• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Prediction - Democrats will win both Senate seats in the Georgia Run-off

The turtle dislikes being distracted from his obsessions.
Nah..he is just real smart..and has a law background..he generally knows when he doesn't have an argument.. McConnell has blocked needed legislation simply based on being the party of NO.

So fantastic social distancing and mask wearing.

What a muttley crew. Love that guy up the steps on the left wrapped in the American flag, bet he thinks he is a real true Patriot. He probably thinks the Flag Code is some set of rules for non contact football games.

Collective political IQ of that bunch?
🤔
I am guessing,12 maybe 13.

:ROFLMAO:

What a muttley crew. Love that guy up the steps on the left wrapped in the American flag, bet he thinks he is a real true Patriot. He probably thinks the Flag Code is some set of rules for non contact football games.

Collective political IQ of that bunch?
🤔
I am guessing,12 maybe 13.

:ROFLMAO:
More than one poster here thinks that pictures of Trump molesting the flag are patriotic and even inspiring. They can't understand why the rest of us want to puke when we see them.

More than one poster here thinks that pictures of Trump molesting the flag are patriotic and even inspiring. They can't understand why the rest of us want to puke when we see them.

If it had been even one iota of sincere like for some hostage finally making it home after extended foreign captivity I could have handled it, wouldn't have liked it, but it would have made sense. But I can't see that image without gagging, it was not sincere, it was a flagrant display of fakery.

Just imagine the gnashing of teeth by Trump's side if the two Dems win!
To them it would be bible prophesy come true! If that didn't cause guns to come out and heads to roll for Trump, nothing will do it.

If the Republicans are really sincere about the suggestion of the Dems cheating then it's almost certain that they will take counter measures by cheating too if it's possible. If it's possible?

In the real world, cheating is pretty hard to get away with when the counting is scrutineered by reps of both sides. At least to a degree that could change the result by miscounting in anything approaching a thousand ballots. Even miscounting a hundred ballots would be a very risky gamble.

Cheating will have to be by some other method, such as some people getting more than one ballot and using them. Even that would be close to impossible!

Can anybody suggest a realistic way of this election seeing cheating to a significant amount to change the result?

Just came across this video, and Stacey Abrams showed confidence about the senate runoff election. There is some chitchat in the clip.

It is like they keep setting political bear traps for themselves and then walk right into them and are then at a loss to comprehend why they need to chew their leg off to get free of their own trap?

It is historically cartoonish but it does not engender any mirth in me.

The Georgia runoffs have prevented some GOPs from recognizing Biden. Good reason to get rid of all runoff rules after the main election.

Many other Senate and House races in other states would have gone to runoffs with the Georgia rule.

And, on twitter, the Republicans attack Warnock with an old video (and a false title), but the video makes Warnock look awesome. Mind you , he's also running against Loeffler, who is accused of trading stock after a covid 19 briefing (insider trading)

Trump is so selfish. These kind of tweets are not going to help the Republicans win these Senate seats.

Trump is so selfish. These kind of tweets are not going to help the Republicans win these Senate seats.

"He does not really like to fire people" Lin Wood says about the man most famously known (before he ran for president) for the line "You're fired!" from a TV show about firing people.

Could the fake masks pasted on in the pictures possibly be any more obvious? If Trump had won a second term, would he have special prisons for his political opponents? May Biden would have shared a cell with Kemp.

This news came out:

And seeing a lot of responses like this from a significant fraction of Trump's supporters on the pro-Trump websites:

Cold day in hell before I would ever support another Backstabbing POS REPUBLICAN.

And another:

Mitch, thanks for assuring me that I never need to vote again. It will save time watching and worrying over candidates.

Last edited:
538_senate.png

From 538:

--

Warnock and Ossoff are going to win.

This news came out:

And seeing a lot of responses like this from a significant fraction of Trump's supporters on the pro-Trump websites:
As I've said before, Trump has eaten the Republican Party and now he's shitting it out.

They’re overwhelmingly young, with 56% of them under 35 years old. Some are new Georgia residents; others just turned 18. None has a voting record in the state.

My gut says the dems take Loughner's seat, but lose to Perdue.

we will see. The big money behind both parties wants “entitlement reform”. And Biden already tried to broker a deal to cut entitlements during the Obama years.
He fetishizes working with the GOP on their priorities. I think he sees it as him demonstrating his manhood or something.
At least you have a new spin on your particular way of looking at things. It's as insane as the rest of the loonies but at least different.

Back
Top Bottom