• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

This is always their tactic.

Ignore or diminish what Trump did do, then accuse him of failing to do things they never suggested be done at the time themselves.

I recall clearly how Biden, Pelosi, and crew knocked every step Trump took at the start of the pandemic as racist and xenophobic. THEY had bought into the Chinese propaganda mouthed by the WHO that there was "no evidence of human to human transmission."

Then the MSM ganged up to knock hydroxychloroquine, pushing up every "study" that said it didn't work, and ignoring or denigrating any study that said it did help/work.

Meanwhile, they hyped the threat, which seemed major thanks to all those growing death numbers in NYC...without noting they were mainly among the elderly in nursing homes. That this was due to Cuomo's order to put the sick in such facilities...instead of using the hospital ship or the other emergency facilities (like the Javits Center) set up by the Feds.

This was repeated in every other State who also housed the elderly "infected" in homes/facilities for the elderly.

They also forget all the "meetings" Trump held with governors to find out what they wanted and how to supply them...and all his other efforts like prioritizing production of ventilators and American-made PPE.

But it's all Trumps fault? NOT!
Does anyone know ho make the posts by
You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!
You are so correct. Luckily those are Biden voters. In blue states.

This is the most stupid assed thread I've read in awhile.Is Trump responsible for all the covid deaths in China,Brazil,England,and everywhere else?Maybe Biden and his son brought the virus here.

No oh stupid one. Only the deaths in the U.S.

Trump hasn't "murdered" anyone. Off to a bad start with partisan hyperbole.

Followed by a misrepresentation of what was actually said. You're batting 1000.

This is a rational and fairly typical action in order to help people remain calm and prevent over-reactions.

More hyperbole.

False representation. again. The fact is that he DID take several steps while trying to maintain calm, which showed he WAS taking the issue seriously.

As but one effort to keep society open and the economy running.

And yet there is very little (if any) evidence showing that children were not only highly susceptible to this disease, but that they are a major "vector" of spreading this disease. In fact, so far it seems just the opposite.

More hyperbole and "opinion" not supported by facts.

The numbers are true, but one forgets that back in 1918 our society was not as well-prepared medically for that disease: https://www.history.com/news/spanish-flu-second-wave-resurgence

We are much further advanced today.

Again with the "it has been said." So far it has yet to be shown. The vast majority of deaths so far are in a very specific class of persons. The very old having 2 or more pre-existing co-morbidities. Thus the vast majority of that 200,000 is over 65, and guess what decisions caused most of those deaths? Governors like Cuomo in NY ordering nursing homes to take in covid-19 cases.

So, your attempt to "blame Trump" falls flat.

1. Those people are dead. Just as dead as if Trump personally murdered them. His inaction is to blame. I call that murder.
2. I heard the words come out of his own mouth. "It's a hoax." If you can't understand that, you can't understand anything.
3. With over 200,000 dead so far, we could have used quite a bit more of "overreaction."
4. Many of those people who died did die a slow painful death. I have heard of some people who were on a ventilator for a couple months. Maybe even longer.
5. I told you some of the things Trump did do. The result was to kill as many people as possible.
6. You mean to kill people.
7. Children can catch and spread the coronavirus. Maybe as good as an adult. Deal with it.
8. When Trump wants to cause the virus to spread faster by forcing children back into school, what else is he or his supporters likely to say. That he is sending them back to school because children are more likely to get it?
9. No society is ever prepared for a plague. So you aren't saying anything.
10. Just because we are more advanced today medically is a demented reason for not taking the coronavirus seriously.
11. I think it was Dr Fauci who said that the coronavirus is nearly 10 times more lethal than the coronavirus. And the facts point that out. Also, I have something I looked up once that you can enjoy denying too. Like a fool. In 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. In just 2 months there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths.

Next, don't give me any psycho bullshit about the coronavirus killing mainly the old or those in poor health. You don't get to decide who should live or die. And even if it doesn't kill you outright, it can still screw you up. Possibly causing you to die earlier than what you might normally. I also heard of one woman who survived it. But died later because it mess up other organs so bad. And just the other day they talked about a female doctor who treated coronavirus patients who died from it. And she was only 28 years old and from what I hear in good health. I have seen many younger people on TV who had it and said that it is no joke. But president Trump and his murderous supporters, now THEY are a joke. And a bad one at that.

Next, for a short time governor Cuomo did send some recovering coronavirus patients to nursing homes. Even though they were still testing positive for the virus. But the way you trumptards make it sound, somebody goes to the hospital with coronavirus and they ship them off to a nursing home. It didn't work like that at all. And even then, the people who work in nursing homes aren't idiots. If somebody came in who was still testing positive for the coronavirus, surely they would have quarantined them. Also, no nursing home was forced to take patients that they couldn't handle. Another thing is that only an idiot would point to what governor Cuomo did or didn't do in some NY nursing homes for a while as the reason for the spread of the virus in the rest of the U.S.

So my success in blaming Trump stands tall.

The ONLY thing Trump trots out, as saving lives, is the CHINA travel ban. His sending ventilators he said, was unnecessary. So, other than the China travel ban, what has Trump done to save lives?

HINT: there was no travel ban. There were long lines at airports, of those panicked, into unsafe return amongst the infected.

Just to set the record straight, Trump issued a travel ban to China on January 31. But he did so only because, for a change, he took the advice of experts. Also, most of the major airlines had already suspended flights to China by that time.

Everything Trump, the Governors and the American people did saved lives. In fact, if everyone had done everything perfectly...which the Governors and the American people DIDN'T do...we would have saved even more lives.

At least Trump did the best he could do. The others...not so much. Examples: Cuomo and his nursing homes...American people and their lack of social distancing, masks, etc.

