• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: 56% disapprove decision not to charge hillary...

The fact is that more right-wing conservatives voted for Trump for their party's nominee than any other presidential candidate in GOP primaries in history.

They didn't. The right wing was generally behind Cruz and/or Rubio.

You are confusing people who vote in GOP elections with Republicans, and Republicans with Conservatives.

Y'all nominated him, y'all own him...and y'all own everything he says and stands for!

The GOP owns him. But Conservatives have no major candidates this year. Trump doesnt represent nor preach Conservatism. He is a liberal leaning big government authoritarian. He's not a right winger. Notice how his fans have stopped debating me on this point? It's because they lose, embarrassingly so.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

:) It is funny. It's dark and ****ed up, but I agree, funny. :) A minority of the GOP electorate got so mad at squish establishment people that it decided to elect their king.

:) It is funny. It's dark and ****ed up, but I agree, funny. :) A minority of the GOP electorate got so mad at squish establishment people that it decided to elect their king.

When has the republican parties presidential candidate ever reflected this far into the "right wing" ?

President Eisenhower ?

When has the republican parties presidential candidate ever reflected this far into the "right wing" ?

President Eisenhower ?

Nixon, perhaps. Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind as well.

Nixon, perhaps. Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind as well.

Ah, yes either one of those could qualify. I believe your logic, while rather stringent, is consistent.

If it's any consolation, i think the democrats presidential candidates are doing a poor job of representing the left.

Ah, yes either one of those could qualify. I believe your logic, while rather stringent, is consistent.

If it's any consolation, i think the democrats presidential candidates are doing a poor job of representing the left.
Finally. :) Something we can drink to. This cycle sucks. [emoji481]

They didn't. The right wing was generally behind Cruz and/or Rubio.

You are confusing people who vote in GOP elections with Republicans, and Republicans with Conservatives.

The GOP owns him. But Conservatives have no major candidates this year. Trump doesnt represent nor preach Conservatism. He is a liberal leaning big government authoritarian. He's not a right winger. Notice how his fans have stopped debating me on this point? It's because they lose, embarrassingly so.

So in other words, you're claiming that "conservatives" comprise only a small part of the Republican party.

Noted.

So in other words, you're claiming that "conservatives" comprise only a small part of the Republican party.

Noted.
I don't know about a small part - Trump won with minorities. But it's smaller than I thought this time last year.

This just in, the views of 56% of Americans are easily molded by political propaganda like balls of wet clay.

I am glad you made that statement.

Because this case, like the Indictment of Officers in high profile race cases, isn't subject to the mob opinion on what the law states.

But your statement shows that you believe those who think Officer Wilson and other officers should have been indicted and were not were also easily molded by political propaganda.

They want the rule of law? Funny how that was not present when Bush and his cronies were breaking laws left right and centre... or even with Trump, a man who is a serial defaulter and does not pay his bills. Or is the rule of law only for Democrats but not for Republicans?

When will the rule of law put Rove and co in jail for having a private RNC email server under the Bush White house? When will Cheney and co go to jail for outing an intelligence agent? Oh let me guess you are going to argue that it never happened and bla bla bla..

All this shows is how hypocritical the American right is .. one law for them and the "rule of law" for everyone else.
How many more years until you quit blaming bush?

I am glad you made that statement.

Because this case, like the Indictment of Officers in high profile race cases, isn't subject to the mob opinion on what the law states.

But your statement shows that you believe those who think Officer Wilson and other officers should have been indicted and were not were also easily molded by political propaganda.

If they spend $10 million dollars, four ****ing years, a hundred federal agents, can't even come up with a conviction, the director of the FBI comes out saying that no reasonable prosecutor would bring it to court, and someone still believes it, then the believer could be about as molded by propaganda as the 56%.

I should thank the 56% for setting the bar so high that i don't think i could ever detach myself from reality enough to reach them.

How many years before you stop blaming Clinton?

Hey Carter is apparently still up for grabs.

This issue is not blaming Bush as much as a party holding themselves to the same standard as the other party. For that you frequently need to look back.

They want the rule of law? Funny how that was not present when Bush and his cronies were breaking laws left right and centre... or even with Trump, a man who is a serial defaulter and does not pay his bills. Or is the rule of law only for Democrats but not for Republicans?

Serial Defaulter and doesn't pay his bills are handled by civil cases. they are not federal top secret laws.

When will the rule of law put Rove and co in jail for having a private RNC email server under the Bush White house? When will Cheney and co go to jail for outing an intelligence agent? Oh let me guess you are going to argue that it never happened and bla bla bla..

There was a special prosecutor who was assigned to the cia case.
Libby was prosecuted and was sentenced to jail in the case.
so you were wrong on that part.
The person that leaked it was Richard Armitage so you don't know what you are talking about.

All this shows is how hypocritical the American right is .. one law for them and the "rule of law" for everyone else.

Nope if the laws were broken then I expect them to be prosecuted.
however in this case there are two sets of laws one for Clinton and then one for everyone else.

If they spend $10 million dollars, four ****ing years, a hundred federal agents, can't even come up with a conviction, the director of the FBI comes out saying that no reasonable prosecutor would bring it to court, and someone still believes it, then the believer could be about as molded by propaganda as the 56%.

I should thank the 56% for setting the bar so high that i don't think i could ever detach myself from reality enough to reach them.

That is because the director of the FBI was a stooge and should have recommended changes and then put all
the blame on the corrupt DOJ.

Comey bit the bullet for Clinton and took the shot to the foot.
He offered up enough evidence to get a conviction then decided himself
what is reasonable that is for a grand jury to decide not the FBI.

they are supposed to gather evidence and make suggestions based on the evidence.
not what a lawyer would do.

That is because the director of the FBI was a stooge and should have recommended changes and then put all

they are supposed to gather evidence and make suggestions based on the evidence.

All the FBI agents working on the case: UNANIMOUS DECISION.

CEC Dwellers: Comey was a stooge!!

That's an interesting theory, but i'm not inclined to take it seriously without something real to back it up.

All the FBI agents working on the case: UNANIMOUS DECISION.

CEC Dwellers: Comey was a stooge!!

He was. The evidence was clear of gross negligence.
only if you ignore the 15 minutes of evidence he presented
can you say that she shouldn't be charged.

that or you are just a liberal hack that think it is ok for her to break the law.
so which is it?

That's an interesting theory, but i'm not inclined to take it seriously without something real to back it up.

15 minutes of evidence showing gross negligence pretty much backs up everything we need.
unless you are a liberal hack and just ignore the 15 minutes of evidence that was given showing
her guilty of gross negligence.

I started a similar thread and got my own Basement thread.
The Left is really starting to piss me off.
And I was a Democrat until this election.

How many years before you stop blaming Clinton?

I haven't blamed clinton. I've blamed obama because, you know, he's been president all this time lol

Back
Top Bottom