• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Press Conference Yesterday (9/9/10) on 9/11 findings

This is very informative and puts many things in perspective so please relax in a reclyner with some popcorn and enjoy...

Little tip for ya bub. Nobody watches this crap for entertainment. It is not enjoyable. It is the mark of an INSANE person to take joy in this crap like you do. Seek help.

Oh but WE are the ones with all the "spin". lol. NIST reports 14 stories of freefall in the final report on #7, on their own and without "being forced", but according to Gage and his cash cow dupes in AE9111, it was THEY that brought this grave injustice to the surface.

What a bunch of frauds.

There you go attacking the messengers and ignoring the contents....in this case the fact that there was freefall acceleration for many stories without resistance....textbook form of deniel.

Little tip for ya bub. Nobody watches this crap for entertainment. It is not enjoyable. It is the mark of an INSANE person to take joy in this crap like you do. Seek help.

Interesting because Russia used to label anyone who questioned their government as insane too....

But I'm interested in seeing the success of the truther movement and I don't know why.

Thank you.

I believe every honest American should want to see the success of the truth movement because all they simply want is a new investigation to clear up many descrepencies...what kind of person argues so hard against that?

If there was a congressional evidence hearing and new investigation on C-Span with anyone who lies being charged, I would be satisfied no matter what the outcome.....I would just like to see the many descrepencies cleared up and have the whole truth come out.

Last edited:
CD why is it for those of us who don't agree with you are labeled as just spinning our answers, being sheep, etc? Is it you opinion that your beliefs are the only one that is correct? You dodge, give non answers or state that any source we provided is a govt. hack site or disinformation. What makes your opinion any more creditable than anyone elses?

I will ask one last time. In the orginal OP they state WTC7 was brought down by demolition. Why would we need to disprove that statement? Is it not up to them to come up and present the evidence they have. Why the new investigation if the data/evidence is in their possession? Or is it mearly a group stating their opinion?

CD why is it for those of us who don't agree with you are labeled as just spinning our answers, being sheep, etc? Is it you opinion that your beliefs are the only one that is correct? You dodge, give non answers or state that any source we provided is a govt. hack site or disinformation. What makes your opinion any more creditable than anyone elses?

I will ask one last time. In the orginal OP they state WTC7 was brought down by demolition. Why would we need to disprove that statement? Is it not up to them to come up and present the evidence they have. Why the new investigation if the data/evidence is in their possession? Or is it mearly a group stating their opinion?

The evidence they have so far only shows a new investigation would be needed to get the details on who and why would have committed such a crime. I would like to see a congressional evidence hearing and investigation done with everyone under oath and anyone who lies charged....whether it be the people leading the truth movement or whoever. I would just like to see this matter cleared up and see us truly have a transparent government....the likes of which was promised to be changed by Barack Obama

Last edited:
The evidence they have so far only shows a new investigation would be needed to get the details on who and why would have committed such a crime. I would like to see a congressional evidence hearing and investigation done with everyone under oath and anyone who lies charged....whether it be the people leading the truth movement or whoever. I would just like to see this matter cleared up and see us truly have a transparent government....the likes of which was promised to be changed by Barack Obama

Why waste the time and resources? There is no need for an investigation. WTC7 collapsed due stress on the building caused by the fire that was burning inside it, not a controlled demolition.

Why waste the time and resources? There is no need for an investigation. WTC7 collapsed due stress on the building caused by the fire that was burning inside it, not a controlled demolition.

I guess all these controlled demolition companies (including those that do classified demolitions for the Department of Defense on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically) have been wasting years time setting explosives and wasted years of research in advancements in types of explosives when all they had to do was simply set a campfire by all the vertical support columns....

a39ae149b0f6.gif

solomon2.gif

Building7gif.gif

wtc7vsdemo2mb2.gif

Last edited:
Oh, it looks similar, its a conspiracy!!!! Please. Thats just how buildings collapse. One of the main support columns couldn't take it anymore, and gave way. Then the kinetic energy that was created by that caused the rest of the building to come down. It wasn't a controlled demolition, it collapsed due to damage caused by the fire, and if you can't see that, well then your unwilling to see the truth.

