• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poland to Immediately Handover Jets to US, to provide to Ukraine

Thank your ilk GOPootins for supporting the ethnic cleansing of Xi and Vlad.
How did we support ethnic cleansing?

Offering planes or even offering airports for Ukr army operation are super-retarded ideas very likely to escalate very seriously.

At the first sign of escalation there are huge chances of major friction among nato members, possibly leading to its demise.
Most(if not all) Eastern European countries aren't ready to become the frontline and targets for the Russian military just because some super-retarded delusional warmongers, living somewhere far away from the actual conflict, would like to see some war between nato and Russia.

Thank Biden for his weakness.

Although some here assume your comments are partisan, but they are also accurate. The war is at a critical stage, vast convoys are openly arrayed and in need of as many attacks by Ukraine's air force as it can muster, including against their MRLS Thermobaric "WMD". As each day passes, I too become increasingly disappointed by Biden's self inflicted wounds and weakening resolve to help Ukraine to survive.

I initially complimented Biden, believing that for the most part he reacted appropriately. One can forgive Biden's short sightedness in not giving arms aid much sooner, like last summer. What I find hard to forgive is this continued fiasco over air power, one that started with the no brainer assumption that of course planes would be provided and now stuck with the increasing irresolution of Biden.

I am shocked. My assumption had been that the west was going all in as the "arsenal of democracy", the supplier of whatever conventional weapons are needed by Ukraine. Suddenly they have invented their own barriers... so far as we know STILL not making efforts to supply weapons any larger than man carried devices.

Where are vehicles? Where are planes? Where are drones? Where are cruise missiles?

You have a right to be disgusted. This is starting to look like a replay of older American wars, where liberals fret and temporize, chastise allies, and eventually abandon them to their fate.

So yes, Biden should come under intense fire for not supplying the arms that Ukraine desperately needs.

Dear Mr. Biden,

Please watch this:

If you have an ounce of human compassion, please allow NATO to send those jets. If the worst humanitarian crisis since WWII does not persuade you, then may God have mercy on your soul. I know the devil will not.

Max...

Dear Mr. Biden,

Please watch this:
Retarded CIA propaganda. Those "hospitals" were just empty buildings occupied by fighters. There zero evidence of a policy of deliberately targeting civilian areas, it's just collateral damage.

On the other hand we do have evidence of US&allied military deliberately killing civilians and zero consequences! On the contrary, those releasing the evidence of such war crimes got in trouble!

Retarded CIA propaganda. Those "hospitals" were just empty buildings occupied by fighters. There zero evidence of a policy of deliberately targeting civilian areas, it's just collateral damage.

On the other hand we do have evidence of US&allied military deliberately killing civilians and zero consequences! On the contrary, those releasing the evidence of such war crimes got in trouble!
How's the weather in Olgino these days?

Ask someone in your fantasy world.
Indeed and that's why I asked you.

Is your VPN meanwhile blowing steam? I mean why bother?

It's pretty clear where you're posting from anyway.

Back
Top Bottom