• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland mayor condemns rioters for 'attempting to commit murder'

I've posted facts so far that highlights the wild monkeys in Portland. What have you posted? More tears and more Lib bitching. LOL

Lib Tears is my favorite drink!

Tears? Naw, I've been cheering the rioters on.

I know you have. The only thing you're good at.

Well, I am good at one other thing. Making firearms more or less obsolete. But that is, of course, job-related and not politically-related. I mean, for the moment.

Well, I am good at one other thing. Making firearms more or less obsolete. But that is, of course, job-related and not politically-related. I mean, for the moment.

You’re making light sabers?

When police tell you to get the **** outta the area, move your ass. You don't bitch to them about your rights, just do what the **** you're told and argue about it later.
The video is online. She was trying to move but had to stop because some cops walked in front of her. That's when the other cops "punished" her for stopping by vandalizing her property.

The topic is about the attempted murderers, which you're constantly trying to divert away from. You support these scumbags and it shows.
1. There isn't much to debate about that specific event is there? Rioters trying to burn cops alive is a horrible and unacceptable thing. They should be charged with attempted murder, arson, and whatever else makes sense. Nobody seems to disagree with that. So what else is there to debate about it? What else would you like to debate about it?

2. Understanding the anger is not the same thing as supporting any violence that comes from it. You can't solve a problem if you don't understand it. Many observers are taking the easy way out by pretending they're all rioting for fun and anarchy or some other ancillary agenda. Instead, I insist that most are simply angry about police misconduct and are lashing out destructively at the government & police instead of keeping their heads. It's not right or acceptable, but it's also not rooted in some off-the-wall reason like communism or Marxism. You'll note that these people attacked the police, not innocent civilians. In the past weeks they've been targeting the Federal courthouse, not innocent civilians. It's not about anarchy, it's about police misconduct and government not doing enough to reign it in more. Which makes it ironic when the police misconduct themselves during protests on police misconduct.

Tears? Naw, I've been cheering the rioters on.
Cheer the protests but **** the riots! They harm blameless people on both sides, cause the police to have to disburse the entire crowd so the peaceful majority cannot protest anymore, and the violence & destruction provokes others to stop listening to the message that needs to be heard. Riots do nothing but harm to the entire movement.

The scum already knows the thoughts of millions of people watching their buffoonery. They just don't care. Thugs never do.

Maybe they see you and those you speak of as Thug's ! We've seen those who call themselves Conservatives are always obsessed with "attacking something" and "trying to dictate something"..... (has that thought ever crossed your mind)

We saw the Federal Thugs Trump sent and you guys supported that Thuggery.
We've seen 3.8 months of Thuggery promoted in Mob Style by Trump and Republican Politician's Conduct themselves as "made men" to their Godfather Trump... and we've seen a mass of people rush to see a Thug's Belligerent Fest.

Tip for you:

American Democracy, in a Republic Form of Governance is designed and based on Majority Rule

Liberals are more likely to waffle on decisions as an individual, but they support Majority Decisions and adjust themselves to respect others by and through the Majority Decision. - That's the principle that makes "American Democracy Work"...

They Protest because they are AWARE of how the system was bastardized for 100's of years to disenfranchise the entire lives of black people, and discriminate against immigrant and poor whites, while using poor whites to promote racial bias in the general public sphere as a means to back up the bastardized acts done to the United States Constitution sanctions Governance and Justice System, and colluding the the system of Capitalism to feed the greed of a few by the abuse of the masses.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe if you figure out what they are protesting and figure out why? You might learn something.

Last edited:
Rioters and criminals aside (and they should/will be dealt with legally), we're in one of those American moments (like back in the 60s) when people rose up and said enough is enough (in this era it's that a Black life is equal to a White life).

The whole nation will be better for it and the bad governmental employees will have to change or hide.

These rioters are nothing like the brave, committed, powerful, historic protesters of the 1960s, and they will no, sadly, empower lasting positive change that was begun in the 60's. To even insinuate such a thing is an insult to the people who fought, marched, rallied and protested for the civil rights movement.