Reactions: 505
ALl of their claims have long since been debunked and none of them are evidence.

In fact they lie outright when they claim they have hard evidenced they have precisely zero.

Hard evidence would be remnants of the explisves or det cord or blasting caps they have none of these.

The myth of people hearing explosions is spin and half truth.

When a building the size of 7 or the towers collapses there will be enormous energy accompanied by LOUD noises. And yes some explosions will occur or seem to occur. What is significant is what they are not telling you that people heard BOOMS people heard explosions people heard ear crushing noises but this is NORMAL in any collapse and none of it supports a claim of demolition which is a baseless claim. A guy hears what he THINKS is explosives but there is no way to tell the difference between the boom of a demolotion charge and the boom of tons of wreckage impacting more tons of wreckage. Both will be overwhelming loud noise.

The fall of the buildings were perfectly normal in both the manner and the time with which they happen and structural engineers and physicists alike worldwide laugh at such claims.

None of the so called indications of controlled demolitions are EXCLUSIVELY indications of controlled demolitions in other words buildings collapse and there is nothing exclusive to demolished buildings which is evident in WTC they simply share some features.

Thermite does not work to cut through steel as claimed by these guys and many debunkers ahve proven that in many forums including Myth busters,Popular mechanics etc. The so called nano thermite found in dust is nothing more than common dust found in any city which was scraped off of buildings in NYA well after 911 and contains notrhing unusual which cannot be found in any city. And of course since it was collected well after 911 occurred it is just dust with no means whatsoever of identifying it as dust from WTC.

BUt of course with any consiracy theorist lack of evidence is evidence.

Or perhaps any evidence proving them wrong is " from the official story " and therefore to be ignored because after all the government might lie.

OF course the real naive and gullible people are those believing in conspiracy theories.

sometimes eye witness describe things in terms of what they are familar with. Take the CA gas line explosion this week. People said it sounded like (airplane crash, an explosion(bomb). they never heard a gas line blow before. How many people on 9/11 at the WTC ever saw a building collapse due to being hit by a jet and burning before the event. Can't wait for some theory on the gas line, My bet is on nano thermite.:mrgreen:

Funny because most of the very people involved in writing the 9/11 commission report up say we still don't know the truth about 9/11.

Over 38% of Americans polled don't believe it....

Over 1/3 of Canadians polled don't believe it....

These numbers would likely be much higher if many weren't in ignorant bliss and willing to look into it....or just prefer to be a sheeple out of fear of ridicule....the kind you're doing right now...

Most of the 9/11 commissioners publicly stated they were stonewalled from doing any real investigation by top CIA and Whitehouse officials and even wanted to bring charges against top Military for outright lying.

One of the 9/11 commissioners even resigned saying it's a national scandal....yet you somehow are satisfied with it.

Over 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding America on a map. Its weak to use polls as stats. Point to something you don't believe in the report. I bet you will not.

sometimes eye witness describe things in terms of what they are familar with. Take the CA gas line explosion this week. People said it sounded like (airplane crash, an explosion(bomb). they never heard a gas line blow before. How many people on 9/11 at the WTC ever saw a building collapse due to being hit by a jet and burning before the event. Can't wait for some theory on the gas line, My bet is on nano thermite.:mrgreen:

I heard the same thing; "sounded like a bomb" dosent mean a bomb was there

I heard the same thing; "sounded like a bomb" dosent mean a bomb was there

My point exactly. To much has been given to "i heard an explosion'. Without other evidence, what a person heard may or may not be true.

Over 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding America on a map.

Please provide a credible link to your statement of 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding America on a map....nothing but drivel trying to deflect from the facts....again please provide a credible source for your 1 in 5 Americans who cannot find America on a map.

I certainly back up everything I state.....for once back up your drivel....

Oh....by the way....no matter what someones thoughts or opinions are about 9/11....the fact that this press conference had a total media blackout on mainstream medias where documents were presented to every ****ing member of congress and is ignored in American media shows a lot about what American media has evovled to.

This is equivalent to China's media not showing their human rights protests

This is equivalent to Iran's media not showing their election protests

America media is clearly a changed entity and will not show anything that may influence the sheeple

Why would no media show this in so called free America?

Again no matter what your thoughts on the situation is it still should have been a major news story with this many licensed Architects and Engineers trying to address congress...

I forgot to add in the previous post...so much for transparency in what is going on in America and its government....Barack did say he wanted to restore transparency in America's government...didn't he?

Last edited:
Please provide a credible link to your statement of 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding America on a map....nothing but drivel trying to deflect from the facts....again please provide a credible source for your 1 in 5 Americans who cannot find America on a map.

I certainly back up everything I state.....for once back up your drivel....

You back up nothing.

Caitlin Upton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And for good measure:

World: Americans Fail Geography, But Are Other Nationalities Better? - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2010

Over 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding America on a map. Its weak to use polls as stats. Point to something you don't believe in the report. I bet you will not.

Point to something you don't believe in the report. I bet you will not.

I wonder what "creative" response you'll come up with next

Mountains of facts? How about the mountains of facts that prove you wrong. That prove the whole 9/11 truther movement wrong? You have no evidence, you present half truths, and outright lies to try and paint a picture that you want to paint. Every 9/11 conspiracy "fact" that you can bring up, has been debunked. You are the one that doesn't want to see the truth.

Debunked HOW??? The ONLY area I've seen adequately debunked is that I believe it really was a plane that hit the pentagon...

Meanwhile, NIST's explanation of events of the towers collapse relies on a series of impossible assumptions leading to collapse.
a - All fireproofing was removed : True ONLY for the area directly affected by the planes impact.
b - That the lack of fire meant the steel was heated to sagging : which is only true OF THE AREA of impact
c - The sagging metal failed and dropped : So, only the most damaged areas should have had collapses.

Instead, when one portion of the building begins to fail, the rest of the structure which by any stretch would be much less damaged (ie less likely to fail), YET in all the video evidence the whole floor fails simultaneously.

The way this is described, you would expect that the columns would have been left standing since it's the horizontal trusses that failed.. NOT the columns.

Then WTC7, 17 stories within 3% of free-fall acceleration.... that CANNOT happen without having 3% 'work'... for a building even the size of WTC7 3% loss of acceleration is about air resistance. So, what happened to 17 floors (at least) of that building???

Oh but WE are the ones with all the "spin". lol. NIST reports 14 stories of freefall in the final report on #7, on their own and without "being forced", but according to Gage and his cash cow dupes in AE9111, it was THEY that brought this grave injustice to the surface.

What a bunch of frauds.

Actually the press conference where they first made the concession was due to the calculations and files provided by a member of ae911truth. They were called out on the artificial start time, to make it appear to be 40% of gravities acceleration... they never admitted to what the implications of this are...

I do agree that they (NIST) are a bunch of frauds.

No, what we need is a first investigation... I mean think about it, if it was YOUR family member that was lost and the cops came in and said 'oh it's gang related so we won't be able to solve it, waste of resources'... would you feel like you've had justice?

Show me any other example where fire produced a 'free-fall symmetrical collapse' of ANY structure... it CANNOT happen. Fire doesn't work like that. Yes, fires can collapse buildings, but they cannot collapse them like those towers fell.

Oh, it looks similar, its a conspiracy!!!! Please. Thats just how buildings collapse. One of the main support columns couldn't take it anymore, and gave way. Then the kinetic energy that was created by that caused the rest of the building to come down. It wasn't a controlled demolition, it collapsed due to damage caused by the fire, and if you can't see that, well then your unwilling to see the truth.

Yes, that's how buildings collapse when they have been rigged to collapse... consider that gravity is pulling down on the top, when there's any sort of 'collision' with say the lower floor, there is a reduction in accelleration for the time of the collision, and this would represent a measureable effect at least on the first couple floors of the collapse wave. INSTEAD, what is seen is that the entire structural support is completely pulverized and projected out the building... yes, there's smoke as a factor, but that would reduce energy from acceleration... all from the 9.8 m/s^2... this would be a slower process then even a verinage demolition, which sees collapses of about 40% acceleration, yet those buildings have had their structure reduced to make sure the building collapses... so, given that everything BELOW the plane impact zone would be essentially undamaged, you could expect to see a slower acceleration then a typical verinage demolition... but instead you see accelleration of 60% of gravity

My point exactly. To much has been given to "i heard an explosion'. Without other evidence, what a person heard may or may not be true.