Where is the dislike button.

When Biden was in charge of a pandemic, 60 million were infected. 6 million under Trump.

If Biden had been president, there would be 1000% more deaths from covid-19.

If it makes Trump look good, it is probably a lie. At least under Obama, there was a white house level system for dealing with possible outbreaks of something. That disappeared with the Trump administration.

Where is the dislike button.
Dislike buttons are lazy. If you disagree with something, instead of the kneejerk reaction of just pushing a button, try to formulate an argument that refutes the specific points of contention.

Dislike buttons are lazy. If you disagree with something, instead of the kneejerk reaction of just pushing a button, try to formulate an argument that refutes the specific points of contention.

I have better things to do than point out over and over why a stupid person is stupid.

I have better things to do than point out over and over why a stupid person is stupid.
How will stupid people know something is stupid unless you point it out to them?

The wealthy and powerful are above the law.
I didn't ask who is above the law. I asked if you reported Trump's crimes to the police. To which the answer is either yes or no.

1. Those people are dead. Just as dead as if Trump personally murdered them. His inaction is to blame. I call that murder.
2. I heard the words come out of his own mouth. "It's a hoax." If you can't understand that, you can't understand anything.
3. With over 200,000 dead so far, we could have used quite a bit more of "overreaction."
4. Many of those people who died did die a slow painful death. I have heard of some people who were on a ventilator for a couple months. Maybe even longer.
5. I told you some of the things Trump did do. The result was to kill as many people as possible.
6. You mean to kill people.
7. Children can catch and spread the coronavirus. Maybe as good as an adult. Deal with it.
8. When Trump wants to cause the virus to spread faster by forcing children back into school, what else is he or his supporters likely to say. That he is sending them back to school because children are more likely to get it?
9. No society is ever prepared for a plague. So you aren't saying anything.
10. Just because we are more advanced today medically is a demented reason for not taking the coronavirus seriously.
11. I think it was Dr Fauci who said that the coronavirus is nearly 10 times more lethal than the coronavirus. And the facts point that out. Also, I have something I looked up once that you can enjoy denying too. Like a fool. In 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. In just 2 months there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths.

Next, don't give me any psycho bullshit about the coronavirus killing mainly the old or those in poor health. You don't get to decide who should live or die. And even if it doesn't kill you outright, it can still screw you up. Possibly causing you to die earlier than what you might normally. I also heard of one woman who survived it. But died later because it mess up other organs so bad. And just the other day they talked about a female doctor who treated coronavirus patients who died from it. And she was only 28 years old and from what I hear in good health. I have seen many younger people on TV who had it and said that it is no joke. But president Trump and his murderous supporters, now THEY are a joke. And a bad one at that.

Next, for a short time governor Cuomo did send some recovering coronavirus patients to nursing homes. Even though they were still testing positive for the virus. But the way you trumptards make it sound, somebody goes to the hospital with coronavirus and they ship them off to a nursing home. It didn't work like that at all. And even then, the people who work in nursing homes aren't idiots. If somebody came in who was still testing positive for the coronavirus, surely they would have quarantined them. Also, no nursing home was forced to take patients that they couldn't handle. Another thing is that only an idiot would point to what governor Cuomo did or didn't do in some NY nursing homes for a while as the reason for the spread of the virus in the rest of the U.S.

So my success in blaming Trump stands tall.
If you think anybody read that....

I didn't ask who is above the law. I asked if you reported Trump's crimes to the police. To which the answer is either yes or no.

Well if doing so would do no good, why would I do so. So to satisfy you, no. I didn't report him to the police.

Well if doing so would do no good, why would I do so. So to satisfy you, no. I didn't report him to the police.
Why not? You were the only one who knew it.

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans. (So far) At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic. Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death. As long as they don't "panic." What a joke. And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem. Maybe he actually believes in human caused global warming too. But says otherwise to avoid a "panic." I think another of his reasons was that to him, the economy comes first. Human lives second. But in not tackling the problem decisively right from the start, he only made the economic situation much worse.

Also, there was one point where Trump said that he wanted to slow down (maybe even stop) testing for it. Which when you want to stop a virus is the exact opposite of what should be done. Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools. But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more. I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering. It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.

The People Need To Learn To See The Truth

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans. (So far) At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic. Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death. As long as they don't "panic." What a joke. And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem. Maybe he actually believes in human caused global warming too. But says otherwise to avoid a "panic." I think another of his reasons was that to him, the economy comes first. Human lives second. But in not tackling the problem decisively right from the start, he only made the economic situation much worse.

Also, there was one point where Trump said that he wanted to slow down (maybe even stop) testing for it. Which when you want to stop a virus is the exact opposite of what should be done. Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools. But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more. I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering. It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.

drowsydriving.jpg

You only have two choices... Trump or Biden... and the answer is NOT Trump.... Therefore, its only Biden as the Option of Choice. If not Biden, then you cast a vote that is meant not to count for anything. You should feel your vote is worth more than to toss it away, so the humane respecting option available is Biden.

You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!
I'm not kidding at all. Based on credible predictions, Trump, the Governors and the American people saved over 1.8 million lives.

You only have two choices... Trump or Biden... and the answer is NOT Trump.... Therefore, its only Biden as the Option of Choice. If not Biden, then you cast a vote that is meant not to count for anything. You should feel your vote is worth more than to toss it away, so the humane respecting option available is Biden.

From what I hear, Biden went to visit the family of the negro criminal who was recently shot, jacob blake. He deserved to be shot. He deserved to be killed. Did Biden tell them that? I doubt it. Instead, his family probably still have Biden's kiss prints on their asses. I would rather throw my vote away than vote for Biden.

Back
Top Bottom