• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Plagiarizen Lyin Joe gets busted again

I don't think its plagiarism or a lie. His brain is shot. The debates should be fun.

Tweety is the king of lies. projection thread.

Well, you are free to play that game, and I am free to point out your rank hypocrisy if you critique orange man for lying.

Orange man lies with every breath he takes. You are engaging in False Equivalency. A favorite tool of Trump defenders.

Orange man lies with every breath he takes. You are engaging in False Equivalency. A favorite tool of Trump defenders.
So lies a lot ok. Lies more bad. Yea sure, it’s not political bias and tribalism driving the range man lies thing at all.

Ok, Joe has one lie to Trump's 12541 lies. Next.

I don't like it when a politician that I support lies.

However, Trump supporters lost any and all rights to complain about any lies that Joe Biden tells.

Then again, I don't want Trump supporters to stop doing it. Watching them try to take the moral high road is freaking hilarious.

The best part? Watching them get hypocritical in an attempt to paint liberals as hypocrites.

That's some top-notch self-facepunching.

This guy's really kicking his own ass.
Democrats have lied about Trump lies since Trump declared he was running. Are people on the left really so stupid to look at reporting by the left, look at the numbers of the economy, the stock market, the unemployment numbers and so on and not ask themselves why for four years did we never see any of these stories on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and so on. Why would the news not cover the news?

Could be just that Joe is a better liar than Trump. He has been at the political game for 44 more years than Trump.

Hahaha, very funny. There is a thing called goggle to inform you. Just to get you started on your journey, type Biden plagiarism in the search bar.

No, I am not. I was just pointing out he got busted for it.

But I have read a lot of orange man lies posts.

Because the creepy weirdo with the orange lipstick smeared all over his face lies a lot. Don’t define down our morals because you voted for him.

Democrats have lied about Trump lies since Trump declared he was running. Are people on the left really so stupid to look at reporting by the left, look at the numbers of the economy, the stock market, the unemployment numbers and so on and not ask themselves why for four years did we never see any of these stories on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and so on. Why would the news not cover the news?

I'm pissing in the wind, I know, but your assumptions aren't true. I get my stock market, unemployment, and economic news, as well as all of the other regular news that I've been getting for decades, from those sources and others.

Aside from justified criticism of the race-baiting news selections of Fox News, I don't see much validity to your claims.

As for most of Trump's lies, I hear them from Trump himself. Unless you're claiming that media sources manipulate his audio, I don't know what your point is.

Everyone knows how much he lies.

Hahaha, very funny. There is a thing called goggle to inform you. Just to get you started on your journey, type Biden plagiarism in the search bar.

You know what's funny? When I do that, I get lots of links discussing Trump's mountain of lies.

Thanks for the tip.

Because the creepy weirdo with the orange lipstick smeared all over his face lies a lot. Don’t define down our morals because you voted for him.
You voted fir him.

Yea he lies a lot like Biden.

Biden studied at the University of Delaware.

Wow, the uptighty righty's really got Biden this time. LOL

"...woman person man camera tv."

yep i can. your the ones ranting and raving for 4 tears about lies and how much you hate them even though for 4 years you have been doing nothing but spreading them..

it is why i don't take leftists seriously on anything.
they are a complete joke and when push comes to shove they backpeddle faster than armstrong from a drug test.

And they feel the same about rightists for the exact same reason, no?

Back
Top Bottom