• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Plea deal with teacher who had sex with 14-year-old is in question...

aps said:
LOL I am an anti-Demi fan. This has nothing to do with Bruce Willis. She lied about getting a boob job. Watch her in "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire." Notice how small her boobs are. I hate women who LIE about getting one. It's not a big deal, but just fess up. I don't find her to be a classy woman. Blech.

Well, I'm showing my age again, but I'm more from the Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood era. Those were the women who caught my eye. When I was very very young, I thought Haley Mills, in Pollyanna, was just the coolest girl alive! LOL Today, it's more like Nicole Kidman and even Sissy Spacek, who is not generally considered a classic beauty, but her acting always spoke to me.

Demi Moore? I've never been a big fan, but for a woman fast approaching middle age, she looks pretty good.

As far as boob jobs...I couldn't care less. I'm not sure why women put themselves through that?

Hoot said:
You must be a Bruce Willis fan? LOL

Bruce Willis is a very hot hunk of a man. How you could exchange that for a guy a handful of years past puberty is beyond me:mrgreen: Any woman who would opt for having another kid over having a MAN is quite off her rocker.

talloulou said:
Bruce Willis is a very hot hunk of a man. How you could exchange that for a guy a handful of years past puberty is beyond me:mrgreen: Any woman who would opt for having another kid over having a MAN is quite off her rocker.

They're both off their rocker. He had a grope fest with Lindsey Lohan didn't he? She's 18 I believe. Barely.

Kelzie said:
They're both off their rocker. He had a grope fest with Lindsey Lohan didn't he? She's 18 I believe. Barely.

Great thanks for destroying my fantasy!:rofl

Back
Top Bottom