many personality defects.

But my #1 reason for presenting ’Psycho 101’, is for everyone to get a better understanding as to why he or she aligns themselves with the Liberal or Conservative political ideology.

With the enactment of ’Psycho 101’, I would be glad (if not honored) to go first by revealing some rather unpleasant facts about my traumatic life, and about the debilitating symptoms that have shared the ride.

I have briefly told you about my bout with PTSD. Because I was up front with you from the git go--everyone here seems to want to have a love affair with me. I love you too, but I still do not know what makes you tick. Teacher, this could be your cue to jump in on with that second analytical session that I promised you. Only this time, I won’t be doing the professional analyzing--you will, and of yourself. This is your chance to show the forum members that you’ve shed the panties in lieu of becoming a manly man.
Yeah, well, I think you should just stop holding back and tell us how you really feel, dude. Good.
 
Top Bottom