• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

Does anyone know ho make the posts by
You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!
You are so correct. Luckily those are Biden voters. In blue states.

This is the most stupid assed thread I've read in awhile.Is Trump responsible for all the covid deaths in China,Brazil,England,and everywhere else?Maybe Biden and his son brought the virus here.

No oh stupid one. Only the deaths in the U.S.

1. Those people are dead. Just as dead as if Trump personally murdered them. His inaction is to blame. I call that murder.
2. I heard the words come out of his own mouth. "It's a hoax." If you can't understand that, you can't understand anything.
3. With over 200,000 dead so far, we could have used quite a bit more of "overreaction."
4. Many of those people who died did die a slow painful death. I have heard of some people who were on a ventilator for a couple months. Maybe even longer.
5. I told you some of the things Trump did do. The result was to kill as many people as possible.
6. You mean to kill people.
7. Children can catch and spread the coronavirus. Maybe as good as an adult. Deal with it.
8. When Trump wants to cause the virus to spread faster by forcing children back into school, what else is he or his supporters likely to say. That he is sending them back to school because children are more likely to get it?
9. No society is ever prepared for a plague. So you aren't saying anything.
10. Just because we are more advanced today medically is a demented reason for not taking the coronavirus seriously.
11. I think it was Dr Fauci who said that the coronavirus is nearly 10 times more lethal than the coronavirus. And the facts point that out. Also, I have something I looked up once that you can enjoy denying too. Like a fool. In 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. In just 2 months there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths.

Next, don't give me any psycho bullshit about the coronavirus killing mainly the old or those in poor health. You don't get to decide who should live or die. And even if it doesn't kill you outright, it can still screw you up. Possibly causing you to die earlier than what you might normally. I also heard of one woman who survived it. But died later because it mess up other organs so bad. And just the other day they talked about a female doctor who treated coronavirus patients who died from it. And she was only 28 years old and from what I hear in good health. I have seen many younger people on TV who had it and said that it is no joke. But president Trump and his murderous supporters, now THEY are a joke. And a bad one at that.

Next, for a short time governor Cuomo did send some recovering coronavirus patients to nursing homes. Even though they were still testing positive for the virus. But the way you trumptards make it sound, somebody goes to the hospital with coronavirus and they ship them off to a nursing home. It didn't work like that at all. And even then, the people who work in nursing homes aren't idiots. If somebody came in who was still testing positive for the coronavirus, surely they would have quarantined them. Also, no nursing home was forced to take patients that they couldn't handle. Another thing is that only an idiot would point to what governor Cuomo did or didn't do in some NY nursing homes for a while as the reason for the spread of the virus in the rest of the U.S.

So my success in blaming Trump stands tall.

Just to set the record straight, Trump issued a travel ban to China on January 31. But he did so only because, for a change, he took the advice of experts. Also, most of the major airlines had already suspended flights to China by that time.

Where is the dislike button.

When Biden was in charge of a pandemic, 60 million were infected. 6 million under Trump.

If Biden had been president, there would be 1000% more deaths from covid-19.

If it makes Trump look good, it is probably a lie. At least under Obama, there was a white house level system for dealing with possible outbreaks of something. That disappeared with the Trump administration.

Where is the dislike button.
Dislike buttons are lazy. If you disagree with something, instead of the kneejerk reaction of just pushing a button, try to formulate an argument that refutes the specific points of contention.

Dislike buttons are lazy. If you disagree with something, instead of the kneejerk reaction of just pushing a button, try to formulate an argument that refutes the specific points of contention.

I have better things to do than point out over and over why a stupid person is stupid.

I have better things to do than point out over and over why a stupid person is stupid.
How will stupid people know something is stupid unless you point it out to them?

The wealthy and powerful are above the law.
I didn't ask who is above the law. I asked if you reported Trump's crimes to the police. To which the answer is either yes or no.

If you think anybody read that....

I didn't ask who is above the law. I asked if you reported Trump's crimes to the police. To which the answer is either yes or no.

Well if doing so would do no good, why would I do so. So to satisfy you, no. I didn't report him to the police.

Well if doing so would do no good, why would I do so. So to satisfy you, no. I didn't report him to the police.
Why not? You were the only one who knew it.

The People Need To Learn To See The Truth

You only have two choices... Trump or Biden... and the answer is NOT Trump.... Therefore, its only Biden as the Option of Choice. If not Biden, then you cast a vote that is meant not to count for anything. You should feel your vote is worth more than to toss it away, so the humane respecting option available is Biden.

You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!
I'm not kidding at all. Based on credible predictions, Trump, the Governors and the American people saved over 1.8 million lives.

From what I hear, Biden went to visit the family of the negro criminal who was recently shot, jacob blake. He deserved to be shot. He deserved to be killed. Did Biden tell them that? I doubt it. Instead, his family probably still have Biden's kiss prints on their asses. I would rather throw my vote away than vote for Biden.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…