This one shows the other side of building 7.

Meanwhile, NIST's explanation of events of the towers collapse relies on a series of impossible assumptions leading to collapse.
a - All fireproofing was removed : True ONLY for the area directly affected by the planes impact.
b - That the lack of fire meant the steel was heated to sagging : which is only true OF THE AREA of impact
c - The sagging metal failed and dropped : So, only the most damaged areas should have had collapses.

a, your opinion
b. your opinion fire spread to other floors.
c. your opinion. did not take into account fire spread, pins sheered do to weight of collapse.

BM I like your analysis and spirit. It is my opinion some of your assumptions are wrong.

a, your opinion

Explain to me how ALL the fireproofing could have been removed from areas not impacted by the plane.

b. your opinion fire spread to other floors.

yes, the planes also impacted other floors... and yes, it IS possible for flames to spread between floors... HOWEVER the areas that had the fireproofing in tact would have had that process take at least a half hour to an hour to cause the fireproofing to fail.
c. your opinion. did not take into account fire spread, pins sheered do to weight of collapse.

Understand : IF the pins sheered from the vertical columns to allow the whole horizontal floor to 'drop' simultaneously, then there's no longer any weight on the vertical columns, and so as the top fell onto it, the core columns would act as a guide post, ensuring that the building wouldn't 'topple over'. That the core columns were cut / broken shows that there's a flaw in this approach.

BM I like your analysis and spirit. It is my opinion some of your assumptions are wrong.

No no, I was listing NIST's assumptions.. those aren't MY assumptions... I simply applied common sense analysis to what is being said in the official version.

yes, the planes also impacted other floors... and yes, it IS possible for flames to spread between floors... HOWEVER the areas that had the fireproofing in tact would have had that process take at least a half hour to an hour to cause the fireproofing to fail.

he he he....so if the fire proofing on the upper floors didn't fail...they should have just stayed up in the air? All it is going to take is one to fail. Absurd. Doesn't matter how strong your knees are if you have no ankles.

Oh....by the way....no matter what someones thoughts or opinions are about 9/11....the fact that this press conference had a total media blackout on mainstream medias where documents were presented to every ****ing member of congress and is ignored in American media shows a lot about what American media has evovled to.

This is equivalent to China's media not showing their human rights protests

This is equivalent to Iran's media not showing their election protests

America media is clearly a changed entity and will not show anything that may influence the sheeple

Why would no media show this in so called free America?

Again no matter what your thoughts on the situation is it still should have been a major news story with this many licensed Architects and Engineers trying to address congress...

Actually it is the equivalent to Americas MSM not covering a Bigfoot sighting.

The media would not show it because the claims have no crediblity.

The so called architects and engineers are not representatives of the engineering and architectural profession.

This was covered in another forum so maybe you missed it but I am listed as an architect for 911 truth.

I'm also listed as a journalist in Press for 911 truth.

I'm also listed as a pilot in Pilots for 911 truth.

Gonna join porn stars for 911 truth when that website starts up.

The call for congress to investigate has no merit. Just as these groups have no validity and do not even validate their membership which I proved by joining them. They never bother to check facts they just want attention.

These experts you admire are not experts at all.

The vast majority of physicists , engineers , architects , pilots and any other expert you can name hold the truthers in scorn.

The media did not black them out or suppress them the media merely ignored them and only because they had real stories to cover. This was a non story.

BM do you understand there is differnt types of fireproofing. Much of the products used are rated for 1 to 3 hours, after that it fails. So, imo the fire burned hot enough and long enough for the fireproofing to fail in areas that was not impacted from the crash. After that the collapse was due to mechanical failure due to weight, momentum etc. (covered in many reports). Try a google search on fireproofing materials.

It has been too many months since I read the reports. We can all speculate and give opinions. I still have seen anything to convince me that the final report is not possible.

Back
Top Bottom