• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

I'm not kidding at all. Based on credible predictions, Trump, the Governors and the American people saved over 1.8 million lives.

How. By calling the coronavirus a hoax? By supporting anti-maskers? If this stupidity is the best you've got, stop replying to me.

Methinks you presume too much. 😒

I have to refer you to the facts on the website: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

As of 09/23/20 there have only been 14,316 deaths among cases aged 54 and under.

There were 148,737 in ages 65 and older.

The people MOST affected were the elderly in Nursing and Retirement homes, and as I pointed out in post #9, that was mainly due to STATE GOVERNORS like Cuomo who ordered cases to be housed and treated in "old folks homes."

That's 149,000 out of the 200,000 you refer to. Even today, they are still the group at highest risk, yet despite the increased cases we are seeing a slower and lower death rate as we properly segregate the most at-risk age groups.

Essentially, had those governors followed standard quarantine and medical treatment procedures, using (in NYC for example) the resources provided by Trump in those early days, those "death" numbers would be significantly lower. More like we see elsewhere around the world.

We all know that all of this happened under President Obama, you would have not only been screaming to the rooftops, you would have been happy about the prospect of right-wing extremists trying to topple his presidency with force.

But because you reside 24/7 inside trump's rectum, you are completely accustomed to his shit, and you want us to keep downplaying it.

Over 200,000 deaths are on trump's hands, and none of your foot-stamping will change that.

How. By calling the coronavirus a hoax? By supporting anti-maskers? If this stupidity is the best you've got, stop replying to me.
You don't control me. I don't control you.

If you don't like my replies, don't look at them. Believe me, I'll do the same if I deem it desirable.

You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!
You are so correct. Luckily those are Biden voters. In blue states.
There it is. A trump supporter has finally admitted that he feels good about liberals dying from a pandemic.

Let's see...what stage is he at...

At least #4.

From what I hear, Biden went to visit the family of the negro criminal who was recently shot, jacob blake. He deserved to be shot. He deserved to be killed. Did Biden tell them that? I doubt it. Instead, his family probably still have Biden's kiss prints on their asses. I would rather throw my vote away than vote for Biden.
Evilness has many agents, Therefore, You exposed yourself …. completely !!! (Your statement: the negro criminal who was recently shot, jacob blake. He deserved to be shot. He deserved to be killed) Ignorance is bliss... Therefore, toss your vote away... it may prevent you from doing more of the damage your seem to desire to do.

There it is. A trump supporter has finally admitted that he feels good about liberals dying from a pandemic.

Let's see...what stage is he at...
At least #4.
There it is. Trump haters celebrating that he murdered 200,000.
My post is not even close on the meanness scale.

There it is. Trump haters celebrating that he murdered 200,000.
My post is not even close on the meanness scale.

Your projection is pathetically boring. Can't you find another way to justify your president's genocide? Surely you have some better tactics than this. 🤓

Your projection is pathetically boring. Can't you find another way to justify your president's genocide? Surely you have some better tactics than this. 🤓
Did you report him to the ICC? They deal with genocides.

Did you report him to the ICC? They deal with genocides.

Stop deflecting. Your president has 200,000 preventable deaths on his hand. Many of your ilk are just fine with this.

Stop deflecting. Your president has 200,000 preventable deaths on his hand. Many of your ilk are just fine with this.
I am not deflecting. If I knew a person who murdered 200,000 people, I would call 911.

Genocide is a crime against humanity. There is a process in place to deal with those who commit genocide.

So, why didn't you report Trump's murders and genocide to the proper authorities? Do you need help?

I am not deflecting.

Yes you are. You know who is responsible for these 200,000 deaths, and he occupies the White House. But you won't admit it.

If I knew a person who murdered 200,000 people, I would call 911.

Then 911 should have cancelled your phone number.

Genocide is a crime against humanity. There is a process in place to deal with those who commit genocide.

Which you obviously oppose.

So, why didn't you report Trump's murders and genocide to the proper authorities? Do you need help?

And you're right back to the deflections. :)

The battery went out in my car.I think I'll blame Trump.He has battery acid on his hands.If only Trump had warned me sooner to check my battery.

