• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland woman shoots and kills home intruder

I suppose you have tried as many cases as I have? Eye witness testimony is often unreliable which is what your article talks about

The Problem with Eyewitness Testimony

you were unable to understand that many witnesses who testify are not all "eye-witnesses"

Yes. I made a mistake when I said that. I was referring to eye-witnesses.

...and I have only tried two cases and one of those involved cross examining witnesses.

First of all, nothing you said can be categorized as 'reasoning.' Second, where is the straw man?

The Straw Man is basically your whole post.

The only thing that can be taken away from your post is that there really are gun nuts out there. Its just that they all reside in the anti-gun crowd.

I like guns. They look cool and shooting them is fun.

Finally, let me paraphrase something you said: 'I can tell by this thread that people don't mind women and children being raped and murdered though,"

Wow. You resort to a pathetic lie. Good for you.

The Straw Man is basically your whole post.
Why is it a straw man.

I like guns. They look cool and shooting them is fun.
Ok good for you. Any substance forthcoming?

Wow. You resort to a pathetic lie. Good for you.
I paraphrased your post you know. So the pathetic lie is yours.

Why is it a straw man.

Because you misrepresented my argument.

Ok good for you. Any substance forthcoming?

Regarding what?

I paraphrased your post you know. So the pathetic lie is yours.

You didn't paraphrase what I said. Do you even know what paraphrasing is?

or do what crazy joe said-run out back and shoot her double barrel shotgun twice in the air?

or worse yet, piss and crap herself and hope that causes the attacker to leave

She should have called the police and waited for them to come take the report on the three dead in the house. (Her and her two kids)

She should have called the police and waited for them to come take the report on the three dead in the house. (Her and her two kids)

To the Bannerrhoid movement it is morally preferable for a police officer to be investigating a woman found dead after being raped and then garroted with her own tights than the same officer asking a woman, whose dress is half torn off, explaining why the scum bag with a hard on is lying in the street with 2 9mm holes in his forehead.

Most on death row are there due to witness testimony and anybody that knows witnesses are generally wrong.

witness testimony alone? I doubt that.....forensics plays a major role.

Back
Top Bottom