• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes

I have done the opposite of deflect. I have stated that the violence from both sides (this incident from the Right and some of the main ones from the Left) should have been met with the National Guard issue leave orders and then opening fire on those remaining and being violent. What part of that equal condemnation and response lead you to believe that I have deflected anything. For ****s sake discussing these issues with partisan hacks and liars gets really frustrating.
"Equal condemnation" is deflection. There is no equal you can point to, nor any valid reason to do so in this thread.

"This kind of thing" has never happened before. It's historically bad. Who knows what could've happened today if things had gone a little worse. If foreign agents used this opportunity to infiltrate our Capitol, who knows what damage could've been caused.

Trump loves these people and told them as much. He fed them the lies that enraged them and then told to march on the Capitol.
The leftists and the deep state have been trying to destroy the Trump Presidency ever since he received the nomination. There's been all sort of plots and machinations ever since, propaganda from week one. Here's is just one from the well he was sworn in. from, of course, a leftist from the Obama administration. https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/3...rump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/

Where the HELL is the president!
Trump was in the White House using his back channel to call in more Proud Boys before someone forced him to release the Capital Police who were locked behind bars and no where to be seen as
MAGA hat wearing seditionists broke in to legislator's offices.

The leftists and the deep state have been trying to destroy the Trump Presidency ever since he received the nomination. There's been all sort of plots and machinations ever since, propaganda from week one. Here's is just one from the well he was sworn in. from, of course, a leftist from the Obama administration. https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/3...rump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/
So basically, you can't point to anything violent, illegal, or treasonous, but you want to pretend that something like a legal investigation of the President is equivalent?

"This kind of thing" has never happened before. It's historically bad. Who knows what could've happened today if things had gone a little worse. If foreign agents used this opportunity to infiltrate our Capitol, who knows what damage could've been caused.

Trump loves these people and told them as much. He fed them the lies that enraged them and then told to march on the Capitol.
In fact it has happened before and the people have a right to peaceful protest.

Trump was in the White House using his back channel to call in more Proud Boys before someone forced him to release the Capital Police who were locked behind bars and no where to be seen as
But I'm guessing you don't have a link to any of this, right?

So basically, you can't point to anything violent, illegal, or treasonous, but you want to pretend that something like a legal investigation of the President is equivalent?
Did you read the article already???

So you'd leave the President And his family vulnerable to every leftist kook in the country who can carry a bun. Why?
He will not be "the president".

Of course people have a right to peaceful protest. What do you think that has to do with leaving pipe bombs in the US Capitol and trying to prevent the legal, peaceful transfer of power?

When was the last time - before yesterday - that a bunch of treasonous assholes assaulted congress in the middle of vote counting?

"Equal condemnation" is deflection. There is no equal you can point to, nor any valid reason to do so in this thread.
LOL what a load of shit... I can't stand arguing partisan hacks. They just lie and twist shit to fit their narrative.

Did you read the article already???
See what he is doing? Arguing equivalency as a way of making one side worse than the other... I had one guy tell me that taking over police stations and courthouses by the Left wasn't comparable to this because this was "the heart of democracy". LOL

The lengths people go to in order to justify the hatred of "their" side is truly pathetic... Exo is doing that in spade.s.

So you'd leave the President And his family vulnerable to every leftist kook in the country who can carry a bun. Why?
Enough with the "leftist kook" BS! It is your MAGA friends who are intent on blowing up our democracy, breaking into the Capital, and planning to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan.
Just admit that these are right wing extremists who attacked our Capital yesterday. This mob is loyal to Trump while acting disloyal to our constitutional power of the ballot.
There are nut cases across the political spectrum. Claiming that left-leaning nut cases are worst than right-leaning nut cases is a vote for anarchy. BOTH should be held to account.

A few months ago, why were peaceful demonstrators tear gassed by federal troops in DC yet yesterday law enforcement and security was no where in sight?

See what he is doing? Arguing equivalency as a way of making one side worse than the other... I had one guy tell me that taking over police stations and courthouses by the Left wasn't comparable to this because this was "the heart of democracy". LOL

The lengths people go to in order to justify the hatred of "their" side is truly pathetic... Exo is doing that in spade.s.
I'm not arguing equivalency. You folks are. I'm trying to stay on subject. The subject of this thread is not "the left", it's not "equivalency".

Link?

You can claim that there's no parallel all you like. All you're doing is trying to put your head back in the sand and act like nothing went wrong while democrats were supporting their own mobs.

This is the same shit that has gotten your little group laughed at, for a long time now.
The left have historically been vulnerable fools easily manipulated into rage and violence. They should have been angry at those trying to overthrow a duly elected American President but instead, again as the history shows, they joined in. The Chinese must be still be shocked while celebrating still at how easy it was.The Democrats and their foreign allies planned a Presidential coup from Day One. and came close but they got him eventually.

Leftists still have no idea what they've done in and they won't for at least two years. It took longer for the Italians and still longer for the Germans. for that realization.

I'm not arguing equivalency. You folks are. I'm trying to stay on subject. The subject of this thread is not "the left", it's not "equivalency".

I don't play fake outrage with people... you are free to though.

When was the last time - before yesterday - that a bunch of treasonous assholes assaulted congress in the middle of vote counting?
Who assaulted congress? Who committed treason? Do you even know the meaning of the words you're tossing around?

Who assaulted congress?

A pack of boog scum. One of them got shot when she tried to get into an area where congressmen were sheltering in place.

So sad.

Back
Top Bottom