These rioters are nothing like the brave, committed, powerful, historic protesters of the 1960s, and they will no, sadly, empower lasting positive change that was begun in the 60's. To even insinuate such a thing is an insult to the people who fought, marched, rallied and protested for the civil rights movement.

you literally missed my first 4 words.

you literally missed my first 4 words.
If you take away the rioters and criminals, you have nothing resembling the 1960s. It's even more insulting to the people who stood for civil rights. Someday there will be an organized peaceful powerful nationwide effort at police reform; there needs to be. But this is not that, as much as the moltov cocktail tossers might think it is.

If you take away the rioters and criminals, you have nothing resembling the 1960s. It's even more insulting to the people who stood for civil rights. Someday there will be an organized peaceful powerful nationwide effort at police reform; there needs to be. But this is not that, as much as the moltov cocktail tossers might think it is.

holy crap. you are either really young, really naive or have a horrible memory.

Race Troubles: 109 U.S. Cities Faced Violence in 1967
Access Denied

and good job toeing the company line (there are only rioters and criminals). that's the best way to sell it (even if it is a lie).

The video is online. She was trying to move but had to stop because some cops walked in front of her. That's when the other cops "punished" her for stopping by vandalizing her property.

I don't give a ****. She knew the cops were dealing with rioters and deliberately got in the way. Therefore she's a ****ing idiot. I don't give a **** what happened to her car. No matter how much you white knight for this loser, it does not and will never justify rioters attempting to murder not only city officers but federal officers.

1. There isn't much to debate about that specific event is there? Rioters trying to burn cops alive is a horrible and unacceptable thing. They should be charged with attempted murder, arson, and whatever else makes sense. Nobody seems to disagree with that. So what else is there to debate about it? What else would you like to debate about it?

2. Understanding the anger is not the same thing as supporting any violence that comes from it. You can't solve a problem if you don't understand it. Many observers are taking the easy way out by pretending they're all rioting for fun and anarchy or some other ancillary agenda. Instead, I insist that most are simply angry about police misconduct and are lashing out destructively at the government & police instead of keeping their heads. It's not right or acceptable, but it's also not rooted in some off-the-wall reason like communism or Marxism. You'll note that these people attacked the police, not innocent civilians. In the past weeks they've been targeting the Federal courthouse, not innocent civilians. It's not about anarchy, it's about police misconduct and government not doing enough to reign it in more. Which makes it ironic when the police misconduct themselves during protests on police misconduct.

Accusations of officer misconduct does not justify almost 80 days of riots. Crime does not justifiy crime.

Maybe they see you and those you speak of as Thug's ! We've seen those who call themselves Conservatives are always obsessed with "attacking something" and "trying to dictate something"..... (has that thought ever crossed your mind)

We saw the Federal Thugs Trump sent and you guys supported that Thuggery.
We've seen 3.8 months of Thuggery promoted in Mob Style by Trump and Republican Politician's Conduct themselves as "made men" to their Godfather Trump... and we've seen a mass of people rush to see a Thug's Belligerent Fest.

Maybe if you figure out what they are protesting and figure out why? You might learn something.

Go cry to someone else about officers arresting your POS thugs, rioters, and attempted murderers.

I never gave a **** about their stupid reasoning for almost 80 days of destruction when they started destroying infrastructure and I certainly don't give a **** about their reasoning, now. I'm just waiting for Trump to install martial law in Portland, change the use of force protocols, and send WheelCuck and Dumb Feminist to federal prison for allowing this garbage to continue.

holy crap. you are either really young, really naive or have a horrible memory.

Race Troubles: 109 U.S. Cities Faced Violence in 1967
Access Denied

and good job toeing the company line (there are only rioters and criminals). that's the best way to sell it (even if it is a lie).

Exactly my point. Look at the violence and conditions that protesters in the 60s had to face. 2020 is nothing like that.

I'm not advocating burning or destroying anything... But here is a reality that young people understand.

The history in America has been "white people doing anything for money and materialism".... What young people white and black know... is (Some) "white people" don't listen until something starts to cost them money personally and otherwise'....

We see that same attitude with the matter of mask, "when the virus kicks their ass personally, they repeatedly say, BEFORE I CAUGHT IT, I did not take it serious".

(Some) White people fought against ACA... until they were confronted with the "Death making plan Republican Proposed", which affect them personally, then they stood up for ACA.

