• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portillo’s, Al’s Beef Employees to Receive Vaccine First

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

EVANSTON — Yesterday, an ad-hoc committee at Northwestern University concluded that the essential workers at Portillo’s and Al’s Beef restaurants should be first in line to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The board, made up of distinguished epidemiologists, ethicists, and amateur food critics, said the decision was unanimous after trying both a Portillo’s chocolate cake shake and a dipped beef sandwich from Al’s.
“We were split between Portillo’s and Al’s Beef. Oh, and hospital workers, too, I guess,” says virologist and panel member Dr. Jon Krinkle, 39, in between bites of a regular beef double-dipped hoagie. “There were lots of disagreements at first, but then we decided to just compromise and give it to both Al’s and Portillo’s employees. I may not know what goes in the vaccine, but I sure know what’s in the chocolate cake shake—and that’s the breakthrough Chicagoans care about.”[/quote]

This is the kind of forward thinking Chicagoans are known for!

Back
Top Bottom