• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police arrest man for taking out his trash

The man was not being arrested, he was being detained---- HUGE difference. And then he started acting stupid and made it worse.

Like it or not, the police have the power to detain people when they can articulate a reason to do so.
And most people feel it more than reasonable to be able to ask exactly what you're being detained for. But hey, if you're trying to convince us all you're the type of guy who'd let the authorities have their way with you for whatever reason they want then consider us sold. That's just the type of cat you are. We get it. 😂

And most people feel it more than reasonable to be able to ask exactly what you're being detained for. But hey, if you're trying to convince us all you're the type of guy who'd let the authorities have their way with you for whatever reason they want then consider us sold. That's just the type of cat you are. We get it. 😂

You'll find out the charges in due time. You don't have the right to require a list of legal questions be answered before you're arrested.

Quit pretending that fighting, resisting, attacking cops is because you're owed a satisfactory explanation before you'll agree to be handcuffed.

No discussion needs to take place. You will have your day in court. Submit to the police.

You'll find out the charges in due time. You don't have the right to require a list of legal questions be answered before you're arrested.

Quit pretending that fighting, resisting, attacking cops is because you're owed a satisfactory explanation before you'll agree to be handcuffed.

No discussion needs to take place. You will have your day in court. Submit to the police.
Submission is obviously the nature of your people.

Ironic considering you're implying I was arguing people had trouble identify police as opposed to questioning their actions. Care to comment on that or do want continue with your version of person, woman, man, camera, tv?

Don't arrest the first Black person you come across and you won't be fired and publicly ridiculed as a racist like these boys will probably end up being. And it looks like they're getting their say in the papers and probably getting paid anyway. Happy to know white wingers don't think authority is ever to be questioned though, I guess you don't need weapons like assault rifles to potentially resist tyrannical government.

😂

I'm glad in your attempt to hide the pleasure you get from watching black people assaulted you've chosen instead to imply you're a coward who'd let anyone in authority have their way with you without resistance. Really owning us all with that argument.

😂

What an epic meltdown. The "Master Debater" has lost the debate and spirals downward into poo-flinging and name-calling.

How childish.

What an epic meltdown. The "Master Debater" has lost the debate and spirals downward into poo-flinging and name-calling.

How childish.
Lost what debate exactly? Its your choice to bend all the way over for anyone in authority. I can't help it if I find people like you delightful. 😂

Back
Top Bottom