(Some) White People have always relied on a "Wealthy White Men in Leadership Roles" with the expectation that he will give them what they want of privilege's, money and first access and first opportunity in 'Everything". They have fought against "Equality of Person as Individual for 100's of Years.

The young people today, (I'm not talking about just Teen's, people in their 20's..) but we are talking about the 3rd Generation away from the whites society that fought Against Segregation... Young people don't care for the attitudes of their parents and grandparents of bias, bigotry, racism and discriminations.

There are white people who are the second and third generation away from white segregationist, who left those racist homes and communities, and some would not even go back to claim a house or land, 'they'd sell it from a distance" because they did not and do not want a memory of their parents and grandparents racist ideology. We've see many business, sold and some simply abandoned after parents and grandparents died, because the young generations did not want anything to do with going back to those areas of community and the racism that many of the older people continue to promote.

Many of those who cling to their racism... don't want to face the truth, and certainly won't tell the truth... The Truth, that many of their relatives do not want anything to do with them, because they know the racist mindset those relatives have.

Look around, many of the Protestors in Portland... are "White" and Portland area has a long history of Racism.... These white people protesting, knows that racism hurts everyone, and they know the policies over the 100's of years of racist bastardization of law and justice systems, and business and industry, has done great damage to working poor and poor whites, by and through the same policies that were designed to do damage to blacks.
Whether they care more about blacks or more about the fact these racist based policies damaged them as well... Is a Trillion Dollar Question... But regardless of the answer... The Fact is... They KNOW, that these Racist Policies and Racist Systems must be changed... and they are determined to change it.

They don't give a damn about the "Old Segregationist" who want to continue the system of racism and economic disenfranchisement of blacks, which also disenfranchise working poor and poor whites. They know these Old Segregationist will bury themselves in Right Wing Media wishing and hoping for the White Nationalism of their younger days... and they know these Old heads will die out with that ignorance still embedded in their lives.

It seems God knows ... Enough of the Ignorance and Racism is Enough!!, Globally... This Pandemic has made everything that the Racist Covet, "untouchable" without the risk of infection and potential death. All the things done in the greed chase for money, that damaged black and poor white people, by underpaying them, and over charging them are being faced with closure and bankruptcy....

What the young people know is "They can rebuild it All and Rebuild it with a principle of Equality, and Opportunity for All to participate in the Economic Living Wage Opportunities they WILL create and build.
They know how school, and homes and even a living wage has been denied to them by the same policies that were constructed to deny the same things to black people. They watched Wealthy White Men 'EXPORT JOB'S AWAY, TO KEEP BLACK, WOMEN AND POOR WHITES from earning a living age that meets with the middle class standards American like to claim it has, but that standards is Out Of Reach of Black People, Women of All Races and Poor Whites.

These Old Conservatives can't even think for themselves enough to realize these things, they rely on Right Wing Media and Right Wing Talking Heads to tell them how to think, what to say, what to deny and what to attack.

Young People Know The World of Society WON'T Go Backwards - This is The 21st Century... and they will not live it chasing the past.

Exactly my point. Look at the violence and conditions that protesters in the 60s had to face. 2020 is nothing like that.

Trump tried to make it like that with his Storm Troopers.... Guess you don't remember Trump's comment of "Treating (black and white people, who did not kiss his ass), like they treated black people in the old days.

Trump, Bannon, Session and the Entire White Nationalist Regime Trump has had and some he still has, and he replace them with any rabid bigot within the Cabinet, with persons... set out to promote Divisiveness and Bias and Bigotry from the very start, or he will fire them and look for the next Bigot Promoter and Anti Government Types he can find.)

He hates paying taxes of any sort, and detest programs that support anything except wealthy white men.... and he will try to destroy anything that does not cater specifically to white men.

Go cry to someone else about officers arresting your POS thugs, rioters, and attempted murderers.

I never gave a **** about their stupid reasoning for almost 80 days of destruction when they started destroying infrastructure and I certainly don't give a **** about their reasoning, now. I'm just waiting for Trump to install martial law in Portland, change the use of force protocols, and send WheelCuck and Dumb Feminist to federal prison for allowing this garbage to continue.

