• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential Campaign signs in your area?

What do the presidential campaign signs look like in your area at this point?

• More Trump signs than Biden, but less than 2016

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Trump signs than Biden, and about the same or more than 2016

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Less Trump signs than 2016 but still more signs then Biden

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • More Trump signs period

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • More Biden signs period

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • About the same of each

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It varies from area to area

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What do the campaign signs in your area look like: quantity, what candidate, etc?

Not seeing many of either down here in Brazil. 🤣

I’ve been seeing reports that people from both sides stealing or destroying the signs of the other side. How stupid is that.

Initially I saw more Trump signs in my area of northeast Indiana, however more Biden signs are popping up. I have 5 Biden signs on my 2 mile stretch of highway south of town, and only one Trump sign. However there are large clusters of Trump signs north of town. Definitely far less Trump signs than 2016. Much, much less.

nowhere near the trump signs as last time

I think even the trump supporters are ashamed to admit they still support him

I’ve been seeing reports that people from both sides stealing or destroying the signs of the other side. How stupid is that.

I am too but the people stealing Biden signs far outweighs the ones stealing Trump signs.

nowhere near the trump signs as last time

I think even the trump supporters are ashamed to admit they still support him
Or afraid.

Not a ton of signs either way but going by what's there, there's way more Trump signs.
Very few Biden signs.
Situation doesn't change much when travelling farther out.
There are a bunch of signs supporting police ... interpret that as you wish.
I have no recollection of what 2016 was like.

What do the campaign signs in your area look like: quantity, what candidate, etc?

I am in red area. I'd guess about same number of pro-Trump signs. Fewer Biden signs than Clinton ones before. But in any case ratio is about 10-1. Did I mention I live in the "red" area?

I noticed some pro-Trump signs at the houses that used to have real Trump signs in 2016, but they no longer say "Trump". Instead they say "I vote pro-life". Guess they could not bring themselves to putting up his name there. :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer: none of this is scientific of course - I could be very wrong in my estimates.

Getting a lot of political canvassers knocking on our door, from both sides.

We just tell them we already made up our minds and that we're voting for Joe.

That's the hazard of registering as a independent voter.

No soliciting signs work well for me.

Idk. I haven’t seen stats on that. I just think anyone stealing a sign is not altogether there.

Or some kids think it's funny. I also see an attitude on Facebook of getting a kick out of intimidating or bullying Biden supporters by Trump supporters. It's par for the course as that's what Trump acts like too.

Or some kids think it's funny. I also see an attitude on Facebook of getting a kick out of intimidating or bullying Biden supporters by Trump supporters. It's par for the course as that's what Trump acts like too.
Enigma, I’m sure you’re correct but in order to avoid derailing your thread I’ll simply point out that there are idiots on both sides and leave it there.

I have traveled in 4 states over the past couple of months or so and have yet to see a yard sign or any signage for Biden beyond bumper stickers.

AZ, WY, NM - interstate travel mostly so limited yard sign visibility in the first place. I have seen Trump billboards and even Trump travel busses in these states. Nothing for Biden.

CO has most of my travel, and as a blue state I see automobile stickers for Biden, but no signs. And I have spent time in left leaning areas like Boulder, Fort Collins, and Denver. Haven't seen even a single yard sign. There has to be some out there, they are just not prevalent it seems.

In comparison the Trump stuff is similar, but the Hillary stuff was far more visible compared to Biden.

My read in my church is many people are intimidated by the left and prefer to be anonymous, particularly POC’s. I only see biden stuff in the bay area.

They are far and few in-between but so are the homes, that said I seem to be seeing a lot fewer signs these days maybe people have finally realized they are pointless.

Funny. If they are young (under 30) I usually try discuss their positions with them, and take them beyond what they are told. Many are remarkably dug in to a party line but idealistic.

No soliciting signs work well for me.
I prefer a door mat that says Go Away
but like this one:
sign.jpg

A few weeks ago I drove from Silicon Valley to Washington (state) and kept an eye on the signs. In the Bay Area I can't remember seeing any Trump sign anywhere. It remained all Biden heading north until the de-populated areas, then turned to clear majority Trump (many homemade and accompanied by other signs with conservative messages). Oregon was slight majority Trump, except in Portland where I was too busy spotting homeless encampments to notice anything else. Southern Washington was majority Biden, and then once we got to Pierce County it was clear majority Biden.

My read in my church is many people are intimidated by the left and prefer to be anonymous, particularly POC’s. I only see biden stuff in the bay area.
Yeah, if I was a Trump supporter I would not have felt comfortable putting up a sign in the Bay Area. My main concern would be that our neighbors would view my family as being horrible people.

Enigma, I’m sure you’re correct but in order to avoid derailing your thread I’ll simply point out that there are idiots on both sides and leave it there.

From what I'm being told locally far more stealers of Biden's signs.

And I'll derail my thread if I want to! ;)

From what I'm being told locally far more stealers of Biden's signs.

And I'll derail my thread if I want to! ;)
:ROFLMAO: Your prerogative.

Yea, I don’t know what’s wrong with those deplorable Trumpers. Maybe they’ve been watching too much of the liberal rioters and want a piece of the action.

Back
Top Bottom