• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Possible Terror In London

Nope, just Syrian Christians. Since once Islam is brought up, there will be someone who makes a "B-b-b-but Christians..." post, I'd just like to get it out of the way and blame all Christians for this:
Since there are Syrian Christians and of course everyone knows that Christians attack people all the time, this is obviously the work of a Syrian Christian extremist...

It appears more to do with mental issues than a terror attack.

Sure... We can't let this kind of attack go by without finding a way to distance it from Islam by automatically claiming that it isn't because of him being a Muslim, but rather because he's a "broken toy".

It seems all the mentally ill have gone berserk in 2016, coincidentally :roll:

But it's only Muslim mentally ill people. Hmmm.... let's see: We have multiple attacks being carried out and the overwhelmingly common thread between almost every one of them is that they are carried out by Muslims. Now this isn't cause to throw all Muslims in jail, but it is cause to know that there is a problem there and pretending that the only problem is mental illness is just plain STUPID.

I wonder if it registers on any liberal radar, that there has been a large increase in the number of worldwide mental illness type attacks, in the last 2-3 years?

But only from extremist mentally ill people, all the moderate mentally ill are working with us to stop the extremist mentally ill.

But it's only Muslim mentally ill people. Hmmm.... let's see: We have multiple attacks being carried out and the overwhelmingly common thread between almost every one of them is that they are carried out by Muslims. Now this isn't cause to throw all Muslims in jail, but it is cause to know that there is a problem there and pretending that the only problem is mental illness is just plain STUPID.

It's only a coincidence that they're all Muslim. Don't be a bigot :coffeepap

Sure... We can't let this kind of attack go by without finding a way to distance it from Islam by automatically claiming that it isn't because of him being a Muslim, but rather because he's a "broken toy".

The liberal mindset.......what a world! :roll:

It is ........................and liberals follow stupid, like a puppy does our feet.

But only from extremist mentally ill people, all the moderate mentally ill are working with us to stop the extremist mentally ill.

:lamo Ain't that the Truth!

I for one, do not believe in coincidence. It's Cause and Effect. :)

The Cause of Islam, breeds terrorism.

Huh.

The news says there's no link to terrorism because the man is mentally ill. He's a Norwegian national (Somali).

In canada, we just had a Muslim-Somali who was reported to have groped women. This happened last week.
The cops responded and he ended up getting beaten up, and unfortunately killed. They say he was mentally ill.

I'm scratching my head.

Last edited:
Huh.

The news says there's no link to terrorism because the man is mentally ill.
No! The police is not saying that he's not linked to terrorism because (on account of) he's mentally ill. They're saying he doesn't appear to show any terrorist links by all they've so far investigated in his family and related surroundings. Those investigations have also uncovered mental health problems.

The line of investigation nevertheless still continues to extend to possible radicalism of any sort.

Try and formulate with some attention to detail and perhaps precision, eh?
He's a Norwegian national (Somali).

In canada, we just had a Muslim-Somali who was reported to have groped women. This happened last week.
The cops responded and he ended up getting beaten up, and unfortunately killed. They say he was mentally ill.

I'm scratching my head.
Be careful not to put too much force behind that, a headache could well evolve.:2razz:

And seeing how this post of yours serves to remind that one need not be a Somali Muslim to be mentally ill in Canada, the following might be of interest in gaining perspective.

A look at the rise in lethal shootings of the mentally ill by police in North America. - Firsthand - CBC-TV

While the number of police-involved shootings per capita remained fairly static between 2004- 2014, the percentage of those cases involving people in mental crisis grew – now accounting for about 40% of civilian shooting deaths at the hands of police.
Of course those 40 pct are not classified by either religion or ethnic roots (or both) but I reckon you wouldn't wish to embarrass yourself by suggesting that they're all related to Islam in some way or other.

Huh indeed. :roll:

Last edited:
I for one, do not believe in coincidence. ............~
Maybe if you want to discuss what you believe and don't, you might want to try the philosophy section or, better still, "religious discussion".:roll:

If you want any stats on how many loons in the US go violent without having anything to do with any religion, go google. I suggest you start with Sandy Hook.

Good to know that the issue is left to the only moderately mentals.

Back
Top Bottom