We already know you are a devoted Cult Worshipper of Trump and Need to have Authoritarian Dictatorial Control over your life with the expectation that you can prolong white nationalism.... of wealthy white male dominance.
So, do you have anything "new to say"?

and yet there will be a lot of positive change in 2020/2021 just like there was during the 60s.

not sure why that hurts/scares so many people.

ps: good job skipping over the riots, violence by protesters, etc in the 60s.

I don't give a ****. She knew the cops were dealing with rioters and deliberately got in the way. Therefore she's a ****ing idiot. I don't give a **** what happened to her car. No matter how much you white knight for this loser, it does not and will never justify rioters attempting to murder not only city officers but federal officers.

Accusations of officer misconduct does not justify almost 80 days of riots. Crime does not justifiy crime.
I didn't say it justifies trying to murder anyone. In fact I didn't say it justifies any rioting at all. What I said was, it's one example of the very police conduct the people are angry about. You claim they're angry and rioting because they're left-wing anarchists who want to overthrow the American way. I say no, they're angry and rioting because they're sick and tired of police misconduct. That's understanding, not justifying or supporting.

I suppose you don't have to give a **** that the police are deliberately attacking the press. Even though that's a blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, and even though you seem to be pretty repulsed by crime in general, and even though you seem to only apply that disdain in one direction, it's a free country after all. Have a nice day!

We already know you are a devoted Cult Worshipper of Trump and Need to have Authoritarian Dictatorial Control over your life with the expectation that you can prolong white nationalism.... of wealthy white male dominance.
So, do you have anything "new to say"?

Another try hard response with lame strawmans.

Trump was right: Your anarchists are really sick individuals.

I didn't say it justifies trying to murder anyone. In fact I didn't say it justifies any rioting at all. What I said was, it's one example of the very police conduct the people are angry about. You claim they're angry and rioting because they're left-wing anarchists who want to overthrow the American way. I say no, they're angry and rioting because they're sick and tired of police misconduct. That's understanding, not justifying or supporting.

I suppose you don't have to give a **** that the police are deliberately attacking the press. Even though that's a blatant violation of the 4th Amendment, and even though you seem to be pretty repulsed by crime in general, and even though you seem to only apply that disdain in one direction, it's a free country. Have a nice day!

You just attempted to justify attempted murders and almost 80 days of destruction after you repeatedly lied and said you weren't trying to.

The false notions of insurmountable police conduct is exactly that: FALSE.

Another try hard response with lame strawmans.

Trump was right: Your anarchists are really sick individuals.

So you don't like the fact that People are standing up against White Nationalism and the Bastardizations it Did to American Government, Business and Industry Systems and Justice the Justice system.

You sound like a remake of the SAME Segregationist mentality from the 1960's; whining and crying, because they could not deal with the premise and fact of Civil Equality of Person as Individual having Equal Rights.

These same types cried and whined and fought against "Rock and Roll", because it has black Rhythms and Beats.... They fought until white men could find a means to Claim it as Theirs...

Trump tried to make it like that with his Storm Troopers.... Guess you don't remember Trump's comment of "Treating (black and white people, who did not kiss his ass), like they treated black people in the old days.

Trump, Bannon, Session and the Entire White Nationalist Regime Trump has had and some he still has, and he replace them with any rabid bigot within the Cabinet, with persons... set out to promote Divisiveness and Bias and Bigotry from the very start, or he will fire them and look for the next Bigot Promoter and Anti Government Types he can find.)

He hates paying taxes of any sort, and detest programs that support anything except wealthy white men.... and he will try to destroy anything that does not cater specifically to white men.

Trump tried, the protesters tried, everybody who tried failed. I'm hopeful that progress will be made in the future.

and yet there will be a lot of positive change in 2020/2021 just like there was during the 60s.

not sure why that hurts/scares so many people.

ps: good job skipping over the riots, violence by protesters, etc in the 60s.

We'll see about the positive changes. You're more optimistic than I am. I don't see the national support for defund the police that the movements of the 1960s saw. Hopefully you are right and I am wrong.

The violence and riots of the 60s you insist on bringing up is just a racist diversion tactic to downplay the positive change that African Americans achieved by their actions. Be better than that.

Back
Top Bottom