You know who is responsible for these 200,000 deaths, and he occupies the White House. But you won't admit it.
No, I don't. I am not a detective.
It's your investigation, your conclusions, and your moral responsibility to inform the authorities.
So, instead of wasting time on me, please, call the police. Like today.

The actual point was that most of the numbers are among the elderly, and this "spike" occurred primarily during the period where GOVERNORS and other local officials were ordering nursing home and elder care facilities to house other elderly sufferers of Covid-19.

That is where those MASSIVE numbers of death's occurred...and Trump had nothing to do with that.

Spin it any way you like. Facts STILL matter. :coffee:

More of your nonsense I see. Here is some simple math for you. Per worldometer, US has 207,500+ deaths today, out of which, 33,193 happened in NY State. However, only 6,000 had died in nursing homes before May 10 when the policy changed, and of those far less have actually died as a result of the policy - estimate is 120. But even if we pretended that ALL of 6000 died because of this, there is still 201,500+ deaths that your ridiculous explanation does not cover.

What kind of fallacy is that?

Facts STILL matter...

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans.
This is addressed to you as well to the owners of this forum. Quoting:

In the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy, a public figure cannot succeed in a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements in the United States unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice by knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.

Your post is reckless and disregards the truth. I would suggest that you remove this thread and any other thread or post that is similar in nature by falsely claiming that Mr. Trump committed a felony.

The probability that Mr. Trump or the Trump campaign will sue is practically nil.

This, however, does not change the fact that both you and this website have shown a reckless disregard for the truth and continue to do so in spite of my repeated attempts to demonstrate this to be facts.

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans. (So far) At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic. Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death. As long as they don't "panic." What a joke. And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem. Maybe he actually believes in human caused global warming too. But says otherwise to avoid a "panic." I think another of his reasons was that to him, the economy comes first. Human lives second. But in not tackling the problem decisively right from the start, he only made the economic situation much worse.

Also, there was one point where Trump said that he wanted to slow down (maybe even stop) testing for it. Which when you want to stop a virus is the exact opposite of what should be done. Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools. But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more. I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering. It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.
You are very ill informed or just plain gullible. Trump took action, so much so that Slow Joe called Trump xenophobic for his travel ban, that now Joe says he would have done. Trump poured money into PPE's, ventilators, and construction of hospitals. He quickened the virus development efforts and we currently have at least 4 in phase 3 development. It's amazing how democrats can fail to recognize China's fault in the virus.

This is addressed to you as well to the owners of this forum. Quoting:

In the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy, a public figure cannot succeed in a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements in the United States unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice by knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.

Your post is reckless and disregards the truth. I would suggest that you remove this thread and any other thread or post that is similar in nature by falsely claiming that Mr. Trump committed a felony.

The probability that Mr. Trump or the Trump campaign will sue is practically nil.

This, however, does not change the fact that both you and this website have shown a reckless disregard for the truth and continue to do so in spite of my repeated attempts to demonstrate this to be facts.

Right wingers show a disregard for truth each time they post just as you are doing here. You want to act like some kind of "watch dog" for trump when he couldn't care less about sites like this as is shown by his acceptance of the lies told by Q-anon, and similar sites. Of course, when it comes to those conspiracy sites they most often support the liar trump.

And while trump may not be responsible for the entire 200 plus thousand that have died, his actions, and lies, do make him culpable for many of the deaths.

You are very ill informed or just plain gullible. Trump took action, so much so that Slow Joe called Trump xenophobic for his travel ban, that now Joe says he would have done. Trump poured money into PPE's, ventilators, and construction of hospitals. He quickened the virus development efforts and we currently have at least 4 in phase 3 development. It's amazing how democrats can fail to recognize China's fault in the virus.

The travel ban was already underway by the airlines, so he was late in doing that just as he was in every other aspect of the pandemic. Even now nurses, and other frontline workers, are lacking in PPE suits to prevent them from getting sick. Drug manufacturers have been working on a vaccine long before trump introduced his 'war" on the pandemic. And trump does NOTHING except lie some more.

Only an idiot would deny such a claim.
According to everybody, everybody is an idiot. Everything that is happening suddenly makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom